The Witch Queen

At 2:45 PM, Peter and the others arrived at an abandoned manse somewhere south of the vast woods that is located in the northern part of York City. The manse due to the fact that it's very ancient, is surrounded by vines making it looks ghastly. They all got out of the car and stared at the gruesome manse that is hundreds of years old and still standing.
     Peter unlike the rest of them whom knew much about the grisly manse stood there staring at it as he wondered how old it is and how it ended up abandoned. Simon went to the trunk of the car, opened it and pulled out a huge black bag out of it which he dropped on the hood of the car thus, drawing the attention of the others.
     "I thought you want to tell me about the supernatural creatures. What are we doing here and who the hell live in this creepy place anyway?", Peter asked, curiously.
     "Patience, pal. Rome wasn't built in a day", Oliver said, with a chuckle.
     "What's in that bag?", Peter asked, pointing at the bag Simon put on the hood of the car.
     "Hunting equipments", Carla said, with a smug smile.
     "What?", Peter asked, sounding confused.
     "My family and Simon's family hunt down malevolent supernatural creatures. That's our legacy", Oliver said, proudly.
     Peter stood there gazing at Oliver absolutely confused as he processed everything he has said thoroughly to make them make sense to him. Applying the theory that seeing is believing, he moved closer to the bag, opened it and discovered various types of weapons such as silver swords, silver daggers, loaded pistols and wooden stakes. He gaped at Oliver and the others who grinned at him shortly before he picked up one of the three wooden stakes to examine it closely.
     "That's a wooden stake, dude. Easy to use and very effective on vampires", Carla said, with a smirk.
     "Vampires! so vampires really exist!", Peter said, unbelievable, looking at the stake.
     "Yes, they do. Jack, Ralf and Elvira are vampires but benevolent ones", Jake said, seriously.
     Peter suddenly swung a glance at Carla whom he now suspected to be a sort of supernatural being since Jake, Oliver and Simon are hunters and due to the fact that she isn't mention to be a huntress too. He wondered if she is a werewolf since Ralf and the others were vampires.
     "Are you a werewolf, Carla?", Peter asked, sounding curious.
     "No, I'm not", Carla said, in a chortle.
     "She is human like us, but I have taught her a lot of things on how to protect herself against malevolent supernatural creatures", Jake said, grinning triumphantly.
     Peter shook his head positively obviously impressed. He put the stake back into the bag and that's when he caught a glimpse of a golden whistle. He picked up the gold whistle apparently not sure what it is meant for to begin with. He examined it closely as he wondered what Simon and the others are using the whistle for.
     "That's a supernatural whistle", Simon said, with a sigh.
     "A supernatural whistle? what do you use it for anyway?", Peter asked, curiously.
     "Yeah, it is used to repel supernatural creatures due to the pain caused by the high-pitched sound it produces", Oliver said, softly.
     Without any second thought, Peter blew the whistle twice and puzzled with the familiar sound it produced. He gazed at Oliver who claimed it has the power to send supernatural creatures away due to the high-pitched sound it makes. To his ears it produced the very same sound every regular whistle makes.
     "It emits a paranormal sound undetectable by humans' ears, yet clearly audible to the paranormal creatures", Oliver said, with a sigh.
     "However it also emits a familiar whistling sound humans can hear so you know it's actually working", Jake said, playfully.
     "That's my gift for you, Peter. Keep it with you at all times like a true Hunter", Simon said, grinning.
     "Especially now that you are after the apex predator's girl", Carla said, amusingly.
     Peter stood there staring at the golden whistle as he processed what Carla has just said which he doesn't seem to understand. He cast a gaze at her wondering where she was heading to by what she has said, because he is certain that she was getting at something.
     "What are you getting at?", Peter asked, curiously.
     "Ruth's boyfriend who can never touch her is a werewolf, his whole family are", Carla said, with a soft chuckle.
     Peter cracked a vicious smirk just learning that Oskar is a werewolf and that he can never touch Ruth which means one thing, that the girl he has fallen in love with is still pure despite the innate habits of some teenagers to deprive themselves of their purity when they turn eighteen. But he thought about why Oskar is unable to touch his girlfriend and that made him to wonder if the werewolf is a eunuch.
     "Why wouldn't he touch her?", Peter asked, trying not to sound weird.
