The Massacre

Afina alone in a large room with Charlie whom has started unbuttoning his shirt, looked around the large room smiling triumphantly. She took off her fancy blue leather jacket and then tossed it at the naive teenage boy so desperate to screw her unaware of her own desperation to pierce his neck with her fangs and drain him dry as a message to those they were after.
     Charlie caught the jacket in the mid air and then sniffed the sweet perfume on it thus, turning him on. He tossed it on a table and then moved closer to Afina smiling triumphantly and hungrily. He put his arms around her waist, pulled her closer to him and started kissing her neck gently and continuously.
     "You want to see something, my handsome prince?", Afina asked, softly, in a whisper, as his gentle touch started turning her on.
     "Yeah, why not?", Charlie asked, in a slow voice, feeling excited.
     "Take off your clothes then", Afina said, as she pulled away from him to the large bed.
     Charlie trembling to quench down his desire quickly took off his clothes leaving his shorts unaware of what he and his friends were dealing with. He moved towards Afina lying in the bed as he locked eyes with her, smiling triumphantly that his first time would be with the most strikingly beautiful woman in the world and he won't regret it, because it would be recorded in his history book by his friends whom had witnessed it.
     "Your turn, sweet love", Charlie said, smiling widely.
     "The young people of this time crave sex more than knowledge. Why is that, honey?", Afina asked, playfully.
     "Because it is the way of life", Charlie said, with a chuckle.
     "Coming from the kid who is about to feel the pain of his life force leaving him", Afina said, playfully.
     "What?", Charlie asked, feeling puzzled, not sure what she meant by that.
     "You're willing to sleep with someone you've never seen before until today just to quench down your desire. That stupidity is what makes you and your friends the perfect victims", Afina said, smiling triumphantly, shortly before her eyes began to glow blue and she bared her fangs.
     Charlie flinched in terror suddenly before he heard his friends screaming in agony. He looked around in dread but before he could react the vampiress moved to where he was standing, seized him by the throat roughly and then lifted him above her head effortlessly which terrified the living night time out of him and caused him to wonder how she was able to performed the feat so easily.
     "Please!", Charlie said, in terror, as he struggled to no avail.
     "Don't you want to have a good time now, dead prince?, Afina asked, mockingly.
     Afina tossed Charlie to the bed where he fell on his back trembling in dread. She cracked a hungry smirk before she jumped on him in the bed as he attempted to got up. Without wasting anytime, she sank her fangs roughly and deep into his neck shortly before he let out a loud painful shriek.
     On the spur of the moment, all the people living in the motel for the night got out of their rooms terrified by the noises they were hearing. Aurelia walked out of her room humming a song, and at that moment she mentally started to decapitate all the people outside their rooms with no remorse. After she was done decapitating everyone around her, she cracked a vicious smirk that the message she and her friends have just sent would be delivered successfully.
     Dracula was standing alone on the balcony of a tall tower attached to his gigantic macabre castle to the east which is within the haunted forest deep in the Carpathian mountains, Transylvania, Romania. The region is completely covered in snow with heavy blizzard. The ancient macabre castle itself is surrounded by thick fog below it and thick cloud above it which somehow prevent the sunlight from penetrating through during daytime. The dark tyrant smiled triumphantly after finding out the whereabouts of his archenemy whom has set foot in Romania just to join forces with the royal family and the noble families just to bring an end to his reign of terror once and for all.
     "Abraham Silver. You should have remain in America to protect your legacy",Dracula said, with a chuckle.
     On the spur of the moment, Alexis appeared on the balcony together with Finn Uthor one of the princes of the Vampire Government who is a vampire-werewolf adopted by the Vampire King when he was just an infant and in grave danger because of what he is. Dracula turned around smiling as he gazed at the hybrid whom he planned to send on an important mission to Bucharest to kidnap one of Abraham's nieces the vampire hunter was too stupid to brought along to Romania on a wild goose chase.
     "Your grace", Finn said, as he lowered his head.
     "I have a special mission for you, Finn", Dracula said, with a sigh.
     "Abraham Silver is here in Romania with a handful of other vampire hunters with death wishes. But he was too reckless to brought two of his nieces along", Alexis said, with a chuckle.
