The Tomb Vampires

Peter arrived at the macabre manse which he felt drawn to ever since he and the others came the other day. He stopped in his tracks and then fixed a stare on the ancient manse apparently wondering why he felt drawn to it to begin with. He felt a sudden urge to walk to the porch and get inside the manse to see what's inside waiting for him. He looked around the place surrounded by mostly oak trees which is unusually peculiar. He turned back to the ancient mansion and this time he found a very beautiful young girl standing on the porch smiling at him, wearing all black. 
     "Girl, you're pretty!", Peter said, unable to resist her beauty.
     "Come, Peter. We've been waiting for you, special one", the girl said, grinning.
     "We? What are you talking about?", Peter asked, sounding confused.
     The girl stood there grinning viciously at Peter, revealing two upper large fangs suddenly before her eyes started glowing blue, thus terrifying the living hell out of him. She lifted herself up as she began to laugh maniacally at the terrified Peter who without any second thought took off as fast as he could possibly run. She flew after him at a low speed as she kept laughing maniacally. She flew over him and then landed in front of him shortly before she ceased her laughter.
     "Where are you running to, boy?", the girl asked, with a smirk.
     "Stay away from me!", Peter said, in a stern voice.
     "Or what?", the girl asked, laughing softly.
     The girl seized Peter by the throat before he could even blink. She hoisted him up above her head like a piece of paper and then slammed him hard on the ground thus, knocking the wind out of him in the process. She sat on him and then leaned closer grinning viciously. She licked his neck passionately and then sank her large fangs into his neck roughly and hungrily.
     Peter woke up in his bed and in his room screaming dreadfully as he put a hand around his neck. He quickly sat upright screaming causing every glass object in his room to shatter due to the sound waves produced by his voice. He suddenly stopped screaming after his mum (Jewelyn Brown), his dad (Rodge Brown) and his younger sister rushed into the room looking so terrified. He looked around breathing heavily shortly before he realized it was a nightmare and that he is still in his room.
     "Are you okay?", Jewelyn asked, as she moved closer to Peter's bed looking worried.
     Peter quickly got out of the bed and rushed into his mum's warm embrace, trying to use what has happened as an opportunity to change his dad's decision to send him away to military school. He held her so tight and then started apologizing for all the terrible things he had done back then fearfully, and then promised to behave well which really surprised his parents and even his younger sister.
     "What happened, son?", Rodge asked, looking around the room, especially at the shattered glasses.
     "I had a terrible nightmare, mum", Peter said, sobbing.
     "It's alright, Peter. Tell me about it", Jewelyn said, tenderly, as she pulled away from the embrace and then started wiping away his tears.
     "I can't tell you, because it was so terrifying. Please forgive me for all the pain I had caused you", Peter said, before he embraced her tightly again.
     Jewelyn exchanged a look with her husband obviously wondering what really happened in the nightmare that seriously terrified Peter to the brim. While Jessica on the other hand just stood there staring at her older brother crying apparently something she has never seen him do since they were kids.
     "What really happened here?", Rodge asked, looking around the room, in a puzzle.
     Peter pulled away from the embrace and then started looking around his room, seeing all the broken glasses every where. He looked at his dad who is as confused and curious as he is at the moment. He doesn't know how to explain what had happened to glass objects because he doesn't know what exactly happened.
     After cleaning up his room, Peter sat down on his couch trying to make sense of what has happened earlier. He had experienced a terrible nightmare but he couldn't explain what really happened to the glass objects in his room. He thought about what Simon and the others told him about vampires, werewolves and sorcerers. He thought to himself whether what happened has anything to do with magic. He sighed heavily just before he heard a female voice in his head calling his name continuously, thus causing him to quickly got up apparently confused and nervous. 
     "What the hell?", Peter asked, nervously looking around his room.
     "Hello, Peter", a female voice said, with a chuckle.
     Peter quickly turned around to the door where he found that same gorgeous girl in his nightmare that tried to drain him dry. He stared at her dreadfully as he felt his heart beating unusually fast in his chest. He looked around for anything he could use against her and a way out of the room in one piece, but unfortunately there's none.
     "Stay away from me!", Peter said, sternly.
     "Those who failed to learn from history are doomed to repeat it", the girl said, in a chuckle.
     "Who the hell are you? And what do you want from me?", Peter asked, nervously.
     "I'm Countess Kora Nunzio. Congratulations you've been chosen for a special task by the higher power", said, with a smirk.
     Peter looked at the beautiful girl from head to toe who just introduced herself as a countess. He looked around his room as he sighed heavily before he gazed at her wondering how she has gotten into his dream and tried to kill him. He walked back to his bed and then sat on it.
     "What higher power is that?", Peter asked, sounding curious.
