The Dark Siblings

Abraham was in a large cell located somewhere beneath the castle dracula with shackles on his wrists and ankles. He glanced at the cameras in the room that made him to wonder where he was brought in the first place, due to the fact he and his henchmen were blindfolded before they were taken. He sighed nervously as he gazed at the shackles on him, and then thought about Kate who he is not sure is even alive, but he hoped she is still breathing.
     The steel door opened automatically thus, startling the vampire slayer. Dracula came into the cell accompanied by Alexis, Aiden, Finn and Scarlet. The vampire king stood in front of the legendary vampire hunter who was so foolish to come to the haunted forest in search of his niece.
     Abraham fixed on Dracula who he quickly considered to be the so-called vampire king who has been terrorizing the supernatural world for ages without anyone trying to stop him, because he is the supreme vampire. He regained his feet as he kept staring at Dracula who kept grinning at him wickedly. He considered himself the most luckiest vampire hunter of all time, because he is the only hunter who has seen the true identity of the notorious vampire king.
     "Abraham Silver. Do you know who I am?", Dracula asked, grinning.
     "Valeriu Dragos, the so-called vampire king", Abraham said, with a sigh.
     "I was told that the legendary vampire hunter demanded a parley out of self preservation", Dracula said, with a chuckle.
     "Where are they?", Abraham asked, curiously.
     "Your henchmen are more important than Kate, right?", Finn asked, in disgust, as he fixed a look on Abraham.
     Abraham fixed a stare on Finn trying to recall the face of the vampire that kidnapped his niece. Suddenly, he recognized him as the abductor of his niece. He attempted to pounce on him but the shackles on him held him back. He struggled to break free of the shackles but to no avail.
     "Where is she you sneaky son of a bitch?", Abraham asked, angrily looking at Finn.
     "Oh now you care", Finn said, in a chuckle.
     "I have a surprise for you", Dracula said, grinning viciously.
     The door automatically opened, Anatu came into the cell with the severed head of Oddo in her hand. She grinned at the legendary vampire slayer who suddenly fixed a stare on her with his eyes wide open in obvious anger. She tossed the head at him which rolled to his feet.
     Abraham fixed a look on the severed head of one of his henchmen beside his feet with his eyes staring right at him. Tears suddenly filled his eyes as he recalled the hard times the two of them survived together. He angrily fixed a cold look on Anatu who came in with the head of his friend, companion, and his most loyal comrade of all times to come.
     "I used to have no interest in wiping out your kind, Abraham. You kept trying to stop me from achieving my goals", Dracula said, with a smirk.
     "You've been killing the Alexandrus for centuries without knowing when to call it quit. I'm going to end the harvest one way or the other. I'll drive a stake right through your heart and end your reign of terror!", Abraham said, in a fit of rage, as he scowled at Dracula.
     Dracula stood there smiling at the legendary vampire hunter who wished to be the one that will end his reign. He threw a glance at Scarlet and Aiden whom he assigned to break down the vampire slayer into a thousand pieces and keep him alive long enough to see the incoming blood ball feast. He left the cell together with Alexis, Finn and Anatu without saying a word.
     That afternoon around 3:45 PM, Ruth, Oskar and the others were standing beside an ambulance watching as the cops roamed about the school premises asking the question "what really attacked the students?'' over and over again, but kept receiving the same answer that a pack of black dire wolves were responsible. They watched as the paramedics put the deceased Sophie in an ambulance together with Peter and Ray whom were still out cold.
     Simon looked around the premises as he monitored the parents of his fellow students roaming up and down tirelessly looking for their kids. He couldn't believe it that he was responsible for the carnage, because it was his idea to reveal the supernatural world to Peter who released the tomb vampires whom were meant to remain imprisoned for all eternity. He threw a gaze at Ruth who called Peter a banshee the other time.
     "What's a banshee?", Simon asked, curiously.
     Ruth swung a look at Simon who came from a family of hunters, but still doesn't know anything about the Irish faery creature, whose legend has been passed down through generations due to its consistent haunting qualities. She has been told by her decedent nan that a banshee is a ghostly woman whose high pitched screams prophesy the death of someone soon to come or an imminent doom. She also recalled been told how banshees were incinerated during the witch hunt approximately four hundred years ago, because of the power they possessed and what they can do.
