The Troublesome

During lunchtime, Peter came into the large cafeteria crowded by students sitting at their chosen tables. After buying his lunch he looked around the place for a moment and then spotted Ruth and her clique sitting together. He cracked a wide grin just before Oliver appeared beside him with his younger brother Jake Silver and his girlfriend Carla Royce.
     Oliver glanced at Peter's lunch in a silver tray that consists of only six doughnuts. He wondered who eat doughnuts for lunch these days before he snatched the tray and dumped it in the nearby trash bin and then handed him over his own large tray containing three pieces of cookies, two slices of pizza, one burger and a bottle of soft drink.
     "What the hell?", Peter asked, feeling puzzled, as he looked down at the large tray in his hand.
     "Eating doughnuts will kill you, right honey?", Jake asked, with a chuckle, looking at Carla.
     "You're damn right, sweetie", Carla said, with a chortle.
     "Says who? who are you guys anyway?", Peter asked, looking at Jake and Carla.
     "This is my little brother Jake Silver and his true love Carla Royce. They are part of our team too", Oliver said, grinning.
     "Team? what team?", Peter asked, curiously.
     "The team that oppose Oskar and his ragtags", Oliver said, with a grin.
     "Well... l'm sorry guys I am not looking for any team to join, because I am not good at being a part of a team", Peter said, boldly.
     "So you will just walk away from Ruth like she is nothing, right?", Oliver asked, with a mischievous smile.
     Peter suddenly glanced at Ruth for a moment then at Oskar sitting beside her. He squeezed his face reminding himself about all the guys he had fought over a girl back in California. He scowled at Oskar who doesn't intimidate him at all like many of the students here. He realized the only people who aren't afraid to piss Oskar off are actually Oliver and his team, in that case he is willing to join them. He turned to Oliver and then cracked a vicious smirk that says "count me in".
     "Yeah, that's my fella. Come on, let's go", Oliver said, in excitement, as he and the others took off to the table Simon and the rest were.
     Ralf was sitting with Simon, Elvira and Jack discussing about what had happened to all those people at the motel. They couldn't fathom why someone would kill a large number of people as if they were nothing at all. Even though, what happened last night was nothing like what their other vampire teammates did few months ago, but it was so strange because as they have heard from their reliable source all the people there were decapitated and only Charlie, James and Carlos were drained of blood.
     "What kind of vampire would decapitated dozens of people but only feed on three?", Simon asked, in a whisper, obviously puzzled.
     "Yeah, it doesn't make sense at all", Jack said, in a whisper, seriously.
     "We need to find whoever did it before it's too late", Ralf said, in a whisper, and in a nervous tone.
     "Hey guys what's up?", Jake asked, after he and the others got to the table and took their seats.
     "What's he doing here?", Elvira asked, curiously, as she gazed at Peter.
     "He's one of us now", Oliver said, grinning.
     The vampires all exchanged a puzzled look and then gazed at Oliver who wished to violet their supernatural law that prohibited them from revealing their true identities to a human just to keep their world hidden from humans. They wondered why he was now interested in Peter, not to mention it was Simon who found him first.
     "That's not a smart idea, Oliver. We have our own rules even though you chose to violet yours", Jack said, in a stern voice.
     "What the hell guys? is this a cult or what?", Peter asked, curiously.
     "We'll tell you everything later, Peter. So, don't worry", Oliver said, with a grin.
     "What are we going to do about that filthy moron over there staring at me right now?", Jack asked, as he swung a hawkish stare at Oskar who have obviously heard what the vampire has said thanks to his enhanced hearing.
     "Yeah, because he threatened to stake us", Elvira said, in a fit of pique.
     Oskar was sitting with his teammates while glaring at the vampires who befriended his childhood friends and turned them into his worst nemesis. He angrily slammed the table with a fist which caused the whole place to be preternaturally quiet and everyone now was staring at him and his friends. He stood up in a fit of rage and then walked over to Ralf and the others shortly before John, Frank and Ray accompanied him leaving the girls sitting at the table alone. He and the others stood behind Peter opposite the vampires.
     "What do you want now, boy? you came to threaten us again or what?", Elvira asked, with a chuckle.
     "Watch your damn tongue, slut!", Ray said, aloud.
     "Call her a slut one more time, I dare you!", Ralf said, in a fit of rage, as he stood up glaring at Ray.
