Bucharest 1559

Bucharest, Translyvania, May 27, 1559 AD. That night, a flock of bats flew over hundreds of Romanian soldiers trying to fight off an army of savage vampires that were trying to get inside the gigantic castle. The flock of bats headed toward the gigantic castle that is well secured by well armed soldiers.
     The Romanian soldiers within the gigantic castle and on the rooftop looked up at the sky dreadfully as the flock of bats kept flying in circle around the castle. They have been told the stories of the primordial Vampire King, whom after every five hundred years, invade and kill several members of the royal family and only spare few to reproduce for the next five hundred years. None of them took the stories or the existence of vampires seriously, until today when an enormous army of vampires came to fulfill their destiny.
     The flock of bats, all of a sudden, descended to the ground and then transformed into a very handsome young man in his twenties, dressed in black with red cloak. He cracked a bloody smirk at the terrified soldiers, then approached the soldiers guarding the main entrance to the castle as his eyes began to glow red, wondering whether they would flee or stay to die horribly.
     The soldiers at the entrance, exchanged a dread look, not sure whether to abandon their king and his family or stay and die a very horrible death, not to mention, they have heard of the Vampire King's reign of terror. Without any second thought, they dropped their weapons and fled out of self preservation to live to tell the tale.
     The king of Romania, King Sorin Alexandru was in the large throne room, together with his wife Queen Celestina Horst, his first born son Prince Sorin II Alexandru, his second born son Prince Nikola III Alexandru and his daughter Princess Bianca Alexandru. There were two dozen royal guards there protecting what is left of the royals still in the realm. The King himself was wearing his armour and wielding his sword, apparently ready and willing to do whatever it takes to protect his family or die trying.
     On the spur of the moment, the guards outside the throne room started screaming, obviously in excruciating pain, as something ambushed them. After a while, the whole place became as silence as the grave, shortly before the double door of the throne room that was made of pure bronze, collapsed on the floor thus, startling everyone inside. King Sorin I stood there beside his family, couldn't understand why he never pay attention to what his late father had said about their ancient foe, commonly known as "Dracula", whose family were one of the most powerful noble families in Transylvania before they were condemned for treason, but somehow he managed to survive and vowed to destroy everything the Alexandru Family has built.
     In that terrifying moment after the collapsed of the double door, the King of Romania and everyone in the throne room, awaited to see what's going to walk into the room. The royal guards stood firm, apparently waiting to die for their king, because they have no slight hope of defeating an ancient vampire with an army of vampires. Abruptly, three handsome third generation vampires, Prince Bodgan Daniel, Prince Florin Catalin and Prince Marius Adrian, all dressed in black, walked in, smiling viciously, their clawy hands dripping of blood.
     "Majestatea Voastra!." ("Your Majesty!.") Bodgan said, in Romanian, grinning viciously at the king whose death impending.
     "Care dintre voi este Dracula?." ("Which one of you is Dracula?.") King Sorin asked, in Romanian, boldly, trying to mask his fear.
     The third generation vampires started laughing heartily just before Dracula himself walked into the throne room accompanied by three strikingly beautiful second generation vampires: Grand Duchess Afina Alexandru, Grand Duchess Alexis Mihai and Grand Duchess Elena Lonut, all in red dresses, whom the King and his family quickly identified as the ill-famed brides of Dracula they heard about in so many tales of the Vampire King. The Grand Duchess Afina was holding a bloody head the royal family recognized as the head of Samson Silver, the vampire hunter they hired to help them bring the end of Dracula himself and his race.     
     "Tu monstru!." ("You monster!.") Queen Celestina said, in Romanian, scowling at the Vampire King.
     "Dintre toți anii mei de decimare a mai multor membri ai liniei genealogice Alexandru, nu am întâlnit niciodată un Alexandru cu curajul de a lupta, până acum.  Sunt sincer, sincer să fiu." ("Of all my years of decimating several members of the Alexandru bloodline, I have never come across an Alexandru with the guts to fight back, until now. I'm impressed, to be honest.") Dracula said, in Romanian, sounding serious.