     "You've never heard of the banshee before?", Ruth asked, looking at Simon, Jake, Josefa and Oliver.
     "Yes", Jake, Oliver and Simon said, in unison, seriously.
     "Wait... What? Are you kidding me? What kind of hunters are you anyway?", Oskar asked, unbelievable.
     "It's possible that they haven't heard of the harbinger of death", Ralf said, with a sigh.
     "And why is that?", Oskar asked, curiously.
     "Because hunters only keep records of the supernatural beings they had come across", Jack said, in a serious tone.
     "We need to find Carla and Frank", Jake said, with concern.
     Ruth and the others stood there thinking about Frank and Carla whom were abducted by Nerio and Natassa. They thought about what the tomb vampires had done in the school and then wondered if their best friends are even still alive, due to the fact that they were taken by the worse vampires in the world.
     "We cannot do that alone", John said, in a nervous tone.
     "We'll get help", Ralf said, before he and his fellow vampires left.
     "I'll never forgive myself if anything happens to Carla", Jake said, looking worried.
     Alvarez was in his chamber sitting on one of his three fancy sofas, smoking cannabis with a bottle of wine in his other hand. He felt so angry when he reminded himself about how the woman he used to love rejected him, because he is demi-vampire who is considered an impure breed even by other vampires. He thought of leaving the castle where he has been since the last harvest. He took a long sip of his wine just before Anatu came in. He put down the bottle and then fixed a gaze on on her.
     Anatu closed the door as she fixed a firm look on Alvarez who is trying to get high and drunk, but the vampire side of him couldn't let that happen due to his supernatural regeneration. She walked towards him as he kept staring at her, feeling his rage emanating off him. She stopped in front of him, feeling bad for the very first time in her life, that she has broken his heart.
     "What do you want?", Alvarez asked, as he smoked his cannabis.
     "I want you?", Anatu said, feeling the desire to be more closer to him.
     Alvarez stopped what he was doing, stared at Anatu who suddenly changed his mood. He got up and then moved closer to her with his cannabis in his mouth. He passed the cannabis to her, and to his amusement she took it and began to smoke it skillfully. He cracked a wide smile at her as he watched her smoke the locoweed perfectly.
     "What changed your mind about me?", Alvarez asked, smiling at her.
     Anatu cracked a vicious smirk as she walked to the sofa Alvarez was sitting on when she came in, and then sat down on. She gazed at him with a smile on her face as she thought of rolling in the hay with him, because she enjoys doing it with handsome vampires, not to mention he is a halfbreed. She has overheard the serving girls whom he used to bed exaggerating how he pleased them in bed.
     "I heard the serving girls talking about you", Anatu said, grinning devilishly.
     Alvarez laughed softly as he sat down beside Anatu who has finished smoking what's left of the skunk he has given her. He gently took her hands as she smiled at him broadly. He thought to himself that the serving girls had told her everything, and that's why she came to get laid.
     "What did you heard?", Alvarez asked, as he gently caressed her hands.
     "That you're very good in bed", Anatu said, as she moved closer to him until her body melded with his.
     "That's why you came for a sample, right? Well, I ain't a plaything, so buzz off!", Alvarez said, sternly, before he let go of her and then got up.
     "How dare you refused me?", Anatu asked, as she got up infuriated.
     "Because I truly love you, Anatu! I've been in love with you for centuries, but didn't have the guts to tell you!", Alvarez said, in a serious tone.
     Anatu stood there staring at Alvarez who truly loves her due to how he has been treating her for the past centuries, but chose to directly hate him so he could change his mind about her. She has never truly love anyone in her previous life as a human and even in her current life as a vampire, but what he has just said to her had somehow triggered something in her that she thought has died the day she became the vampire. She has no intention of ever making herself weak again by falling in love, because she considered love to be a doomsday.
     "Only a weak mind falls in love", Anatu said, sternly, before she left the chamber.