     Finn cracked a mischievous smile as he wondered if the legendary vampire slayer thinks he can win this time by coming to Romania on a suicide mission, unaware of how vulnerable he is to the Dark Kingdom, most especially the Vampire King who can end his miserable life anytime he want but chose to play with him a little longer. He hoped the Dark King would give him an order to butcher the vampire slayer's nieces in their slumber.
     "What do you want me to do, your grace?", Finn asked, grinning viciously.
     "Kidnap one of his nieces and bring her to me as a trophy. I have a plan in mind for Abraham himself", Dracula said, mischievously.
     Finn grinned widely as he thought that the ark tyrant might be planning on luring the legendary vampire slayer to the haunted forest to search for him blindly and if the hunter proves to be dumber than he thought and set his foot in the forest of hell where the wise have known to avoid no matter what, it would be game over.
     "Consider it done, your grace", Finn said, grinning viciously.
     The next day a blue wagon pulled over few feet from the gate of Atlantic High School the only private school in York City, New Jersey which is secured by massive brick fences and located at the western part of the city. Two sophomore siblings Jessica Brown and Peter Brown whom moved to the city a week ago got out of the car obviously excited about their parents' decision.
     Peter stood there beside his younger sister staring at the female students  passing by reminding himself about his previous school back in Nebraska and how he missed his friends there. He grinned widely as the thought of befriending a lot of people here particularly the gorgeous girls crossed his mind. He turned to his sister who was staring at him warily knowing exactly what he was thinking.
     "I know what you are thinking and it's not a good idea playing around with sluts", Jessica said, in disgust.
     "Oh my God! I'm going to have a lot of fun here I can feel it", Peter said, ignoring his sister.
     "Come on, Peter. You promised mum and dad that you would be a good boy again", Jessica said, tenderly.
     "Sorry my sweet sister, a promise is meant to be broken", Peter said, with a chuckle, before he took off before she could say another word.
     As Peter was walking around the school premises happily he suddenly stopped in his tracks after spotting a gorgeous red hair girl with two of her friends heading toward one of the building. He grinned triumphantly that he has at last found his soulmate because she is a beauty and his heart has already fallen in love with her. Abruptly before he could react, a boy named Simon Drench came to him and put an arm around his shoulder and also stared at the red hair girl who he knows for a very long time.
     "Isn't she gorgeous, mate?", Simon asked, with a chuckle.
     "And who the hell are you, mate?", Peter asked, giving Simon a side look.
     "You are new here, aren't you?", Simon asked, grinning.
     "Yes, I am", Peter said, with a sigh.
     "Well... I am Simon Drench and you are?", Simon asked, nicely.
     "Peter Brown", Peter said, with a sigh, as he looked away to where he has seen the red hair girl but ain't there anymore.
     "You like Ruth, don't you?", Simon asked, in a chuckle.
     "Who?", Peter asked, puzzled.
     "The girl you were staring at, her name is Ruth Curt. And I'm advising you to stay away from her while you still can, pal", Simon said, in a friendly warning tone.
     "That's exactly the kind of girl I want to be with. The one everyone wants me to stay away from", Peter said, in a stern voice, before he took off.
     Simon stood there grinning and apparently impressed that Peter has what it takes to stand up against Ruth's boyfriend his longtime nemesis. On the spur of the moment four of his teammates Oliver Silver who is the eldest son of the legendary vampire slayer, Ralf Anton who is a 900-year-old vampire, Elvira Sepp who is a 300-year-old vampiress and Jack Noah who is a 200-year-old vampire.
     "Are you going nuts? What are you smiling at?", Elvira asked, looking at Simon warily.
     "I think I have found someone who will oppose the werewolf kid", Simon said, with a chuckle, before he took off.
     Peter came to the long and large lockers corridor swarmed by students. He stopped in his tracks looking around and wondering where his locker could be shortly before Jessica appeared, gave him a piece of paper and then took off. He looked at the paper which contains his locker number and combination and then grinned widely. He quickly proceed and in relief found his locker. He stood beside the locker after opening it, then surveyed the corridor looking for Ruth.
     "Looking for the queen of your heart, right?", Simon asked, with a chuckle, after arriving at Peter's locker.
     "Why are you following me around, dude?", Peter asked, in fit of pique.
     "I can hook you up with Ruth if you want, man. You can thank me later", Simon said, desperately.
     "What are you doing, Simon?." Oliver asked, with a sigh, after he and the others joined Peter and Simon.
     "Watch and learn, fellas", Simon said, mischievously.