     Ignoring his question Kora walked around the room slowly as she wondered why Peter isn't aware of his innate power within him. She stopped at a wardrobe with several academic awards which he had earned back at his former school. She picked up a photograph of him, his mum, dad and younger sister, which made her to look at him. She slowly walked to the side of the bed where he has been sitting and staring at her distrustfully.
     "You don't know what you really are, do you?", Kora asked, grinning viciously.
     "What do you mean?", Peter asked, curiously.
     "Come to the manse with me and I'll tell you everything you're missing", Kora said, in a serious tone, as she extended a hand.
     Peter sat there processing what Kora has just said. He thought about what oliver had said that the manse is cursed and that no one has live in it for thousands of years. He looked at the vampiress, a total stranger who tried to kill him in his own dream, and who has offered to tell him more about himself if he goes to the macabre manse with her. He would go anywhere with a normal beautiful girl, but he is unwilling to recklessly go anywhere with a beautiful vampire .
     "And why should I trust you?", Peter asked, with a sigh.
     "Trust no one these days especially a vampire, but you can trust me if you want to know what you are", Kora said, with a vicious smirk.
     Peter regained his feet and then fixed a distrust look on her. He walked to a drawer where he had kept the supernatural whistle he was given by his new friends, picked it up and then put it in his pocket in case things went sideways. He walked back to Kora and then take her hand shortly before they both vanished.
     Kora and Peter appeared outside the ancient macabre manse that is covered with peculiar vines. They exchanged a look before walking up to the porch and then stopped at the front door. They fixed a stare on the front door covered with the vines and then exchanged a look.
     "How old is this macabre house?", Peter asked, sounding curious.
     "Very old", Kora said, with a sigh.
     "How old is very old?", Peter asked, curiously, as he gave her a side look.
     "Let's find out, shall we?", Kora said, with a chuckle, before she walked through the vine door.
     Peter stood there like an idiot wondering how he is going to get inside the macabre manse through the vine door, which has not been opened for eons. He wondered how Kora was able to teleport them to the manse and also how she was able to walked through the vine door. He has read books about vampires before but none of them mention that vampires can actually teleport or walk through things. He began to rip the vines off the door forcefully and then opened it. He walked into the manse and strangely found it neat and clean, which surprised him.
     "What the hell?", Peter asked, looking around, clearly surprised.
     "Nothing is impossible in our world", Kora said, after coming out of a secret passage.
     "How did you do it?", Peter asked, pointing at the front door.
     "Come on, Peter. Time flies like an arrow", Kora said, with a smirk, before she went into the secret passage.
     Peter without any hesitation hurried into the secret passage which took him to an enormous and magically dimly lit underground covered with dust, thick cobwebs and vines, which contains seven large sarchopagus that were kept within a circle of salt and burning red candles. He moved closer to Kora standing outside the circle of salt and the burning red candles staring at one of the seven sarchopagus. 
     "What is this?", Peter asked, looking down at the circle of salt and burning red candles.
     "A magical boundary we cannot cross", Kora said, with a sigh.
     "We?", Peter asked, as he swung a puzzle at the vampiress.
     "Always expect the unexpected, kid", a male voice said, with a chuckle.
     Peter promptly turned back and found three male vampires in black and also three female vampires also in black. He exchanged a look with Kora who kept smiling at him viciously. He couldn't believe it that he was so stupid to follow a total stranger to an underground full with hungry looking vampires.
     "Don't panic, Peter. These are my good friends: Earl Filaret Voronsky, Countess Catharina Voronsky, Countess Anna Vanderhout, Countess Natassa Faramundo, Earl Nerio Gregario and Earl Serafino Gregario. My good friends this is Peter Brown", Kora said, tenderly.
     "So you folks are like vampire royals, right?", Peter said, grinning nervously.
     "Is he the one?", Anna asked, staring at Peter.
     "Yeah, he is the only one that can get in here", Kora said, with a smirk.
     "He is too skinny to be the one, no offense, kid", Natassa said, with a chuckle.
     "None taking, bitch!", Peter said, scowling at the countess.
     Natassa fixed a scowl on Peter for a moment just as Kora and all the others began to laugh heartily. She cracked a mischievous smile as she thought of draining him dry after she got back to her body. She then reminded herself of the supernatural immunity his kind possessed tremendously.
     "You're the only one who can get in here and also walk past this barrier", Kora said, looking at the circle of salt and the burning red candles.
     "What?", Peter asked, sounding confused.
     "See for yourself", Catharina said, with a sigh.
     "You're special, kid", Nerio said, grinning.
     "What's in those stone coffins?", Peter asked, curiously.
     "Like I have said, see for yourself", Catharina said, boldly.