     That night around 7:00 PM, Caleb and his new associates arrived at a seven-storey  vampire restaurant in Phoenix City, France, where they would be meeting a mystic vampire who used to be a vampire royal, who goes by the alias "The Good Dracula", and who is the only known vampire in the world to ever challenge the vampire king for his and got away in one piece. They walked into the building guarded by two giant vampires in black suits. They found the first floor crowded with vampires all sitting at tables, drinking blood in glass goblets peacefully. They took the elevator to the last floor where they found the good dracula sitting with a beautiful vampiress named Princess Calypso Alexandru who was sent to conconvince him to join their cause in taking down their common enemy.
     Caleb looked around the enormous floor with no guards to protect the good dracula who has been opposing the vampire king's government for a very long time. He fixed a look on the vampire-warlock as he and the others joined him and Calypso at the same table. He hoped he will agree to join their cause just to end the reign of terror of the king of blood and darkness once and for all.
     "The legendary Lucien Marcel!", Sorina said, cracking a vicious smirk.
     The good dracula named Lucien Marcel sat there and then fixed a look on Sorina who he found so attractive. He could sense that she, Daniela and Maria are dark sorcerers just like him. He glanced at Calypso who kept trying to convince him to join the dark siblings on their suicide mission to take down the vampire king. He then fixed a firm gaze on Caleb who just sat there thinking about his beloved deceased wife and also his deceased best friend.
     "I heard your coven was wiped out. You are one of the four last members of your coven", Lucien said, with a knowing smile.
     Caleb fixed a look on the good dracula who seems to know about the carnage of the Black Night Coven. He thought about what he would do to the vampire who has killed his beloved wife right in front of him. He just couldn't wait much longer to avenge his coven.
     "Those bastards will pay", Caleb said, in a fit of rage.
     "How did you know about the Black Night Coven again?", Princess Calypso asked, sounding curious.
     "How did Valeriu know about the coven?", Lucien asked, cracking a wide smirk.
     "Are you in or out?", Sorina asked, in a serious tone.
     "We don't have time to waste", Maria said, sternly.
     Lucien sat there looking at Sorina and her fellow dark siblings whom he knew so much about, but they don't know much about him. He has always hated the vampire kingdom for a very good reason, but he is not going to risk everything for nothing. He grinned viciously as he thought of what they would try to do to him if he refused to join their cause, because they do not leave loose ends.
     "What if I ain't interested? Will you try to kill me like those poor souls whom you tried to recruit, dark siblings? I know all about your little organization of vampires, witches, werewolves and even dhampirs. A very cruel organization responsible for uncountable crimes and probably one of the most wanted supernatural organization in history. What makes you think I want to be part of it?", Lucien asked, grinning viciously.
     "Because we're the same, Lucien. We were ostracized by our own coven just like you were centuries ago", Sorina said, with a knowing smile.
     "We're not the same, and we'll never be. Guess why, Caleb? The people you're blindly following created the vampire king, and now they want to kill him. And speaking of we're the same, I wasn't expelled for using dark magic, Sorina", Lucien said, with a chuckle.
     Caleb stared at Sorina who seems to be the one running the show, who never mentioned the part that they're the dark siblings he has been hearing about for centuries. He couldn't believe it that the organization forged the vampire king who is directly involved in the destruction of his coven overnight.
     "You almost expose the supernatural communities here, because you were so reckless and drunk with dark magic, that's why your coven neutralized your power. Unfortunately, you committed suicide, but you were turned into a vampire before death fully take you", Daniela said, grinning.
     Lucien gazed at Daniela, Sorina, and Maria whom were banished from their coven for practicing dark sorcery. He fixed a look on Princess Bianca and Prince Nikola III whom sacrificed their humanity just to destroy the vampire king who was responsible for killing their older brother and father in cold blood during the harvest of 1559. He then moved his gaze to Princess Calypso who chose the dark realm only to avenge the tragic death of her older sisters and Father at the hands of the vampire king during the harvest of 1441.
     "How do you plan to kill the vampire king?", Lucien asked, with a sigh.