     "Credeți că Samson Silver și tovarășii săi vă pot rezolva problemele." ("You think Samson Silver and his companions can solve your problems.") Afina said, in Romanian, mockingly, as she hurled the head towards the royals.
     "Cu siguranță ați ajuns la soarta voastră, fiare. Omoara-i pe toti!." ("You have surely came to your doom, beasts. Kill them all!." Prince Sorin II said, in Romanian, in a command tone.
     The royal guards just stood there, apparently terrified by the order given to them by the Crown Prince, because he was commanding them to kill undead creatures that have been existing for thousands of years. On the other hand, Dracula and his vampires stood there, grinning viciously really impressed that after so many years, special breeds from Alexandru bloodline don't want to perish without a fight, even though it is pointless trying to avoid an impending doom that cannot be avoided. In one swift motion, the Vampire King moved to the royals at a speed of light, and then seized the Queen by the throat roughly.
     Prince Sorin II and Prince Nikola III attempted to help their mother, but Florin reacted at a massive speed, jostled Prince Nikola III to the wall, knocking him out cold; then seized Prince Sorin II by the throat smiling viciously.
     "Te superi dacă te întreb ceva, Alteță?." ("Do you mind if I ask you something, Your Highness?.") Dracula asked, in Romanian.
     "Du-te în iad de dragul cerului." ("Go to hell for heaven's sake.") Queen Celestina said, in a cold tone, in Romanian, shortly before the Vampire King let go of her smiling viciously.
     Florin cracked a vicious smirk just before chopping off Prince Sorin II's head with a single blow. Queen Celestina, King Sorin I and Princess Bianca watched in horror as the headless corpse collapsed on the floor. On the spur of the moment, Dracula moved toward the king, seized him by the throat roughly shortly he bared two larger fangs and his eyes started glowing red while his face deformed into monstrous.
     "This is not the end, demon!." King Sorin I said, in Romanian accent.
     The Vampire King smirked wickedly apparently impressed that the king learned how to speak a foreign language. He pulled the king closer and then sank his enormous fangs deep into his royal neck and started consuming his royal blood hungrily like he did to many Romanian Kings before him, as he shrieked in excruciating pain as his life force started leaving him. After draining the king dry, he tossed the lifeless body to the Queen and her daughter as they stood there in a trance like state.
     Elena walked to Princess Bianca who is in a trance and shivering in terror due to what she has seen. She started caressing her pretty face with her clawy hands as she smiled at her obviously admiring the beauty of the princess. As she moved her left clawy hand down the princess' chest gently attempting to feel the softness of her breasts, the princess snapped out of her trance angrily, grabbed her hand and then fixed a scowled on her vengefully.
     "Who do you think you are looking at like that, royal cocotte?", Elena asked, in Romanian accent, in disgust.
     "Dracula's harlot!", Princess Bianca said, in Romanian accent, glaring at the grand duchess of the dark kingdom.
     In a fit of rage, Elena seized Princess Bianca by the throat just as her eyes started glowing blue and she bared her fangs apparently ready to drain her dry just like the Vampire King did to her father. She lifted her up above her head and then snarled at her angrily.
     "She is not to be harmed in any way." Dracula said, in a command tone.
     Elena scowled up at the princess for a moment before she settled her down gently, smiled at her and then stepped away from her to avoid the wrath of Dracula.
     "Consider yourselves the lucky ones. I'm wishing you a marvelous long life and prosperity." Dracula said, tenderly.
     "Like my late husband has said, this is not the end." Queen Celestina said, boldly, in Romanian accent, as tears rolled down her cheeks.
     "We shall hunt you down like a sheep and end your miserable life in the most horrible way you have never imagined!." Princess Bianca said, in Romanian accent, in a threatening tone.