     Peter looked at Kora briefly who then nodded positively. He took a deep breath before he walked past the boundary unaffected. He walked to the stone coffin which she has been staring at for a long time. He managed to push the slab enough to see who's inside, and he is surprised to found a desiccated Kora lying inside with her skin as pale as milk. He then promptly realized that she and her friends have been trapped within the barrier, but wondered how they were able to operate in tangible form while their body remained in the stone coffins.
     "How?", Peter asked, looking at the ancient vampires.
     "You mean how did we end up trapped in here?", Serafino asked, grinning viciously.
     "Yeah, and also how you guys were able to operate while your bodies remained in these stone coffins", Peter said, curiously.
     "We'll tell you everything, but first you must break the seal", Filaret said, with a grin.
     Peter stood there processing what Filaret has said over and over again. He looked at the primordial looking vampires whom are likely to kill him the moment he set them. He is not stupid to just do what they want him to do without knowing everything he wished to know, especially about him. In that case, he decided to strike a deal with them since he is already within the magical barrier they cannot cross.
     "Why should I trust you? You'll kill me the moment I set you free. So I ain't stupid to do that without knowing what I am and how you folks ended up here in the first place", Peter said, in a stern voice.
     "You don't have a choice, kid", Serafino said, in a cold tone.
     "Of course I do. And if you want to get out of here, you must comply", Peter said, with confidence.
     "How dare you talk to us like that!", Natassa said, feeling disrespected.
     "No, how dare you talk when you're not spoken to, you moron", Peter said, sternly.
     "What did you just call me?", Natassa asked, furiously.
     "You can't hurt me as long as I remain within the circle. So in that case, I decide what happens next", Peter said, smiling viciously.
     Kora and the others stood there staring at Peter who has the guts to even use the magical barrier as a leverage against them. They thought about what he has said not willing to comply, because vampire royals answer to no one but the vampire king.
     "Listen to me, you piece of shit. You're in no position to make demands!", Nerio said, angrily.
     "No, you listen to me, asshole! I'm the vampire king here!", Peter said, a loud.
     "Come out of that circle and say that again, boy!", Nerio said, grinning viciously. 
     "You're playing with fire, boy", Filaret said, in a warning tone.
     "Let me talk to him", Kora said, with a heavy sigh.
     Peter stood there smiling at Kora who wished to negotiate because she knows how to embrace defeat, unlike her friends whom lacked proper sense and manner. He looked around grinning widely just as the countess fixed a stare on him. He sighed heavily and then locked eyes with the countess trying to study her.
     "What do you want to know?", Kora asked, curiously.
     "How did you end up here?", Peter asked, softly.
     "We turned the wrong people and without the vampire king's permission", Kora said, tenderly.
     "So the vampire king imprisoned you here for that", Peter said, unbelievable.
     "No, the wrong people did with the help of the grand council of sorcerers", Kora said, with a sigh.
     "So you mean the people you turned into vampires turned against you later and imprisoned you here. For how long?" Peter asked, sounding curious.
     "It has been 20 thousand years now since our imprisonment", Filaret said, feeling vengeful.
     "I can't believe those ungrateful bastards have lived this long", Natassa said, in a fit of rage.
     "Wait a minute, the vampires you turned are still out there?", Peter asked, unbelievable.
     "They are now the grand council of vampires rebelling against Dracula's government", Catharina said, in disgust.
     "So that's what got you in here?", Peter asked, feeling suspicious.
     "Yeah, and we've not been happy about it for centuries", Serafino said, in a stern voice.
     "They will pay for what they had done", Nerio said, with a wicked smirk.
     "Before we were ostracized by the vampire king, he prophesied that if we failed to exterminate the credible threats, they would forged a government in their own image just to take down his government", Kora said, with a sigh.
     "If we get out of here they will be as good as dead", Anna said, boldly.
     "If you get out of here", Peter said, grinning viciously.
     "Now it's your turn to break the seal since we've told you what you want to know", Nerio said, trying to remain calm.
     "That was the first part of what I want to know", Peter said, with a sigh, as he fixed a look on Kora.
     "What's the second part?", Kora asked, with a grin.
     "You said I am the only one who can get in here. Why is that?", Peter asked, curiously.
     "Yes, because you are not ordinary", Anna said, sternly.
     "I'm not ordinary? What am I?", Peter asked, confused.
     "A Farshee", Kora said, in a serious tone.
     "What's that?", Peter asked, curiously.
     "The farshee is the male banshee who is considered an abomination of nature, due to his unspeakable powers, and also his strikingly seductive charm he uses to lure women he desires into his trap", Filaret said, with a chortle.
     Peter stood there staring at Filaret and the others, trying to process what his ears have heard. He couldn't believe it that he is a sort of banshee called farshee who is considered as an aberration of nature. So many questions crossed his mind suddenly and making him more curious and desperate to know more.