     Peter sat there wondering what was the main reason why the two nemesis became nemesis to begin with. He suddenly started laughing heartily as he thought of why Oskar was wasting his precious time trying to start a fight with Ralf and the others when his girlfriend is been targeted by him. Everyone there stared at him with no clue about what makes him to laugh.
     "What's so funny whatever your name is?", John asked, in a cold tone, scowling at Peter.
     "Oskar here, is waisting his precious time and energy when his girl is working her way up my list, because I love her so much and I'm going to stop at nothing until she is mine alone", Peter said, boldly.
     Simon and the others all looked at Peter in shock sitting there comfortable and carefree that he had added more fuel to the existing inferno by mentioning Ruth. Suddenly, Oskar scattered everything on the table, seized Peter by the collar and then forced him to his feet effortlessly with his werewolf strength. Simon and the others on the other hand quickly stood up to defend their new friend.
     "Who do you think you are, you piece of shit? do you think you can mess with me and go free?", Oskar asked, in a fit of rage.
     "You need to buy me another lunch, dude", Peter said, in a grim voice.
     "Or what, dude?", Oskar asked, daringly.
     "Or pigs fly, dude", Peter said, grinning viciously.
     On the spur of the moment, two security guards barged into the cafeteria and swung a dirty look at Simon and the others. Oskar let go of Peter who sat back down like nothing has happened, while the others kept staring at the guards knowing that they are now in a royal soup for creating a scene.
     "All of you to the principal's office now!", The first guard said, in a command tone.
     Oskar and the others walked towards the guards except Peter who just sat there feeling angry about why he didn't beat the hell out of Oskar before the guards appeared. The second guard in a fit of anger walked to the table to Peter who sat there carefree, while everyone in the cafeteria wondered what could possibly happen next because Peter don't seemed to give a damn about the guards. 
     "Are you coming or not?", The guard asked, in a cold tone.
     "I don't see any reason why I should, not to mention everyone here including you have seen what happened", Peter said, with a sigh, without even looking at the guard.
     "Don't try to play tough, kid. I don't care if I have to drag you all the way to the principal's office", The guard said, sternly.
     "I would love to see that, immoral scoundrel!", Peter said, in a fit of rage, as he got up and faced the man who is twice his size.
     Suddenly, everyone in the cafeteria began to cheer Peter up and given him a round of applause for his unique bravery. The pissed off guard reached out to seize Peter but the 17-year-old boy grabbed the guard's head and shoved it hard on the table, knocking him out cold. The other guard, in a fit of pique pounced at Peter who just stood still smiling mischievously at him.
     The guard swung a fist wildly, aiming right for Peter's face, but the 17-year-old boy sidestepped easily, as if his attacker was moving in slow motion. Simon and the rest of the students except Oskar and his team, cheered him up impressively. The guard swung back with another blow the boy avoided narrowly.
     In a fit of rage, Peter kicked the guard in the chest. The kick was so vicious, it sent the guard stumbling backward trying to maintain his balance. He pounced at him and gave him a decisive blow in the face with his right hand, causing the guard to collapsed on the floor unconscious.
     Peter stood there smiling mischievously, admiring his handiwork even though he knows that he is in a royal soup for thrashing two of the school's guards and that could lead him to be expelled for good and his reputation would be ruined. All of a sudden the cafeteria became preternaturally quiet after the principal Samuel Silver came in together with seven guards all glaring at the young man for what he had done.
     At first Peter was nervous due to the way the guards were glaring at him, but then stood still, closed his eyes for a moment, calmly inhaled and exhaled oxygen and then opened his eyes and then scowled at the guards in great annoyance, obviously ready to fight his way out of the school in general because he is already finished.
     Simon and the rest of the students stood there praying that Peter wouldn't try to do anything stupid to worsen the mess he has caused, because the way they see it he is just getting started. On the other hand, the principal's tawny brows jutted sharply upward in surprise that Peter has the guts to even think that he can win the fight.
     "Let me guess, you ain't done", Samuel said, with a sigh.
     "I can do this all day, half-wit!", Peter said, boldly.
     All the students there stared at Peter in shock that he has the guts to call the school's principal a half-wit. Due to the way the principal was looking at him they realized that he is done for good and that his reputation and his family's reputation is ruined in York City for eternity.
     "He is my uncle, you immoral twit!", Oliver said, looking at Peter with disdain.
