The Vaewolf

Finn wearing a black outfit landed on a forty-storey building in Bucharest that was built opposite the castle of the royal family that have been ruling the country for thousands of years. The castle is as massive in size as the castle he has been living in for thousands of years, surrounded by massive brick walls about fifty six feet high and well secured by dozens of royal soldiers wielding heavy firearms. As he was standing there monitoring the soldiers roaming about the premises, a blue limousine and two SUVs pulled over at the large gates made of pure bronze. He watched closely as the gates opened automatically and the vehicles drove inside, shortly before they closed.
     After the limousine and the SUVs pulled over on the parking area, a tall man in his 50s Finn quickly recognized as the legendary vampire slayer got out of the limousine together with the prime minister, while the vampire slayer's ten henchmen got out of the SUVs. He smiled broadly as he gazed at the hunters who believed that they can end the vampire king's harvest once and for all, unaware that the king of blood and darkness always have a plan. He shook his head and then sighed heavily after reminding himself about his task.
     "Now how am I going to get in unnoticed and kidnap one of those miserable creatures without creating a scene?", Finn asked, thinking thoroughly.
     Finn thought about getting inside the castle using his ability to move at the speed of light so that no one not even the surveillance cameras could catch a glimpse of him, because he is much more faster than regular vampires. He cracked a mischievous smile before he leapt into the sky at a massive speed, then descended down right at the castle rooftop where there were seven guards roaming around. After landing lightly on the rooftop he flicked out his enormous claws and slashed the throats of all the guards quietly and neatly without creating an unwanted scene.
     Princess Alina X Alexandru the eldest daughter of King Nikola VII Alexandru was in her chamber together with her new friends the nieces of the legendary vampire slayer Kate Silver and her younger sister Emma Silver whom were so busy smoking weed, drinking beer and dancing to a song by the girl band known as "Blackpink". The princess stared at the potential female hunters whom were very good at smoking the green goddess.
     "What?", Emma asked, in a chuckle and almost choked herself.
     "I'm still surprise that you two actually smoke weed", Alina X said, in a Romanian accent, seriously.
     "We have been listening to Bob Marley!",  Kate said, in a chuckle.
     The girls broke out of laughter but their laughter is cut short after they noticed Finn leaning against the door smiling at them obviously enjoying the view. Alina X quickly off the music as she and the others stared at the total stranger whom is also the most handsome young man they have ever seen in their lives.
     "What's the saying again?", Finn asked, playfully.
     "What saying?", Kate asked, puzzled.
     "Who the hell are you?", Emma asked, in a grim voice.
     "Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. To be honest girls, I didn't picture finding you like this smoking skunk and dancing to Blackpink's famous song. I actually pictured you three reading romantic novels or one of Shakespeare's plays", Finn said, grinning at Kate whom he found so attractive.
     "I will ask you one more time, who are you and how did you get in here?", Alina X asked, in Romanian accent.
     "Well since you insist, let me just cut right to the chase because I'm a gentleman. I'm Valeriu Dragos and I'm here to take you with me", Finn said, boldly, as he fixed a look on Kate.
     "Dracula!", Emma and Kate said, shocked, in unison.
     "Guards!", Alina X said, aloud.
     "I don't think they can be of any help right now, Princess Alina X", Finn said, as he approached the girls.
     On the spur of the moment, Emma and Kate pulled out their ring daggers that were made of pure silver which were meant for emergency situation. They both lurched toward Finn who claimed to be the king of blood and darkness himself. They swung around with their silver daggers aiming right for his heart but couldn't get him due to the fact that he moves at light speed and that they barely even see him.
     Finn swiftly seized the two female hunters by the throat whom were still in training to become the best of the best hunters of all time. He lifted them up above his head without any effort and then grinned up at them playfully. He tossed them to the sofas just as the princess nervously hurried to come to the aid of her new friends. He seized her by the throat but before he could hoist her up, Emma appeared and stabbed him in the heart with one of her daggers and left it in him. He sneered in pain as he jostled the princess across the large chamber to the wall where she hit her head and eventually passed out. He disarmed the huntress as she attempted to use the other dagger, seized her by the throat and then pulled out the silver dagger out of his chest thus, causing both hunters to look at him in shock and terror because no vampire has ever survived being stabbed with a silver dagger before.
     "What are you?", Emma asked, in shock, meeting his gaze.