     "What's a banshee to begin with?", Peter asked, desperately.
     Kora quickly halted Serafino not to say a word with a gesture, as she cracked a mischievous smirk at the desperate Peter. She realized it is time to turn the table, to beat him at his own game by taking control. She fixed a gaze on him and it is obvious that he didn't see her tricks coming.
     "If you want to know everything about your kind, it is a wise idea to break the seal right now", Kora said, in a stern voice.
     Peter fixed a nervous look on Kora while the other vampires began to laugh heartily clearly admiring Kora's cleverness. He couldn't believe it that he is going to be beaten at his own game, something that has never happen before. He glanced at the stone coffins shortly before he quickly puzzled out that the ancient vampires' souls were magically separated from their bodies, and the sorcerous barrier was keeping them away. He knew it that he is a dead meat the moment he free the vampires, but a part of him urged him to break the seal just to know about banshee.
     "Hahaha! We got you!", Serafino said, laughing maniacally.
     "How am I suppose to know you're not going to kill me?", Peter asked, nervously.
     "Always expect the unexpected, kid!", Anna said, grinning.
     "Break the seal. We don't have all day", Natassa said, sternly.
     Peter stood there gazing into the eyes of Kora who he found so attractive. After a heavy sigh he gazed at the circle of salt just before he used his left leg to break the seal by making a breach in the circle thus, causing the red candles to melt down completely all of a sudden. As he raised his head up he couldn't find any of the vampires at sight, but before he could react the slabs sealing the stone coffins got shattered therefore startling him to the brim.
     The ancient vampires levitated out of their coffins a good ten feet. Their eyes began to glow blue just as they fixed a cold look on the farshee who seemed to be thrown into a state of intense fear by their presence. They all cracked a bloody grin at him revealing their enormous fangs.
     "No hard feelings guys. We're on the same page right?", Peter asked, sounding nervous, as he started moving away from them.
     Kora moved to where Peter was standing at a light speed, before he could react and then seized him by the throat. She pulled him closer to her as a primal pang of hunger overwhelmed her, urging her to sank her fangs into neck and drain him dry. But the other part of her urged her to be wary of his impure blood which is poisonous to her kind.
     "Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't rip your head off", Kora said, viciously.
     "I freed you from your eternal prison. You guys owe me that", Peter said, boldly.
     "Just kill the imbecile!", Natassa said, with a vicious smirk. 
     "Beg for your life and I'll let you live", Kora said, grinning viciously.
     "Three things to keep in mind: never beg anyone, never trust anyone and never depend on anyone", Peter said, sagaciously.
     Kora looked at Peter shortly before she began to laugh amusingly. She suddenly ceased her laughter and then hurled him to the dusty wall knocking him out cold. She got out of the manse at a massive speed and stood on the porch feeling the fresh air around her which she haven't felt for thousands of years. She stood there thinking of how to regain her lost honour by destroying the grand council of vampires, shortly before Anna and you others joined her outside the manse.
     "What's next?", Catharina asked, hungrily.
     "It's payback time", Natassa said, grinning hungrily. 
     Around 9:03 AM, a vengeful Caleb was standing over the corpse of his beloved Diana and his oldest best friend whom were arranged with the other members of the Black Night Coven; while Ralf, Elvira and Jack were busy pouring alcohol on the corpses thinking only of going after the so-vampire royals that butchered their coven.
     Caleb stood there staring down at his beloved wife and thought of avenging her death by all means necessary even if he must die in the process. He has heard of the so-called vampire royalty that tend to rule every vampire in the world with force. He glanced at Elvira and the others whom were equally vengeful and apparently ready to avenge their people, but he is not going to risk taking them with him on a suicide mission.
     "I'm going after them", Caleb said, in a slow voice.
     "Why do you think we're here? We're going after them too", Ralf said, boldly.
     "Valko and the others won't get away with these", Elvira said, in a stern voice.
     "The question is, do you have what it takes to go after six vicious vampire royals?", a female voice asked, softly.
     Caleb, Elvira, Ralf and Jack quickly turned back and found Sorina, Daniela and Maria, together with Princess Bianca and her older brother Prince Nikola III standing at the entrance of the gigantic bunker. They fixed a gaze on Sorina, Daniela and Maria whom they figured out are witches, and then stared at Princess Bianca and Prince Nikola III whom they realized are vampires.
     "And who the hell are you?", Jack asked, in a cold tone.
     "The only force that can help you take down the vampire royals that murdered your friends", Sorina said, grinning viciously.
     Daniela stepped forward smiling and with the snap of her fingers all the corpses of the deceased vampires got incinerated by a sort of blue flame. She cracked a wide smile at the last vampires of the Black Night Coven whom just stood there staring at her as if they had seen a ghost.