     "By killing all those he cares about, starting with the so-called witch queen", Maria said, in a stern voice.
     "Killing the vampire king is not going to be very easy, you should know that before it's too late", Lucien said, in a warning tone.
     "So what's going to be? Are you with us or not?", Prince Nikola III asked, in a stern voice, staring at the mystic vampire.
     "My fighting days are over, guys. Look elsewhere, I'm sure there are people out there very willing to help you kill the vampire king free of charge", Lucien said, grinning, as he sat comfortably on his seat, fixing a look on Sorina.
     Sorina and her associates sat there staring coldly at Lucien who has rejected their offer. As far as they're concerned anyone who is not on their side is an enemy, so they quickly got up and then surrounded the mystic vampire, ready to condemn him to the netherworld where he belongs. On the other hand, the mystic vampire just sat there carefree and smiling mischievously.
     "Any last words, French lunatic?", Sorina asked, with a wicked smirk.
     "What do you think a mystic vampire is?", Lucien asked, with a chuckle.
     "A vampire with magic powers", Princess Bianca said, with a sigh.
     "I'm a hybrid, bitch!", Lucien said, as his eyes started glowing a fiery shade of red.
     Princess Bianca and Prince Nikola III attempted to attack the good dracula but the floor got occupied by dozens of vampires in all black. The siblings stopped in their tracks looking around themselves obviously outnumbered and outmatched. They thought the mystic vampire was just a loner ever since he got kicked out of the vampire royalty.
     "Let me just guess, you think a wanted mystic vampire like me is all alone with no one", Lucien said, with a wicked chuckle.
     "We can kill everyone in this building before you even know it", Sorina said, threateningly.
     "You can try, but you have no idea what I'm capable of. I'm the king of this city. Every vampire, werewolf and even witches bow to me!", Lucien said, as he got up.
     Sorina and the others stood there staring at the good dracula who just claimed to be the sovereign king of Phoenix City and everything in it. They thought of how outnumbered and outmatched they were at the moment. They looked at the mean looking vampires surrounding them obviously waiting for their king to give them orders.
     "Whenever you heard that Valeriu Dragos has fallen, just consider yourself next", Sorina said, in a cold tone.
     The vampires attempted to attack Sorina and her associates but Lucien stopped them with a gesture of his hand. They fixed a cold look on the dark siblings as they left the floor, who threatened their king in his own city. They couldn't fathom why the good dracula stopped them from ripping them apart for what they have done, which is very, very unusual.
     "Why did you let them go, my lord?", A vampiress named Amita asked, sounding curious.
     "Because I'm their downfall, they just failed to know that", Lucien said, laughing wickedly.
     At the general hospital of York City, Peter was lying in a bed still unconscious while his mum was at his side apparently worried that her son might fall into self induce coma, due to the trauma he had experienced earlier in the school. On the spur of the moment, Ruth, Oskar, Oliver, Simon and Jake came into the room looking worried as well.
     "How is he doing?", Simon asked, nervously.
     "The doctors said if he doesn't wake up tonight, he will fall into coma", Jewelyn said, tearfully.
     "What about his sister? Have they found her yet?", Jake asked, curiously.
     "The cops are still searching", Jewelyn said, with concern as she fixed a look on her son.
     "They must have taken her to screw Peter over", Ruth said, in a serious tone.
     Jewelyn suddenly looked at Ruth after hearing what she has said. She thought about what has happened at a restaurant downtown where a handful of innocent people where drained alive, but the media claimed it was an animal attack which is not according to her belief. She also thought about the incident at the school which the media also claimed was an animal attack, due to the eye witnesses that claimed they had seen a pack of black wolves. 
     "Who took my daughter?", Jewelyn asked, curiously staring at Ruth.
     Ruth stood there staring at Peter who is a male banshee. She then looked at his mother who is likely to know about it, since the banshee curse according to what she heard can be pass down to offsprings from one generation to the next for all eternity unless it is lifted. She thought of telling her that her son is a banshee, but realized she might sound weird, because banshees are always females.