     "There are rules even in the supernatural world. Rules like no werewolf should have an intimate relationship with a vampire, a sorcerer, a human and any supernatural being to avoid unleashing a plague to the world", Simon said, tenderly.
     "Plague!", Peter said, not sure what he meant by that.
     "Yes, plague, man", Jake said, in a slow voice as he wrap his arm around his girl.
     "What kind of plague are we talking about here?", Peter asked, sounding curious.
     "Not the regular plague, dude. Aberration of nature that doesn't meant to exist, that would be unaffected by the supernatural laws no matter what", Carla said, in a serious tone.
     "I still don't know what you are talking about guys", Peter said, seriously.
     "I thought you might say that, buddy. Don't worry you will know everything soon enough, but for now read this book", Simon said, tenderly as he gave him a book with a blue hard cover which he extracted from his backpack.
     "What's this?", Peter asked, with a sigh as he hold the book in his hands, staring at it.
     "Something that will help you learn more", Simon said, grinning widely.
     At 4:30 PM three black Kia K5 pulled over on the parking lot of York town's enormous town hall which was built opposite the oldest pub in the town. There were other vehicles outside the building which is well guarded by sheriff deputies and private security guards. A man in blue outfit in his 40s got out of the first car together with Eric, Diana and Caleb; while ten other vampires in black outfit got out of the other cars.
     The man in blue named Gargon Black the regent of the Black Night Coven looked around the busy environment for a moment then glanced at Caleb who with a gesture commanded five of the ten vampires to remain outside, while the others should come along with them into the building. The regent led the way into the town hall and Caleb and the others followed suit immediately.
     The town's Sheriff and the the town's Mayor were sitting at a high table in a large office, together with the rest of the heads of the founding families of York town: Fred Helmut the alpha of the Helmut pack, Steven Gustav the regent of the Gustav Coven, Victor Curt the regent of the Curt Coven, Gusta Drench the head of the Drench family, Samuel Silver the head of the Silver family and Henry Royce the head of the Royce family.
     Alfred swung a look at the wall clock opposite him apparently annoyed about why Gargon loves to keep them waiting whenever there's an emergency meeting. He sighed in relief that today's meeting would be the last meeting with the vampire coven because he, Fred and Henry had agreed on kicking them out of the town for good. Abruptly, Gargon entered the office together with Caleb, Diana and Eric leaving the rest outside the office with the human guards.
     "At last you came, Gargon", Samuel said, with a sigh.
     "You're thirty two minutes late", Gusta said, in a stern voice.
     "I'm so sorry folks. There was a traffic jam downtown which delayed our arrival in time", Gargon said, sounding serious.
     "You're a vampire for god sake. You can be wherever you want to be in seconds", Samuel said, with a chuckle.
     "That's what he said exactly the last time we were here, because he likes to joke around", Fred said, in disgust.
     "Take a seat, will you?", Justin asked, tenderly, looking at Gargon.
     "No need for him to sit with us, because we all have agreed on one thing now", Henry said, sternly.
     Gargon glanced back at his henchmen obviously not sure what Henry was getting at. He turned back to the founding families on an attempt to read their thoughts but couldn't, due to the fact that they have been drinking vervain tea for a very long time time thus, making their blood poisonous to vampires and their minds immune to vampire compulsion trick.
     "And what was that you agreed on?", Gargon asked, in a curious tone.
     "The mayor, Henry and Fred thought you and your coven should go", Justin said, trying not to sound odd.
     "What?", Caleb asked, unbelievable.
     "You know that's impossible, sheriff", Eric said, boldly.
     "This is our town and you don't have a choice", Alfred said, in a stern voice.
     "This is our town too, mayor. We have been here long before anyone of you was born", Diana said, sternly.
     "You can't just tell us to leave, mayor", Caleb said, in a slow voice as he stepped forward boldly.
     "Dozens of people were butchered like animals last night and amongst them were three high school students", Henry said, in a fit of annoyance.
     "What happened last night wasn't our fault. You should know that!", Gargon said, aloud.
     "And whose fault was it? do you even know how we managed to convince people that it was a bear that did it?", Steven asked, curiously.
     "Wherever your race go, death follows!", Victor said, sternly.
     On the spur of the moment, two headless vampires broke through the wooden double door thus, startling Gargon and his henchmen and causing the mayor and the others to stood up in shock and terror seeing the headless corpses on the floor. Elena and Afina walked into the office smiling viciously with their clawy hands dripping of blood.