     "Who are you people?", Caleb asked, fixing a look on Daniela.
     "We just told you", Maria said, with a chuckle.
     "No, you didn't", Ralf said, sternly.
     "We are after the same thing, but we're after the big fish", Princess Bianca said, looking at Ralf.
     "The big fish? Who the hell is the big fish?", Elvira asked, curiously.
     "The so-called witch queen", Sorina said, in a dark tone.
     Caleb and his coven mates exchanged a look apparently they have heard of the rumours of a so-called dark sorceress who deemed herself the most powerful sorceress in all of existence without any equal. They thought the rumours were just rumours meant to keep all supernatural beings in check and also wary of the credible threat.
     "We know where they are right now", Prince Nikola III said, seriously.
     "Who?", Ralf and Jack asked, in unison.
     "Lilitu, Ruxendra, Bodgan, Florin, Anatu and Rhogar", Daniela said, with a sigh.
     "We don't know who you were talking about", Caleb said, seriously.
     "They were the vampires that wiped out your coven", Prince Nikola III said, tenderly.
     "What do you want in return?", Caleb said, trying to make a deal with the ancients.
     "What makes you think we want something in return, handsome?", Maria asked, as she smiled at Caleb.
     "Because everybody wants something", Caleb said, in a stern voice.
     Sorina began to grin viciously as she thought of her plans to take down the so-called vampire king and the so-called witch queen and the terrifying government they had built. She thought of recruiting Caleb and the other vampires whom have been wronged directly by Dracula who has obviously sent Lilitu and the others to wipe out the Black Night Coven. She realized that things would soon get pretty ugly in York City because she and her accomplices are going to kill Lilitu and the other vampire royals.
     During lunch time, Oskar, Ruth, Sophie, Ray, Frank, John, and Josefa were sitting at their favourite table staring at Oliver, Jake, Carla, and Simon whom were obviously grieving the tragic demise of the Black Night Coven and the lost of Abraham Silver and his henchmen at the haunted forest. They felt sorry for them really even though they have been nemesis for a very long time.
     "We should talk to them", Ruth said, softly.
     "What? You're kidding, right?", Ray asked, seriously.
     "No matter our differences we're always friends. They need us now more than ever. I heard Samuel is busy forging a searching party to get his brother and daughter back", Oskar said, with a sigh.
     Ruth got up and walked to Jake and the others sitting quietly shortly before Oskar and the rest followed suit. She sat down beside Carla who just fixed a look on her without saying that word. She gently hold her hand and clutched it softly in hers causing to exchanged a look with Jake.
     On the spur of the moment, the lunch room became preternaturally silence just as everyone there stopped what they were doing and then stared at Oskar and his clique sitting with Oliver and his clique peacefully without scowling at themeselves or even trading punches. They all sat on their seats waiting for what's going to happen next because something very unpleasant always happens when the two nemesis confronted each other.
     Peter barged into the lunch room panting nervously and looking around the place which is unusually quiet. He wondered why the place was so quiet but then spotted his new clique sitting peacefully with their long time nemesis. Now he knows why the place was unusually quiet. He quickly hurried to their table as the thought of Kora and her ancient vampire friends crossed his mind.
     "We need to talk now, guys", Peter said, in a hurried tone.
     "What's going on?", Oliver asked, curiously.
     "You know we can't talk here", Peter said, with a sigh.
     Peter lead Oliver and all the others into an empty classroom feeling nervous that he has awaken seven ancient and destructive vampires that were locked away for a very good reason by the grand council of both vampires and sorcerers, which is apparently an unforgivable crime in the supernatural world. He wandered about the classroom as the others all fixed a look on him. He quickly stopped in his tracks and then faced the others trying to find a way to explain what he did without sounding stupid and foolish.
     "What's going on here?", John asked, impatiently.
     "I did something very, very foolish guys", Peter said, nervously.
     "What did you do?", Simon asked, curiously. 
     "I freed them", Peter said, trying not to sound too odd.
     "What?", Jake asked, feeling confused and curious.
     "Who did you free? Be specific, dude", Oskar said, impatiently.
     Suddenly before Peter could respond to Oskar's question, Elvira, Ralf and Jack barged into the classroom. At first they were so surprised about how they found the two cliques under the same roof without trading any punch. They realized none of them have heard of the carnage downtown.
     "We have a problem, guys", Ralf said, seriously.
     "What is it?", Simon asked, curiously.
     "Thirty five people were found dead, drained alive at a restaurant. No survivor and no witness", Ralf said, seriously.
     "Vampires?", Oskar asked, nervously.
     "Probably the ones who murdered our coven", Elvira said, with a sigh.