     Simon without wasting time grabbed Peter's arm, dragged him along to the near end of the corridor where Ruth's locker is located and the others followed suit knowing what their friend is cooking wouldn't end well. They found Ruth at her locker with two of her best friends Sophie Gustav and Josefa Drench chatting happily.
     "Hi, girls", Simon said, grinning widely.
     "What do you want?", Josefa asked, glaring at her older brother and his friends whom used to be her friends.
     "This is my friend Peter and he really likes you so much, Ruth." Simon said, grinning viciously.
     "Hi." Peter said, smiling at Ruth who kept staring at him coldly.
     Oliver, Elvira, Jack and Ralf stood there smiling at Peter who doesn't know the kind of mess he is getting himself into. Ruth and her friends scowled at Peter from head to toe as he kept smiling. Suddenly, Ruth's boyfriend Oskar Helmut who is a werewolf appears with three of his teammates and best friends: Frank Alba who is the son of the town's sheriff, John Brooke who is the son of the town's mayor and Ray Gustav who is the elder brother of Sophie.
     "What's going on here, sweetheart?", Oskar asked, as he glared at Simon's vampire friends whom he wants to stake for what happened last night to three of his colleagues at a Motel.
     "What are these scamps doing here?", John asked, in a fit of pique, glaring at the vampires.
     On the spur of the moment, everyone in the lockers corridor stopped what they were doing to watch the long time rival who never get along and always fight, tease and mock each other. Oskar moved closer to Ralf who just stood there apparently tired of waiting impatiently to beat the hell out of the werewolf.
     "I am sure you have heard the awful news already?", Oskar asked, in a whisper, glaring into the eyes of the vampire.
     "What awful news?", Ralf asked, sounding curious.
     "Carlos, Charlie, and James were found dead at a motel, drained alive by a vampire or vampires, while the people living there were all decapitated", Oskar said, coldly, in a whisper.
     "What?", Elvira asked, in a nervous tone.
     "And I told you what would happen if something like that ever happens in this town, didn't I?", Oskar asked, in a threatening tone.
     "We don't know anything about it", Ralf said, in a stern voice.
     "That's what you said last time when your friends were coven mates butchered dozens of people", Oskar said, in a whisper.
     "Valko and the others were dealt with and we don't have anything to do with what they did", Ralf said, in a stern voice, in a whisper.
     "You and your friends are done. I'm going to stake you three myself", Oskar said, angrily, in a whisper, before he and his team took off.
     "What was that about?", Peter asked, feeling puzzled.
     Simon sighed heavily before he and his team took off leaving Peter there apparently dumbfounded. Everyone in the lockers corridor went back to what they were doing like nothing has ever happened. Peter spotted his sister at the end of the corridor staring at him in disgust before she walked away.
     The sheriff of York City Justin Alba pulled over on the parking lot of the town mayor's massive estate which is well secured by enormous fence and private security guards in black suit, together with a sheriff deputy Mike West. The two got out of the cruiser and then walked to the garden where the mayor is drinking his cappuccino coffee while guarded by three mean looking guards.
     "Hello, Justin", The mayor Alfred Brooke said, with a sigh, after taking a sip of his cappuccino coffee twice.
     "I'm so sorry about the tragic news you have heard this morning", Justin said, sincerely
     "I guess the Royce and the Curt were right that wherever vampires go death follows", Alfred said, with a sigh.
     "That's true, sir. But Black Night Coven don't have anything to do with what happened last night at the motel, because I had confirmed it from the coven regent", Justin said, trying to stand up for the vampire coven that have been playing their part in protecting the town.
     "I think someone was trying to frame them, sir", Mike said, tenderly.
     The mayor swung a look at the sheriff deputy who only learned about the supernatural world few months ago, who was also trying to stand up for a vampire coven that have been in the city long before their great grandparents were even born. And if he could recall correctly they all believed that the coven was framed few months ago for a vampire massacre during the city's anniversary, but turned out that three vampires of the coven were actually responsible.
     "That's what we all thought last time, Mike. And we were wrong. There would be a meeting today at 4:00 PM about whether the coven should continue to stay here or not, sheriff", Alfred said, in a command tone, before he got up and took off with his guards.
     Justin and Mike exchanged a nervous look as they both wondered if voting the Black Night Coven out of the city is even possible or even a good idea at all, not to mention that the coven have been here for centuries and considered the city their home and territory.