     Jewelyn sat there staring at Ruth and the others whom were obviously contemplating on telling her what really happened, because it has to do with the supernatural and they thought she doesn't know anything about the supernatural world hidden from the human world thanks to the supernatural laws. She got up and walked to the door and then locked it up. She turned back to the others whom kept staring at her.
     "I know about your family history Ruth, a family of sorcerers. I also know about your family Oskar, a family of werewolves. I also know about your families Oliver, Simon and Jake, two families that hunt rogue supernatural creatures", Jewelyn said, grinning viciously, as she went back to her seat.
     Ruth and the others stood there staring at Jewelyn who somehow managed to know the history of York City, and about the families that built the city. They suddenly suspected that she knew about Peter's powers and that she might be a banshee as well.
     "Who took Jessica to screw Peter over?", Jewelyn asked, curiously.
     "Did you know about Peter?", Ruth asked, feeling suspicious.
     "What about him?", Jewelyn asked, with a sigh.
     "He is a banshee!", Simon said, seriously.
     Jewelyn fixed a look on her unconscious son as she recalled what has happened in his room earlier. She suddenly recalled the legend of a male banshee that has devastated the supernatural world during his terrible existence centuries ago, which forced the supernatural communities to deem male banshees as aberration of nature that must be exterminated by all means necessary whenever they're discovered. She couldn't believe it that her first born son is a farshee.
     "Oh my God!", Jewelyn said, dreadfully.
     "He saved my life back at school from the tomb vampire", Ruth said, looking at Peter.
     "How?", Jewelyn asked, curiously.
     "Banshee scream", Jake said, with a sigh.
     "You haven't told us everything we need to know about banshees", Oskar said, in a curious tone, looking at both Ruth and Jewelyn.
     "It's because I don't know that much, but I guess it's only a banshee that can tell us everything about banshees perfectly", Ruth said, looking at Jewelyn.
     "Banshee mythology began centuries ago in the Celtic isles of Ireland, Scotland and Great Britain. A banshee is a ghostly woman with the ability to prophesies the death of someone soon to come. The ghostly screams of banshees are almost heard at night and are said to sound like a blend between a woman's scream and a night creature's wail, therefore hearing the wail means that someone close to you or even you yourself will die very soon", Jewelyn said, with a sigh.
     "Rumour has it that banshees are usually thin old women wearing a traditional burial robes which is often torn and tattered. They also have wild, uncombed hair and wrinkled skin", Ruth said, in a serious tone, staring at Jewelyn.
     Jewelyn suddenly started smiling after recalling three legends of banshees that she learned from her mother. One legend states that banshees appear in non-corporeal form even though they have physical body, and their ghostly visages can float several feet above ground and can pass through solid objects; another legend states that if you find a comb, particularly a silver one, never pick it up, for it is probably the property of a banshee; and the other legend said that only certain families were targets of the banshee, but it has been displaced as members of these families moved on and married into other families.
     "What's so funny?", Oliver asked, curiously.
     "That was just a rumour. We're born like everyone else and we look like regular human beings", Jewelyn said, softly.
     "And what about the legend of the very first banshee who was cursed by a coven of dark sorcerers?", Ruth asked, curiously.
     "There are only two kinds of banshee. A cursed banshee and a born banshee", Jewelyn said, with a sigh.
     "What's the difference between the two banshees?", Jake asked, sounding curious, as he stared at the banshee.
     "The cursed banshees are supernatural entities with the power to predict the deaths of others, capable of hearing voices and noises in their heads that indicate, and are able to sense an impending death. They can access the supernatural but they're controlled by it; they cannot cross supernatural barriers. The born banshees are believed to be female humans usually born in human families, with the abilities of a banshee. They can access the supernatural but they're not controlled by it, therefore they can cross any supernatural boundary, and also because of this rule they are immune to the supernatural phenomenon such as magic and supernatural poisons", Jewelyn said, as she stared at her son.
     On the spur of the moment, five sorcerers in black suit whom Ruth and the others quickly recognized as the emissaries of the grand council of sorcerers, came into the room and just fixed a cold look on the unconscious Peter and his mother. They were sent to take them both to the great hall of the grand council after they dealt with the tomb vampires whom were still at large.