     "How many are they?", Ruth asked, curiously.
     "Six of them", Jack said, trying not to sound weird.
     Frank, John, Ray, Sophie, Ruth, Josefa and Oskar exchanged puzzle looks. They couldn't believe what their ears have heard, that a group of six vampires destroyed a coven of vampires. They wondered if the vampires were even ordinary vampires, because what they did was extraordinary.
     "You mean six vampires wiped out your coven", Frank said, unbelievable.
     "According to Caleb they're very ancient and powerful", Elvira said, in a serious tone.
     "Wait... Caleb survived?", John asked, curiously.
     "He said Andreea and the others spared him out of pity", Ralf said, with a sigh.
     "I don't think the vampires that killed your coven killed those people downtown", Peter said, boldly.
     Ralf and the others all fixed a stare on Peter who is feeling guilty about what happened to those downtown whom were apparently murdered by Kora and her group of barbarians. They wondered why he even said what he had said in the first place, because he seems to know something they don't.
     "What did you know?", Ralf asked, fixing a curious look on Peter.
     "I went back to that macabre manse. I found seven stone coffins with seven vampires in them", Peter said, with a sigh.
     Simon, Jake, Oliver and Carla all fixed a stare on Peter who they took to the ancient manse, and then went back on his own. They couldn't believe it that he was so stupid to went back to macabre manse on his own. Their eyes widened with shock as they realized that he somehow stupidly freed the vampires he found there.
     "Oh my God! You didn't, Peter!", Simon said, in disgust.
     "They tricked me", Peter said, softly.
     "Who tricked you? What did you do?", Elvira asked, staring at Peter.
     "We went to that ancient house we used to hang out with him and he went back on his own", Jake said, feeling guilty.
     Ralf, Elvira and Jack suddenly looked at Jake unbelievable that they were so stupid to show Peter the abandoned macabre manse which had been hidden from the rest of the world for ages, and which seven deadly vampires were imprisoned within. They moved their stare to Peter who had foolishly freed the tomb vampires.
     "You piece of shit, do you know what you've done?", Jack asked, in a fit of rage, glaring at Peter.
     Ralf pounced on Peter angrily and then seized him by the collars roughly. He slammed him against the wall and pinned him there. He fixed a cold stare on him as he thought of compelling him to forget ever knowing about the supernatural world as a punishment for his imbecility.
     "I'm sorry, man", Peter said, softly.
     Ralf let go of Peter and then punched the wall beside him angrily, leaving a dent. He thought about what he was told about the tomb vampires the day he became a member of the Black Night Coven. He glanced back at Elvira and Jack whom were nervously looking back at him. He then turned back to Peter who has doomed the city by freeing seven notorious vampires of the vampire royalty.
     "What's going on?", Oskar asked, curiously.
     "Have you ever heard of the tomb vampires?", Ralf asked, looking at Oskar and the others.
     "No, what about them?", Oskar asked, softly.
     "The tomb vampires have been imprisoned beneath that macabre manse for thousands of years. And this moron right here, had freed them", Ralf said, scowling at Peter.
     "What? But you told us you know nothing about the ancient house since you're ancients", Carla said, staring at Ralf, Jack and Elvira.
     "Yeah, we have rules too, even though you chose to violate yours!", Ralf said, in a stern voice.
     "Tell us about the tomb vampires", Ruth said, sounding nervous.
     "They're a group of seven powerful vampires. According to Gargon, there is a rumour that says the tomb vampire are as powerful as the vampire king himself. They were too powerful to be killed, so the grand council of sorcerers found a way to separate their hellish souls from their bodies and then trapped them in scheol for all eternity", Ralf said, accurately.
     "It was said that the grand council of sorcerers wanted to use the same method on the vampire king, but the son of a pig is unreachable", Elvira said, serious.
     "It was also said that no being can ever be able to set them free. That makes me to wonder how a puny human like you was able to do the trick", Jack said, staring at Peter.
     "Don't ever call me that again", Peter said, in a warning tone.
     "What are you going to do about it, puny human?", Jack asked, viciously staring at Peter.
     Peter shoved Ralf aside as he attempted to stop him from charging at Jack. He pounced on Jack angrily for calling him a puny human, but Simon and Oliver stopped in his tracks by grabbing his arms firmly. He scowled at Jack who kept grinning at him mischievously. He struggled to break free but to no avail.
     "A shrimpy human trying to fight a vampire. That's stupidity!", Jack said, in a stern voice.
     "There's only one way to find out, dumbass!", Peter said, angrily.
     Suddenly, students started to scream outside the classroom, drawing the attention of Simon and all the others. They quickly went out of the classroom to find out what was really going on only to found students roaming up and down while screaming.
