The Black Night Coven

In the meantime, Peter was sitting together with Simon and the others on the porch of the ancient building while he reads the book of supernatural creatures that was given to him by Simon earlier. He found the book kind of interesting ever since he started reading the first page and he had learned a lot of things about the supernatural world billions of humans don't know about.
     Oliver swung a side look at his younger brother whom was busy making out with the love of his life as if none of them were even there at all. He shook his head with a sigh and then glanced at Peter whom was obviously enjoying reading the book. He glanced over his shoulder at the ancient building reminding himself of the vile vampires that were trapped in the tomb beneath it since the first purge. He reminds himself of what could happen if someone found out that he and his friends had managed to discover the location of the ancient manse, which has been holding the tomb vampires prisoners for twenty millennia.
     "We shouldn't be here", Oliver said, feeling nervous, as he kept staring at the front door of the ancient manse.
     Jake and Carla stopped what they were doing, exchanged a puzzled brief look, before they both glanced at Oliver wondering why he said what he has said. Peter, on the other hand, closed the book and then gazed at Oliver observingly as he kept staring at the ancient manse apparently disturbed.
     "What's going on, dude? why is this house looking creepy?", Peter asked, with a sigh, before he got up and then kept staring at the ancient manse feeling the urge to move closer to it.
     "Because it is creepy and we shouldn't have come here to begin with", Oliver said,  in a stern voice, as he got up, ready to leave the cursed territory.
     "Please don't start, Oliver. We are just here to have fun and to explain the supernatural world to Peter", Jake said, seriously.
     "It's not like any of us is going in there. We have been coming here ever since we found it and nothing ever happened before", Carla said, with a sigh.
     "I would like to go in there", Peter said, in a slow voice, as the urge to go inside the ancient manse gradually started to grow inside him.
     Simon and the others all of a sudden swung a look at Peter who was now staring at the macabre manse as he now stood on the threshold few steps from the front door. They don't care about why he wanted to go inside the manse, because they won't let him go inside, not to mention, the terrible creatures that were trapped beneath it for thousands of years by The Grand Council itself.
     "Why would you want to go in there?", Jake asked, sounding a bit curious.
     "Why wouldn't I want to go in there to see what's in there? It's always a human nature to always tread where even angels fear the most", Peter said, in a serious tone.
     "I think it's advisable to humans to always avoid the places angels fear to tread", Simon said, with a chuckle.
     "Why am I having this feeling that I am the only one who want to go in there?", Peter asked, with a grin, as he glanced at the others.
     "It's because you are the only one who want to go in there, pal", Jake said, with a heavy sigh.
     "This manse is cursed and no one has live here for thousands of years. I don't even know how we found it in the first place", Oliver said, with a sigh.
     Peter stood there feeling the urge to walk into the ancient manse, and at the same time he felt the curiosity to find out why no one has live in it for thousands of years as Oliver had said. He gazed at Oliver and the others carefully and quickly realized that something isn't right, because of how they were all nervous all of a sudden when he said he wanted to go into the manse.
     "Do you really want Ruth?", Oliver asked, trying to distract Peter from the ancient manse.
     "We can help you snatch her away from that prick", Simon said, in a serious tone, taking Oliver's side to distract Peter from the manse.
     Peter cracked a wide smile as he shook his head, apparently knowing why they decided to change the topic by bringing up his crush who turned out to be a sorceress. He got off the threshold with the promise that sooner or later he will find out why they don't want him to go into the ancient manse. On the spur of the moment, as he and the others got to the car, he heard a female voice in his head called his name twice; causing him to stopped in his tracks and then fixed a look on the manse for a moment.
     "What is it?", Carla and Jake asked, puzzled, in unison.
     "Nothing", Peter said, with a sigh, as he kept staring at the macabre manse.
     That night around 8:07 PM, Abraham and the two of his most trusted henchmen, Jones Influence and Oddo Gem, were in the council chamber standing at a large table with a gigantic map of Romania on it. The hunters were trying to figure out how to find Dracula's macabre castle in Transylvania within the Haunted Forest they have heard despicable things about.
     Abruptly, King Nikola VII came into the chamber together with his only son Prince Kalian V and five strangers: George Blue, Patrick McGregor, Zach Times, Lydia Coast, and Abigail Bane, whom he had hired to help the hunters rescue Kate.
     "Your Majesty ", Abraham said, tenderly.
     "I heard you're planning on going to the Haunted Forest", King Nikola VII said, nervously.
     "Yes, Your Majesty. I have to get my niece back", Abraham said, feeling guilty.
     "That place stinks of death but I have hired pathfinders to help you rescue your niece", King Nikola VII said, softly, looking at George and his crew.