     "We are the vampires you should be looking for", Afina said, grinning viciously as her eyes began to glow blue.
     Gargon scowled at the female vampires in a fit of rage who has made a grave mistake for coming to the town hall because they won't be leaving in one piece. He nodded at his henchmen to deal with the vampires whom had butchered innocent people last night trying to create a conflict between them and the founding families.
     Eric without any hesitation pounced on the female vampires he found quite beautiful. He flicked out his claws and swung around with decisive slashing blows aiming right for their throats, but they both avoided his attempts swiftly. But before he could launch another killing blow, Afina embedded her claws in his gut deeply causing him to let out a groan.
     Caleb and Diana pounced at a massive speed towards the female vampires but Elena hurried to them at a speed of light and seized both of them by the throat, then hoisted them up above her head as they struggled to no avail to break free due to their opponent's massive strength.
     Gargon stood there in shock as three of his best henchmen got easily overpowered by just two female vampires. He glanced over his shoulder at the founding families behind him whom were terribly terrified by what they were seeing. In a fit of rage, he hurried towards the vampires after flicking out his claws, baring his fangs and making his eyes glow blue, but before he could reach them he found himself pinned to the wall all of a sudden and unable to move thus, causing the mayor and the founding families to flinched.
     Afina pulled out her claws out of Eric who seems vengeful for how he and his friends were mishandled by her and her friend. But before he could try something funny, she jabbed her clawy hand deep into his chest and got hold of his beating heart thus, rendering him immobile because she now holds the only thing keeping him alive and any pointless attempt could cost him his life.
     "Good boy", Afina said, in a chuckle, admiring his absolute submission.
     Aurelia walked into the office smiling right at Samuel Silver and Gusta Drench who came to a meeting without their hunting equipments. She realized that's why the two didn't try to do something stupid and pointless like the regent of the Black Night Coven and his henchmen who foolishly thought that they can take down two second generation vampires on their own. She let go of Gargon who surprised her by not trying to attack again because he realized that would be pointless and unwise thing to do.
     "Let them go. We're here for the founding families not them", Aurelia said, with a smirk as she headed to the high table.
     Elena jostled both Diana and Caleb to where their regent was standing and Afina slowly pulled out her clawy hand out of Eric's chest whom had lost a lot of blood and would need to feed to regain back his lost energy.
     "Who the hell are you and what do you want?", Alfred asked, curiously and nervously.
     "I am Aurelia Zlatko, from the vampire royalty and I'm sure you have heard of that before", Aurelia said, as she sat down at the table.
     Samuel and the others exchanged a nervous look, apparently they have been hearing about the Vampire Government formed by Dracula to rule every vampire in the world even though, there are vampires like Gargon's coven who chose not to recognize that government at all and any other organization of vampires that tends to rule them all.
     Suddenly, Gargon recalled what Ralf had told him earlier that Valko, Andreea and Amelia were under the influence of the Vampire King who assigned them to slaughter all those people back then for a reason they don't know yet. He took two steps towards Aurelia just as Afina and Elena swung a scowl at him causing him to stop in his tracks.
     "We know what your master did few months ago. He manipulated three of my own vampires into doing his bidding", Gargon said, aloud.
     "What?", Samuel asked, curiously.
     "Dracula manipulated Amelia and the others. We knew about that today", Diana said, seriously.
     Aurelia stood up in a fit of rage for being referred to as one of the servants of the vampire king unaware that she is the witch queen. She swung a filthy glare at Gargon who has no idea who she is in the Vampire Royalty. She thought of just choking him to death but then reminds herself that his life isn't hers to take due to the impending doom that will arrive at their place very soon.
     "If I were you I will let those three walk away freely. And if you ever disrespect me again by calling Dracula my master, I'll skin you alive!", Aurelia said, in a threatening tone.
     "We know about Abraham's whereabouts and if you care much about him, you will tell him to come back as soon as possible before he lost another niece", Elena said, grinning viciously.
     Samuel and the others stood there not sure what Elena really meant by what Elena has said. But before they could react, the female vampires and the witch vanished. On the spur of the moment, Samuel pulled out his phone to call his older brother to know if everything is alright with them in Romania due to what Elena had said that he if he cares much about him he should convince him to come back before he lose another niece.