     "What's going on?", Sophie asked, nervously.
     On the spur of the moment, more and more students poured into the hallway screaming dreadfully, apparently something has terrified them forcing them to rushed into the building out of self preservation. Some of the students were even covered in with bloody claw marks on them.
     "They're here'', Ralf said, sensing the extreme rage of the tomb vampires in the school premises.
     "Who?", Ray asked, curiously.
     "The tomb vampires!", Jack and Elvira said, in unison.
     A pack of six black dire wolves showed up at the end of the hallway with blood red eyes, growling threateningly at Jack and the others. Without wasting anytime they pounced towards them ferociously.
     Ralf, Jack, Elvira, and Oskar stepped forward to stop the advancing dire wolves, while Peter, Carla, Ruth, Josefa, Oliver, Ray, Frank, Jake, Sophie, Simon, and John stood where they are nervously. The vampires and the werewolf took on the ferocious dire wolves skillfully, and without wasting much of their time, they killed them easily. They stood there as the dead dire wolves vanished in a puff of black smoke.
     "What the hell?", Ray asked, feeling nervous and shocked.
     "Animal morphing", Ralf said, with a sigh.
     "What?", Oskar asked, looking puzzled.
     "It's an ability of a powerful vampire to summon wild animals from within themselves", Jack said, seriously.
     "We should get the hell out of here right now", Elvira said, sensing the extreme rage and bloodlust overwhelming the tomb vampires.
     "What about the others? We can't just abandoned them", Ruth said, seriously.
     "I agree with Ruth. We can't just leave the others behind", Peter said, with concern.
     "Half of this mess is your fault, Peter!", Oliver said, scowling at him.
     "And the other half is yours, dipshit!", Oskar said, sternly.
     "You don't understand, guys, we should leave now before it's too late!", Jack said, nervously.
     "We can't leave without the others, man. I have to go look for my sister", Peter said, sounding worried and nervous.
     Suddenly, Filaret, Catharina and Anna appeared at the end of the hallway with silver skin tone, monstrous faces, enormous claws, elongated ears and rows of sharp teeth similar to that of a shark, therefore causing Oskar and the others to take two steps backward in extreme dread. They roared very loudly and angrily causing the entire building to shake violently, and also causing Oskar and the others to take another step back in extreme terror.
     "We can take them", Oskar said, trying to be brave.
     Ralf, Elvira and Jack gazed at the foolish werewolf who thinks he can take on three vampires in berserker form. They moved their gaze to the three tomb vampires in berserker form in extreme dread. They're not stupid to try and stand in their way because they wished to see sunset.
     "We should leave now. We can't take three vampires in berserker form on our own", Jack said, in a warning tone.
     "We can't outrun them in this form", Elvira said, dreadfully.
     "Ruth, Ray, Sophie, can you guys teleport us out of here?", Ralf asked, in a nervous tone.
     Hearing this, Catharina and her fellow tomb vampires began to advance toward Ralf and the others ferociously, but before they could reach them Ray, Sophie and Ruth enchanted a spell that teleported to the school hall which is empty.
     "We have met a vampire in berserker form in England in 1620. She was terrifying and had killed uncountable number of people in Birmingham before she met her end at the hands of supernatural hunters", Jack said, nervously.
     "Tell us about this berserker form", Jake said, curiously and nervously.
     "The berserker form is a ferocious and extremely dangerous state of being where the vampire in question becomes a raging and monstrous creature that embodies one's own rage and bloodlust, nulling themselves of all rational restraints in battle and completely immersing oneself in combat with the promise of unbelievable and dangerous power that comes from one's ferocity and brutality", Ralf said, in a serious tone.
     "In this berserker form, the vampire's body can undergo a transformation that can manifest an inner monster-bestial entity which can change both appearances and physiology into something that brings terror into the hearts of one's enemies, increasing the strength, speed, durability, and stamina that allows them to ignore fatal physical damage and continue fighting with a frighteningly new and unpredictable level of erratic in combat", Elvira said, seriously, reminding herself of the experience of facing a berserker one on one.
     "This thing is bad news!", Oskar said, sounding nervous.
     "With training, berserkers are able to gain control of themselves and their
      forms so they wouldn't be ruled by rage alone, tranquilizing their fury for the better. They can even be able to shift back and forth at will and harness their power and form to their every advantage", Jack said, with a sigh.
     "What happens if they failed to gain control?", Carla asked, sounding nervous.
     "They fall into madness to the point of destroying everything in their path, regardless of what or who it is, be their friend or foe and may be locked in this form with little to no hope of returning back to their original form", Ralf said, looking at the nervous Carla.