     The vampire hunters glanced at the pathfinders whom they expected to be Romanians but turned out to be Americans. They hoped the pathfinders really know what they were doing, because the quest wouldn't be like the quests they have ever embarked before.
     "Americans!", Oddo said, surprised.
     "Yes, Americans", Zach said, with a sigh.
     "We would be leaving at dawn", Abraham said, in a command tone.
     "I hope you are ready, Abraham Silver. The Haunted Forest is ripe with perplexing paranormal activity, deadly traps, vicious vampires, and miscellaneous monsters", George said, in a warning tone.
     Abraham stood there smiling at George who has no idea about how far he was willing to go just to get his niece back. He fixed a vicious gaze on the location of the Haunted Forest. He would do whatever it takes to get Kate back in one piece or die trying, because he would never forgive himself if anything bad happened to her.
     Kate woke up with a start only to found herself lying down in a couch in a well decorated room with lots of frescos on the walls. She quickly sat upright after recalling how she got abducted and then found her captor sitting opposite her with with four fifth generation vampires: Marco Ponzio, Ajay Singh, Dumez Bomal and Jamila Usain, smoking what seemed to be the green goddess. Infuriated by how Finn had abducted her, she got up quickly, looked around the gigantic chamber for anything sharp to pierce the cold heart of a vampire.
     Finn and the other vampires stopped what they were doing as Kate looked around the chamber for something she could defend herself with. On the spur of the moment, Dracula and Alexis came into the chamber just as Finn and the others put away the skunk and then stood up.
     Kate stood there staring at Dracula as he fixed his cold eyes on her. Seeing the way her captor and the others stood up in his presence she quickly assumed he is the so-called vampire king, even though her captor claimed he was the vampire king back at the castle.
     "So you must be the so-called vampire king", Kate said, scowling at Dracula.
     Alexis in annoyance hurried and seized Kate by her hair roughly causing the huntress to groan in agony. She then seized her by the throat and then hoisted her above her head effortlessly.
     "Let go of her now! don't make me ask again, Alexis!", Finn said, threateningly looking at Alexis.
     Alexis feeling disrespected scowled back at Finn who likes being authoritative sometimes. She slowly lowered Kate down and then let go of her as she kept scowling at the hybrid. She glanced at Dracula who was busy smiling at the huntress obviously thinking about what he would do to her.
     The vampire king moved closer to Kate as she fixed a scowl on him. According to his sources Kate's uncle Abraham Silver has already organized a hunting party that would accompany him on his quest to find her in the Haunted Forest. He gazed into her eyes as he began to read her thoughts like an open book in front of him. Even though, she decided to mask her fear and appear to be tough he could still feel her fear radiating off her.
     "Kate Silver. You are highly welcome to my domain", Dracula said, softly.
     "You must be the ill-famed Dracula!", Kate said, sternly.
     "Watch your filthy tongue, bitch!", Jamila said, glaring at Kate.
     "Or what vampire bitch?", Kate asked, daringly.
     "I like this one. She has the spirit!", Dracula said, laughing softly.
     "I can still bring her sister if you want, Your Majesty", Finn said, smiling at Kate.
     Kate swung a condemning look at Finn for insisting to bring her sister to the macabre castle as well. She wondered what his punishment might be because he had committed two crimes at the same time. The first crime was intruding into the royal castle and the second crime was kidnapping a Silver. She hoped he doesn't think it is over already, because she has a big plan for him for bringing her to the hell hole he called home.
     "My uncle will find me, and if he did you would all get singed. And don't worry I'll tell him to save you for last for me", Kate said, glaring at Finn. 
     Finn and the other vampires broke out of an annoying laughter that caused Kate to doubt what she has said due to what she heard about the Haunted Forest from her dad and other professional hunters. They wondered how Abraham and his crew would even find the Dracula castle in the first place, not to mention there are loyal allies of the vampire king amongst them.
     "I wish your uncle and his pack of mercenaries best of luck, Kate. And Finn, don't forget to bring our honourable guest to dine with the family", Dracula said, tenderly, before he and Alexis left the chamber.
     Peter was in his room lying down in his bed and staring at the the ceiling while he thought about what his father would do if he ever finds out that he has been suspended for thrashing two of the school guards and also for disrespecting the principal. Suddenly, he heard a female voice in his head called out his name twice, causing him to quickly sat upright looking around in shock because he has recognized the voice as the same voice that called his name at the ancient creepy manse.
     On the spur of the moment, Jessica barged into the room as if she owns it thus, startling Peter to fixed a nervous look on her. She stood at the door after closing it and then fixed a disgusting stare on her rascal of a brother who has no sense of direction at all.