     "It doesn't matter, dude, because he will just expel me anyway", Peter said, with a heavy sigh and then glanced at the principal.
     "All fifteen of you, to my office, right now", Samuel said, in a stern voice, pointing at Oskar, Simon and the rest of their cliques.
     Jessica all of a sudden stood in front of her older brother apparently disappointed in what he has done. She sneered at her brother's innate nature to always attract trouble like a magnet. She moved very closer to him and then gave him a disgusting look that says "from now on, I'm done with you as my brother" before she stormed out of the cafeteria.
     "Even your sister is disappointed in your innate behaviour, Peter", Samuel said, with a sigh.
     Peter stood there for a moment feeling very bad for himself and about how he kept disappointing everyone around him with his devilish behaviour. He has never seen his sister so angry with him like today. He sighed heavily, looked around the place feeling ashamed of himself and then left the cafeteria with the others to the principal's office.
     At Dracula's macabre castle, the Vampire King dressed in black came downstairs to the enormous living room where Bodgan, Marius, Florin and six other royals have been waiting, together with Alexis walking by his side. He grinned widely as he stopped on the last step and then put an arm around Alexis.
     "The legendary king of darkness!", A second generation vampiress and one of the five grand duchesses of the vampire royalty Ruxendra Alexandru said, raising a goblet of blood for Dracula.
     "The blood grand duchess of all time", Dracula said, grinning at Ruxendra.
     "Where is the Witch Queen, your grace? we couldn't find her anywhere in the castle", Florin said, after taking a sip of blood in his goblet.
     "They're on the US soil as we speak, on a special assignment with Afina and Elena", Alexis said, with a vicious smirk.
     "What kind of assignment is more important than the harvest, your grace?", Bodgan asked, sounding serious.
     "The extermination of all hunters of the world starting with Abraham Silver", Dracula said, with a sigh.
     "You should've just assign us to do the job, your grace. We will wipe them out in twenty four hours and leave no trace of their miserable existence. A second generation vampiress and a grand duchess Lilitu Belshazzar said, with a wide smirk.
     Dracula cracked a vicious smirk at the Babylonian vampiress who is well known when it comes to wreaking chaos, genocide and holocaust throughout history and that innate nature of hers earned her aliases like "holocaust queen" and "queen of the damned". If he want Abraham and his kind all gone for good he wouldn't have sent Aurelia and the others to get it done, he would've assign Lilitu and her savages to do it. But that's not what he wants, he wants to play for a while before he end Abraham and his kind for eternity.
     "Don't worry my dear, I got something very nice for you, Bodgan, Florin, Marius, Anatu, Ruxendra and Rhogar, and you folks would love it", Dracula said, softly.
     "And what about me and Aiden here, your grace? I heard that Finn was assigned to kidnap one of Abraham's nieces he came with to Transylvania", A third generation demi-vampire and Finn's adopted brother Alvarez Wells said, with a sigh.
     "Wait a second, half-breed. Abraham is here in Transylvania, your grace?", Anatu Shadrach a third generation vampiress asked, sounding excited.
     "He is here in Transylvania, hired by the royal family to help them fight the harvest", Alexis said, with a wicked chuckle.
     "History would indeed repeat itself", Rhogar Ashpenaz a third generation vampire said, laughing wickedly.
     "What do you have for us, Your Highness?." Lilitu asked, curiously, looking at the vampire king.
     "You would be going on a trip to America, to free three vampires who sworn their fealthy to me months ago. They have been caged by their own coven and I don't like the way they were treated", Dracula said, in a serious tone.
     "Rescue mission!", Alvarez said, in a mocking tone, as he glanced at Anatu.
     "Pipe down, half-breed!", Anatu said, in disgust, before she glared at him.
     "And what about the coven? what should we do with them?", Ruxendra asked, with a vicious smirk.
     "Kill them all", Dracula said, in a command tone.
     "I thought it's against our law to kill a vampire, Your Grace", Aiden Flare a werewolf-sorcerer hybrid said, puzzled.
     "Didn't you hear, half-breed? these vampires are unbelievers", Anatu said, in a stern voice, looking at Aiden and then at Alvarez.
     Alvarez and Aiden exchanged a look feeling very angry and then scowled at Anatu who is a rascist vampiress and who never likes them since from the start, because she deemed them an aberration of nature. They realized before she and the others leave the country they will teach her how to behave properly for the time being.