     Oskar stood there as he focused his supernatural senses outside the school hall, listening to other students screaming in pain and terror. He couldn't take it anymore so he quickly pulled out his phone and tried to call his dad, but couldn't reach him. He tried to call his mum, but unable to reach her as well.
     "Damn it!", Oskar said, in a fit of disappointment and rage.
     "Who did you try to call?", Peter asked, looking worried.
     "My parents, but I couldn't reach them", Oskar said, nervously.
     "Those berserkers are going to kill anyone with a heartbeat that comes here", Ralf said, in a warning tone.
     "What do you want us to do? Sit here and wait to die?'', Josefa asked, frighteningly.
     "I'm not going to stay here just to die later", Peter said, in a stern voice.
     "You should get into the berserker state and fight off those bastards!", Simon said, staring at Ralf and the other vampires.
     "It is not that simple, not to mention, it is very dangerous", Ralf said, seriously.
     "Besides, not every vampire can get into the berserker state", Jack said, with a sigh.
     "What do you mean?", Ruth asked, confused.
     "A vampire can only fall into the berserker state if bloodlust becomes overwhelming or if deprived of blood for long periods of time", Ralf said, in a serious tone.
     "In the case of the tomb vampires, they have been imprisoned for thousands of years", Elvira said, in a serious tone.
     On the spur of the moment, the double doors of the hall flew off their hinges and fell down thus, startling Peter and the others. Natassa and Nerio walked in grinning mischievously, with their clawy hands dripping blood and their lips drenched in blood. The berserkers stopped in their tracks and stared at the farshee and his friends whom were so terrified of their presence.
     "Why are you doing this?", Peter asked, a loud.
     "Did you ever wonder where your sister is right now, Peter?", Natassa asked, in a dark tone.
     "Where is she, you bitch?", Peter asked, as he stepped forward angrily.
     "Make me tell you, kid", Natassa said, in a vicious chuckle.
     Peter lunged at Natassa furiously as Oliver yelled at him to stop but to no avail. He swung blows at the berserker who skillfully avoid them. He took a wild swing at her head but she grabbed his hand and then shoved him aside like a piece of paper. He quickly regained his feet, lunged at the berserker once again and this time, he leapt up a bit and landed with a decisive blow but she knocked him down with a fist.
     Oskar wolf out and then roared at Natassa who grinned at him daringly. He lurched at her furiously, swung around with decisive slash blows that she avoided and then jostled him aside roughly. He quickly got up and pounced on her again but she sent him flying backwards with the motion of her hand therefore, terrifying the living daylight out of Ruth, Sophie and Ray because it is a feat only a sorcerer can perform.
     Ralf, Jack and Elvira pounced on Natassa at the speed of light and without wasting much time, they began to thrash her with all the strength they could muster but to no avail because she kept fighting back relentlessly. They grabbed her and then slammed her hard on the hard floor causing the surface to crack widely. They continued to pound her angrily as she kept fighting back while Nerio just stood there laughing.
     Natassa hurled the vampires to the end of the hall shortly before Ruth, Sophie and Ray stepped forward enchanting a spell causing both berserkers to fell on their knees groaning in agony. She furiously moved to the sorcerers at ultrasonic speed. She seized Ruth by the throat, slashed Sophie's throat wide opened and then kicked Ray to the far end of the hall onto the row of seats.
     Oliver, Simon, and Jake furiously attacked Natassa who is about to sink her shark-like teeth into Ruth's throat. They grabbed her firmly as they yelled at Oskar and the vampires to help them. Suddenly, Oskar and the vampires came to their aid and went on giving the berserker good slashing blows but to no avail.
     Josefa, Frank, Carla, and John stood there overwhelmed by terror seeing the lifeless Sophie on the floor in her pool of blood. They watched as Oskar and the others kept trying to free Ruth from the powerful grip of the berserker but to no avail. Peter on the other hand, just stood there staring at the dead Sophie blaming himself for everything that has happened in the school.
     Suddenly, a sort of rage overcame him as he raised his head up looking at Natassa who is obviously overpowering Ralf and the others. He felt an irresistible desire to scream with all his might. He shrieked at Natassa with all his might, causing her to let go of Ruth to cover her ears and also causing the others to cover their ears as well. His voice produced strong sound waves that forcefully threw the berserker and all the others a good ten feet. He ceased shrieking and then stood there feeling dizzy and exhausted. He fell on his knees just as he started hearing voices in his head, telling him that an impending doom will soon come for all of them. He fell on his back and lost consciousness.
      Natassa and Nerio both grabbed Carla and Frank, and then left the hall at the speed of light. Ruth quickly regained her feet feeling so terrified as she stared at the unconscious Peter on the floor who is obviously a male banshee; a supernatural being she has been hearing about but never actually seen one before.
     "A banshee", Ruth said, in a nervous tone.