     "You can't just barge into my room like that! what if I'm naked and in the middle of doing something?", Peter asked, glaring at Jessica.
     "I have seen you naked uncountable times. I won't bother seeing you naked again!", Jessica said, recalling the times she had caught him bonking with his hook up girls.
     "You think that's proper, you little bitch!", Peter said, in disgust, as he got out of the bed.
     "Whatever! I came to tell you that I've told father everything that happened today at school", Jessica said, smiling wickedly.
     "You what?", Peter asked, feeling very nervous.
     "Let me just guess, military school time!", Jessica said, laughing mischievously.
     Peter slowly sat on the edge of his bed overwhelmed with sadness. He looked up at his younger sister who was smiling viciously at him. He realized there's nothing he can do now but to get ready to go to the military school, because his father is always a man of his word.
     "So... this is how you hate me so much!", Peter said, feeling sad.
     "You deserve everything coming your way, asshole!", Jessica said, sternly, before she left the room.
     Finn and Kate were walking along a very long passageway heading to the dinning room where Dracula and the other vampire royals were waiting. They walked past several vampire guards in black armours wielding scythes and looking very mean and deadly.
     A pang of dread accompanied by terror overwhelmed Kate as she felt the cold stares of the vampire knights burning holes through her. At that moment, she felt Finn's arm on her shoulder on an attempt to calm her down, but she shook off his arm, stopped in her tracks and then swung a condemning look at him for touching her.
     "I was trying to calm you down nothing else", Finn said, tenderly.
     "Spare me the being nice part. I'm the least of your problems, because if my uncle gets here you won't be able to recognize this hell hole once he is done with it", Kate said, with confidence.
     Finn and all the vampire knights on the passageway began to laugh heartily probably because they know if Abraham ever comes to the Haunted Forest he would never survive the terror and the horror of the deadly forest.
     Dracula was sitting at a very long and massive dinning table, in an enormous dinning room, together with Alvarez, Aiden, Alexis, Jamila, and a third generation vampire-witch named Princess Scarlet Harte, and two other second generation vampires: Grand Duke Achilles Doughcas and Grand Duke Arnoldo Boldovino whom have not being in Romania for a very long time.
     On the spur of the moment, the golden double doors of the gigantic dinning room opened wide, shortly before Finn and Kate came in and the vampire guards closed the doors. Dracula and the other vampires all fixed a look on the huntress smelling the warm blood in her system.
     After sitting down at the massive dinning table, Kate noticed Jamila and the other vampires staring at her hungrily, obviously waiting impatiently for Dracula to say the magic words "drain her dry" and they would drain the life force out of her in the most horrible way she has never imagined.
     "Don't worry, Kate, no harm would come to you as long as I consider you my honourable guest. So I hope you won't try to do something very stupid", Dracula said, before he took a sip of his champagne.
     Kate sat there unbelievably watching the vampires eating human food as if they were humans. She recalled being told that vampires only feed on blood and do not eat normal food like humans did.
     "What you were told was not entirely true, Kate", Aiden said, softly.
     "Why am I here?", Kate asked, looking at Dracula curiously.
     "Because your uncle think he can defeat the vampire king", Scarlet said, grinning viciously.
     "Yes, because the vampire king deserve to die", Kate said, boldly.
     "May I ask Why?", Dracula asked, with a chuckle.
     "You've being killing innocent lives every five hundred years, if you know what I mean", Kate said, sternly.
     "If you think the Alexandrus are innocent then you are stupid", Arnoldo said, in a stern voice.
     "What did they do to deserve such gruesome fate anyway?", Kate asked, curiously.
     "Why do you think your family want Dracula dead?", Alexis asked, with a grin.
     "He was responsible for the death of Samson Silver in 1559!", Kate said, recalling what her father had told her.
     "I didn't kill Samson", Dracula said, with a sigh.
     "Then who did?", Kate asked, boldly.
     "The brides of the vampire king did", Finn said, looking at Alexis.
     Kate processed the familiar name "the brides of the vampire king" all over again trying to remember where she has heard of the name before. Suddenly she recalled the brides of the vampire king or simply the brides of Dracula as three strikingly beautiful vampires who usually seduced men with their beauty just to feed on them.
     "To be honest, he didn't suffer much because his death was very swift and less painful", Alexis said, smiling viciously at Kate.
     Kate sat there staring at Alexis warily wondering if she was there when Samson her great grand father was murdered trying to do the right thing. She realized her family was misinformed about the real murderer of Samson Silver. She felt so desperate to know the true identity of the brides of Dracula. She fixed a suspicious look on Alexis due to the way she is always with the vampire king.