     Dracula stood there smiling impressively as he locked eyes with Princess Bianca whose eyes were now filled with tears. He really admired the Alexandru's bloodline of this generation due to their courage and stupidity, unlike those before them whom were annoyingly weak and foolish. He thought about turning the princess into a vampire due to her beauty and courage, but a part of him reminded him of the existence of vampires like the former vampire duke Lucien Marcel, a fourth generation vampire who want to take his throne for his own self-interest. He moved to the princess at a speed of light, gazed into her pretty eyes and saw the exact version of the so-called Good Dracula. He decided to leave her be for heaven's sake or end up fighting her for his kingdom even though, no one alive and dead can take it from him.
     "Happy new life, gorgeous!", Dracula said, in a Romanian accent, with a grin, before he and his vampires turned to leave.
     "Valeriu Dragos!", Princess Bianca said, aloud and boldly.
     Dracula and the others stopped in their tracks and then turned to the princess who somehow knows the true name of the Vampire King, a name that's not even existing in the history books of the natural world. He gazed into her eyes from where he stood, got inside her mind to know how she knew his real name in the first place. To his own amusement, he found out that she was madly in love with a boy she met at a concert months ago who turned out to be a vampire but had left her alive even after she found out about his true nature because he is also madly in love with her.
     "Sergei!", Dracula said, with a chuckle, before he and his vampires vanished out of the throne room at a speed of light.
     Princess Bianca stood there feeling her heart beating rapidly in her chest, apparently terrified that Dracula would be going after her one true love. Even though, he is a vampire, he is so loving, caring, and a kind hearted person unlike vampires who worshipped the Dark Kingdom. She won't let that happen because she is going to find Sergei and warn him of Dracula before it's too late.
     March 10th, 2020. That night around 9:09 PM, A black SUV pulled over on the parking lot of Decent Motel, situated on dream road, York City, New Jersey, USA. Afina, Elena and a witch named Aurelia Zlatko got out of the car looking around before they all stared at the three storey building Motel recommended to them as the most expensive Motel in the city. Suddenly before the ladies could proceed, a yellow Bugatti Chiron pulled over on the parking lot as well; three boys got out of the car smiling at Afina and the others excitedly.
     "Hi, gorgeous", One of the boys Charlie Hill said, biting his lips as he looked at Afina from head to toe, admiring her insane beauty.
     "And who are you?, Aurelia asked, in a stern voice, looking at Charlie.
     "I'm Carlos Xavier. These two are my best friends, Charlie Hill and James Stones", One of the remaining boys Carlos Xavier said, tenderly, smiling at Aurelia.
     "We saw you at the first traffic coming to this marvellous city. We couldn't withstand losing you babes that's why we followed you here to talk and...", James said, in a slow voice and then smiled at Elena.
      Elena exchanged a look with Afina, both knowing exactly where the boys were heading to. They decided to play along due to the fact they haven't feed yet ever since they set foot on US soil and were both hungry. Elena slowly moved closer to James and smiled widely at him as she caressed his chest gently, exposing the portion of her breasts in a sexy way. While Afina moved closer to Charlie and did the same thing. But Aurelia just stood there smiling at Carlos whom he and his friends have no slight idea about what they have got themselves into.
     "You all seem new to this city", Carlos said, softly, after moving closer to Aurelia.
     "It's because we're new here", Aurelia said, playing along as well.
     "Should we go inside? I'm kind of hot right now. We can take shower together", Afina said, softly, smiling at her dinner, whom she planned to drain dry right after copulating with him.
     "Sure, sweet love!, Charlie said, in a chuckle.
     The royal vampires and the royal witch went into the building with their first victims whom will surely die tonight. They all rented different Motel rooms to have some fun for the time being before unleashing hell in the city in the name of the reigning Vampire King who wished to rule the supernatural world and enslave mankind for all eternity by eliminating the supernatural hunters that would likely try to stop him.