     Jewelyn stood there staring at the four mean looking sorcerers whom the way they're looking at her and her son were sent to take them away. She is not going to let that happen as long as she is still breathing. She will protect her family by all means necessary even if she has to kill someone to get the job done.
     "We shall come for you and your farshee son right after we're done with the tomb vampires", one of the sorcerers named Aaren said, in a stern voice, as he fixed a look on the banshee.
     "Good luck with that. You're going to need it", Jewelyn said, boldly.
     "And don't even think of running, banshee", another sorcerer named Lauri said, grinning viciously.
     "If you run, we'll find you and you'll suffer", another sorcerer named Reg said, in a stern voice.
     "What good is running when I already know your fate", Jewelyn said, with a smirk.
     "What does that mean?", the other sorcerer named Salal asked, sounding nervous.
     "It means if you face those beasts like this, none of you will live to tell the tale", Ruth said, in a serious tone.
     "You've no idea what we're capable of", Reg said, with a smirk, before he and the others left the room to track down the tomb vampires.
     Around 9:50 PM, Caleb and his new associates arrived at a five storey building nightclub that is situated on Haven Street, York City. They stopped on the sidewalk of a closed coffee shop looking at the people on the queue trying to get into the nightclub, while the huge bouncers were busy controlling who gets in and who doesn't.
     Caleb stood there staring at the last floor which is occupied by Valko, Andreea, Amelia, Rhogar, Florin and Bodgan whom were so stupid to remain in the city after what they had done to his coven. He couldn't wait much longer to get his hands on Bodgan who murdered his beloved wife and his oldest friend in cold blood. He turned to the dark sorcerers whom were responsible for creating the very first vampire. He wondered what would happen to the rest of the vampires if dracula is killed.
     "What are we waiting for?", Caleb asked, curiously.
     "Them", Daniela said, as she turned to her left.
     Caleb quickly turned to his left and saw six individuals in black outfits approaching him and the others. He stood there staring at them and wondering if they're also members of the notorious Dark Siblings, which is currently one of the most dangerous and powerful supernatural organizations in the world. He couldn't believe it that he has joined a cruel organization of supernaturals that only cares about its interests and doesn't give a damn about the human world.
     "Caleb Stick, please meet the Dark Siblings' demi-vampires, Cade Perez, Isaac Perez, Richmond Alpha, Rufus Alix, Verena Lukman and Astra Eliot", Maria said, with a smirk.
     "We heard about what happened to your coven. We're really sorry", Verena said, nicely.
     "We'll avenge them tonight, dude", Rufus said, boldly.
     "Thanks a lot, guys. And nice to meet you", Caleb said, gladly.
     "You're welcome, fella. What's the plan, Sorina?", Rufus asked, with a sigh.
     "Rain down hell on that building. Kill everyone in it without any exception", Sorina said, in a command tone.
     Caleb fixed a side look on Sorina who just ordered them to kill everyone in the building, when their main targets were on the last floor having fun. He stood there apparently reluctant to kill innocent people, while Princess Bianca, Prince Nikola III, Princess Calypso, Rufus, Verena, Richmond, Cade, Isaac and Astra headed toward the nightclub.
     "You should go with them too, Caleb", Daniela said, softly.
     "Killing innocent people is not right", Caleb said, sternly.
     "Sometimes sacrifices are made for the greater good", Daniela said, in a stern voice.
     "Not this kind of sacrifices. We have our code of conduct. We're not allowed to kill without a good reason, especially killing humans", Caleb said, boldly.
     Sorina fixed a gaze on on Caleb after processing what he has said. If there's anything she hated more than the vampire king and the witch queen, is actually a supernatural creature bound to the supernatural laws. She moved closer to him just as Verena and the other dhampirs unleashed a world of pain and terror on the people outside the building, therefore causing passersby on foot and on vehicles to retreat. She wondered if he even have the guts to avenge his coven.
     "Do you want to avenge your coven or not?", Sorina asked, in a stern voice. 
     "Avenging my coven is my first priority", Caleb said, seriously.