     "You're definitely looking at one of the brides", Alvarez said, with a chuckle.
     "You will pay for what you did!", Kate said, in a fit of anger.
     "You really have guts, don't you? that's impressive!", Alexis said, grinning widely.
     An infuriated Caleb came to the cell of Valko, Amelia and Andreea together with Eric and Diana, after what had happened to today at the city hall. They were given a direct order to bring the prisoners to the regent and the other coven elders for questioning. Seeing the rage in the eyes of Caleb and the others, Amelia and her friends quickly got up getting ready for anything.
     "You have thirty seconds to tell us how you came across Dracula!", Caleb said, angrily.
     "We prefer option B, cunt!", Valko said, smiling viciously.
     Caleb shook his head as he smiled wickedly obviously expecting an answer like that. He gestured the vampire guard in charge of all the cells to open the cell which he did without a second thought. He looked at the prisoners who are apparently ready to fight as well.
     "Thrash the living hell out of them for me, Eric", Caleb said, with a chuckle.
     Eric walked into the cell grinning widely at the annoying prisoners who he always want to get his hands on them for what they had done couple of months ago that brought dishonour to their coven. Just as he predicted Valko pounced at him blindly. He seized him by the throat before he could strike and then jostled him to the wall effortlessly hard enough to knock the wind out of him.
     "Who is next?", Eric asked, daringly.
     Amelia and Andreea looked at Valko leaning against the wall trying to get himself together. They exchanged a nervous look as they realize how pointless it is to fight a vampire hundreds of years older than them. They realized the best thing to do is to give the regent what he wants since their days are already numbered.
     "What do you want to know?", Amelia asked, tenderly.
     "What the hell?", Valko asked, in a fit of pique, staring at the girls.
     "Fighting someone you are not sure of defeating is pointless and a total waste of energy and time, right Caleb?", Andreea asked, grinning at the still infuriated Caleb.
     "Let's get going!", Caleb said, in a stern voice.
     Gargon was sitting in his chair-like throne in a very large room crowded with vampires waiting impatiently to know what Valko and his friends knew about Dracula after learning of what happened today at the city hall earlier. He glanced at the eight elders of the coven sitting closer to him, shortly before Caleb, Diana and Eric came in with the prisoners.
     The whole place became preternaturally quiet after Caleb forced Amelia, Valko and Andreea to kneel in front of the regent and the elders of the coven. The regent stood up and then walked to the prisoners who he could still remember the day they took them in as one of them before they dishonoured themselves and the coven in general.
     "Let me just guess, by the way you looked so pissed, something had happened", Valko said, grinning.
     The infuriated Caleb glanced at one of the guards in the room who without wasting any time hurried to Valko and began to thrash him mercilessly, while Amelia and Andreea just remain still apparently aware of the number one rule of the coven council. After the thrashing the vampire guard went back to where he was standing.
     "Rule number one of the council, don't speak when you are not spoken to!", one the coven elders named Raphael Green said, sternly.
     "Where did you meet Dracula?", Gargon asked, in a cold tone, staring at the traitors.
     "Fairy City. It was actually the brides of Dracula that we met", Amelia said, with a sigh.
     "They introduced us to the vampire king later", Andreea said, tenderly.
     The regent went back to his seat just as he and the others processed what the traitors had said. They all have heard of the brides of Dracula but none of them was certain of their existence back then.
     "When did you travel to Fairy City?", Raphael asked, sounding curious.
     "Long ago before you guys found us", Andreea said, with a sigh.
     "So where did you exactly meet Dracula?", Gargon asked, curiously.
     "Why do you want to know?", a female voice asked, laughing annoyingly.
     The regent and everyone in the room except Amelia, Valko and Andreea, looked around the place but couldn't tell who said so. On the other hand, Valko and his friends began to laugh after realizing that the end of the coven has finally come. The regent quickly got up infuriated by the annoying laughter of the traitors.
     "Thrash them severely!", Gargon said, in a command tone.
     On the spur of the moment, Ruxendra, Lilitu, Bodgan, Florin, Anatu, and Rhogar appeared in front of Valko and his friends. They looked around the gigantic room hoping that's the whole coven, not to mention the vampires they have slain on their way to the council chamber. They turned and fixed a cold look on the regent and the coven elders.
     "Do you have any idea who we are?", Anatu asked, in a cold tone, as she gazed at the regent.
     "Who do you think you are to even ask me that?", Gargon asked, furiously.
     "What's the saying again, Lilitu?", Anatu asked, with a chortle.
     "Those who failed to acknowledge the vampire royals always end up dead!", Valko said, grinning viciously.
     "We just hoped everyone is here! kill everyone!", Ruxendra said, in a cold tone.