94 | Her Majesty

*Should I continue this book? I don't know if it still pleases you guys (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)

*Honest answer, please

Bonus:

(Name) was peacefully helping Lucifer do his paper works as promised for Lord Diavolo. She didn't know the Avatar of Pride has a malicious plan hiding under his sleeve while his brother waited for his signal outside...

     "Lucifer-san, I'm afraid you must repeat this one. I think you've put the wrong contents for this and wrote the past findings from last month," the demoness told the Avatar of Pride and gave him the said paper.

Instead of taking the paper, Lucifer grabbed her hand and placed a ring on her left finger. The demoness sighed from this action and the next thing she knew, Satan turned her uniform into a bride's dress...

     She snapped her fingers, causing Satan and Lucifer to get tied by a black rope, "As I said, I don't adore marriages..." She told them and made her dress turn back into a uniform. She took Lucifer's chin, "You sure dare to make me your wife, Lucifer-san. I don't waste time on a mere feeling," she smiled at him and left with the paper works.

     "(Name), come back!" Lucifer yelled, seeing the demoness remove the ring and placed it inside her pocket. "HAH! GOT REJECTED BY (NAME)!" Mammon teased, laughing at his brothers.

- Kingdom of Thorns, Barbatos's room -

(Name) sighed silently as she watched the window, looking at the sunrise from the depths of the mountains. She's waiting for the carriage of the Queen to arrive from the mirror—Luke was still sleeping, unaware of what'll happen today. She looked at her phone, checking the time...

     "I see that you're awake, (Name)-chan!" Lilia entered the room, he was wearing a suit. "We'll be expecting the arrival of Her Majesty! So please change your clothes into a formal ones!" He giggled and left her.

She smiled and took a dress from the wardrobe—a black dress with long sleeves and a square neck style. Her plan has started to take its first phase, waiting for the Queen's arrival. "What's the time of the wedding again?" The one she texted last night asked again, "Tonight, eight in the evening," she replied and placed her phone inside her pocket...

She went downstairs, going beside Sebek as the gates open wide. There is an elegant black dress was the Queen of Thorns, Malleus's grandmother. She seems to be his mother, but since they're fairies, they tend to have young faces like demons...

She's the same female replica of Malleus, her gothic make-up adds her beauty points. Her heels tapped as she walked through the tiled floor of the castle, gazing at every corner of the castle. Her fierce, captivating lime eyes are truly intimidating and her black lips glistened underneath the chandelier light...

     "Welcome back, Your Majesty," everyone chorused and bowed, (Name) curtsied. "Hello, Malleus my grandson," she greeted as she went near the five main students of Diasomnia.

Lilia gave the Queen a peck on the cheek and the guards, Silver, and Sebek, placed a kiss on the back of her palm. She hugged Malleus, on the other hand, feeling glad she saw his grandson (this might change because I don't know what is his grandmother's real attitude). Then she turned her attention towards the demoness...