     "Then stop complaining, get in there and kill the vampire that murdered your wife and best friend", Sorina said, in a command tone.
     Valko, Amelia, Andreea, Bodgan, Florin and Rhogar were dinning on the last floor, gladly celebrating their victory before going back to Transylvania where castle dracula is situated. They sat there enjoying their chickens while the two waiters serving them remained standing and waiting patiently.
     Andreea sat there suddenly before a pang of hunger struck her, forcing her to fixed a hungry look on one of the waiters. She has not feed on human blood since the day she and her friends were locked away forever. She got up shortly before she heard noises below her.
     "Did you hear that?", Andreea asked, sounding puzzled.
     "Hear what?", Amelia asked, curiously.
     "Listen", Andreea said, softly.
     Amelia and the others focused their supernatural senses and suddenly caught the screams of the humans below them yelling for help. They tried to figure out why the humans were screaming, but couldn't detect anything supernatural within the building and even several kilometers away from it.
     "What's going on?", Amelia asked, curiously.
     "Let me check it out", Andreea said, with a sigh.
     Andreea got up and walked to the door shortly before she felt the presence of someone outside apparently waiting, but unable to tell who it is. She moved closer to the door and then wait and listen to the heartbeat of the person outside.
     "What's it?", Valko asked, with a sigh.
     Andreea turned back to Valko and the others but before she could say a word, Richmond knocked down the door off its hinges and before she could react, the demi-vampire decapitated her.
     On the spur of the moment, Amelia and the others regained their feet just as Andreea headless body collapsed on the floor, while her head rolled on the floor. They fixed a cold stare on Richmond just before Princess Bianca and the others joined him with their clawy hands, lips and clothes drenched in blood.
     Bodgan and Rhogar cracked a vicious smirk at the vengeful Caleb whose rage has already taken over him completely, while Florin on the other hand just stood there smiling at Princess Bianca and Prince Nikola III whom he recalled very well, especially their older brother who he murdered in 1559.
     "He is not stupid enough to come after the vampire royals, right, Amelia?", Bodgan asked, recalling what she has said.
     "We weren't expecting you very soon, but here you are so eager to reunite with your dead coven in the netherworld", Rhogar said, smiling wickedly.
     "None of you brutes will see sunrise. Consider this moment your very last moments in this world", Caleb said, in a fit of rage, as he scowled at Bodgan.
     "Are you sure about that?", Bodgan asked, grinning viciously.
     "We'll see about that", Caleb said, in a stern voice.
     On the spur of the moment, Valko lunged towards Richmond for killing Andreea but before he could get to him, Princess Calypso moved towards him at the speed of light, jabbed her clawy left hand into his chest and then ripped out his bloody heart. He slowly fell on his knees before collapsing on the floor apparently dead.
     Princess Calypso held Valko's bloody heart in her clawy hand as she stared at Amelia, daring her to avenge her friends' if she has the guts to do it. She dropped the bloody heart on the floor beside the dead Valko and then grinned at Amelia mischievously.
     Princess Bianca and Prince Nikola III angrily attacked Florin; Caleb, Verena, and Isaac pounced on Bodgan; Rufus, Richmond, Astra, and Cade lurched at Rhogar viciously; while Princess Calypso lunged at Amelia who she planned to kill very slowly and also show her what suffering is.
     Florin seized Princess Bianca and her brother by the throat roughly as they relentlessly kept giving him slashing blows but to no avai, due to how he heals very quickly. He turned to Bodgan who is busy beating the hell out of Caleb, Verena and Isaac whom relentlessly kept fighting back. He jostled Prince Nikola III to the wall and then started pounding on Princess Bianca viciously. After beating her senselessly, he knocked her down with a fist and then kicked her angrily towards her brother trying to regain his feet.
     Princess Calypso seized Amelia by her collars as she senselessly punched her in the face, breaking her nose in the process. She hurled her to the other side of the wall hard enough to leave a dent on it. She glanced at Princess Bianca and Prince Nikola III whom regained their feet and then angrily lurched toward Florin once again. She walked to Amelia who is not as strong as she is, grabbed her in a fit of rage, and then shoved her against the wall, pinning her there.
     "You can't beat me, bitch. Guess why, I am older than you, and I've been feeding on human blood for centuries", Princess Calypso said, in a chuckle, before she jostled her to the other side like a rag doll. 
     Rhogar kicked Rufus on the chest hard enough to knock the wind out of him. He seized Richmond and Astra with both hands while Cade relentlessly kept giving him heavy blows but to no avail. He hurled them aside and then knocked down Cade with a fist. He grabbed the dhampir and then hauled him above his head wondering how Caleb even managed to convince a pack of half breeds to come after a couple of full fledged ancient vampires with no back up.
     Bodgan viciously beat the hell out of Verena, Caleb and Isaac to the extent he knocked them down. He grabbed Isaac by the head and attempted to rip his tongue out, but Caleb and Verena managed to regained their feet and rushed to his aid. He jostled the demi-vampire aside, seized Caleb by the throat, jabbed his clawy right hand into his chest and then get hold of his beating heart thus, rendering him weak. He kicked Verena a good ten feet as she attempted to attack him. 
     "You're still weak despite the huge amount of blood you consumed. If you wish to defeat vampires like me, you will be needing more than a ragtag of dhampirs to do it", Bodgan said, viciously.
     "We never said that we're alone, twerp!", Caleb said, with a suppressed smile.
     Suddenly, Sorina, Maria and Daniela came into the floor therefore, drawing the attention of Bodgan and the others. They stood there staring at the vampire royals whom will soon meet their horrible end by all means necessary.
     Bodgan jostled Caleb aside as he fixed a look on the dark sorcerers feeling their dark energy all over the place. He snarled at them angrily for intrusion before he pounced towards blindly. He swung a slashing blow at Sorina who surprisingly stopped it with her left hand.
     Sorina grinned wickedly at Bodgan who just stood there completely confused about a witch was able to stop his mighty slashing blow so easily. She raised her other hand as it started glowing brightly and then seized him roughly by the throat shortly before she began to absorb his life force rapidly.
     "Valeriu will soon meet this fate", Sorina said, viciously.
     Bodgan feeling his life force draining away from him relentlessly began to fight back, but to no avail. He swung another slashing blow at her but she mentally blocked it. He suddenly fell to knees feeling powerless and exhausted. In that very moment, he realized that his end has finally catch up with him after all these centuries.
     Rhogar seeing how helpless Bodgan has become attempted to rush to his aid, but Maria and Daniela combined their powers and then shot a huge amount of red lightening at him that shattered his vampiric body to a pile of ashes. 
     Florin on the other hand, just stood there staring at the pile of ashes of Rhogar obviously nervous. He threw a glance at Daniela and Maria whom killed one of his oldest best friends. He nervously looked at the helpless Bodgan on his knees whose life force is draining from him rapidly. He watched in extreme horror as Sorina absorbed Bodgan's life force to the extent he turned into a skeleton and then collapsed on the floor and disintegrated. 
     Suddenly, Princess Bianca and Prince Nikola III grabbed Florin by the arm as he dreadfully watched Bodgan dying slowly. They mustered all their strength and attempted to rip him apart to avenge their deceased older brother who he murdered in 1559 in cold blood, but he is too strong for them due to his old age as a vampire.
     Florin who knew when to call it quit, jostled Princess Bianca aside as Rufus, Richmond, Cade, Astra, Verena, and Isaac lurched at him. He viciously slashed the throat of Prince Nikola III wide open and then ripped it out roughly, shortly before Princess Bianca yelled angrily. He seized Isaac and ripped off his head swiftly, then jabbed his clawy hand into Rufus' chest and ripped out his heart. He moved to the thrashed Amelia lying on the floor waiting to die at the speed of light, knocked down Princess Calypso out of his way, picked her up and then vanished.
     Cade rushed to his dismembered twin brother overwhelmed by grief and rage, he held the headless body of his twin brother and then snarled in a fit of rage; while Princess Bianca rushed to her deceased brother lying in a pool of blood. Sorina, Daniela and Maria stood there feeling angry that Florin and Amelia had escaped execution.