     Suddenly, Finn jostled Emma across the room to the wall knocking the wind out of her. He faced Kate whom was standing still apparently ready to attack again just before his face deformed, his ears elongated, his skin tone turned from light to purple and his eyes were now glowing purple. He flicked out his enormous claws shortly before he let out a very loud and mighty roar that shook the entire castle and also terrified the hunters out of ten years growth.
     Abraham Silver was in the throne room with his henchmen and the Romanian prime minister, in front of King Nikola VII sitting in his throne when they all heard the mighty roar that was accompanied by a sort of vibration that shook the entire building like an earthquake. The Hunters all pulled out their emergency revolvers loaded with silver bullets just as the king stood up in terror looking around trying to find the source of the roar.
     "What was that?", The prime minister asked, looking at Abraham in shock.
     But before the legendary vampire slayer could make a comment he and the others suddenly heard the soldiers outside the castle screaming and shooting continuously, that's when Abraham and his henchmen all rushed out of the throne room to find out what was happening.
     Abraham and his henchmen came out of the castle just in time to see Finn took off into the sky with an unconscious Kate in his arms while the royal soldiers kept shooting aimlessly at him as he vanished at a speed of light. The legendary vampire slayer stood there staring at the sky speechlessly and overwhelmed by dread, confusion, shock and regret for bringing Kate and her sister with him to the most dangerous place on the planet. He and his henchmen stood there wondering who it was that kidnapped Kate and how he is able to fly in the first place.
     On the spur of the moment, King Nikola VII came out of the castle with his royal guards and his prime minister shortly before Emma rushed out freaking out and in terror as tears filled her eyes. Abraham quickly rushed to his trembling niece and embraced her to calm her down so she could tell him and the others what really happened.
     "He took her. He took my sister, uncle!", Emma said, sobbing, as tears rolled down her cheeks.
     "Who?", Abraham asked, curiously.
     Emma pulled away from her uncle suddenly after she got struck hard by guilt that she couldn't help her sister when she needed her the most. She didn't know why they were even smoking weed and drinking that made them to forget the main reason why they came to Transylvania in the first place.
     "Where is my daughter?", King Nikola VII asked, in a nervous tone.
     "Unconscious in her chamber, Your Majesty", Emma said, softly.
     "Who was that? the one who took Kate?", Abraham asked, curiously.
     "He claimed to be the vampire king", Emma said, with a sigh.
     King Nikola VII gave Abraham a nervous look before he looked around the premises in terror reminding himself of the harvest that would happen in four months time if they didn't do anything to stop it once and for all. And the only way to stop the harvest is to kill Dracula and that's very difficult to accomplish. Without saying a word, he and his guards rushed back to the castle leaving the hunters there wondering why Kate was taken by the self proclaimed vampire king and also wondering when vampires learn how to fly.
     "What kind of vampire is immune to silver?", Emma asked, curiously, looking at her uncle doubting that Finn is actually Dracula.
     "No vampire is immune to silver, right?", The prime minister asked, staring at the legendary vampire slayer.
     Abraham stood there processing what he had seen as he gazed at his niece whom was still trembling because she had seen something that doesn't supposed to exist, even in the supernatural world. He couldn't even explain what he had seen with his own eyes that took his niece. He wondered what kind of vampire actually flies because there's no record of any vampire with the ability to fly in history. He glanced at his henchmen as he prayed and hoped that they were not dealing with something new. He reminded himself of his desperation to find and slay the vampire king, before a sort of dread overwhelmed him and telling him that Dracula is cooking something very spicy.
     Princess Anatu was walking through a very long and large corridor located in Dracula's enormous macabre castle, heading to her own chamber which she hasn't live in for the past five centuries. She appreciated how the dark king had modernized the castle and everything in it. She thought about paying a visit to the main palace that is located in the most ancient city in the world, deep inside the haunted forest which serves as the capital of the dark kingdom. She hasn't been there since the previous blood moon one millennia ago. She sighed after stopping at the double door of her chamber that were made of oak, opposite the chamber of her dearest friend Princess Duanna Sargon who is not yet in Romania.
     Suddenly, before Anatu could open the double door Alvarez appeared beside her which startled her to cast a wonky look at him. The two stood there staring at each other without saying a word. As she inserted the key in the keyhole and unlocked the door he quickly stopped her from going inside the chamber by pulling her back and then standing in front of her smiling mischievously.
     Anatu stood there probably not shocked that Alvarez and Aiden had planned to jump on her to teach her a lesson before she and the others tasked to wipe out the Black Night Coven leave Romania. She folded her arms as she stared at the handsome prince whom she likes due to his cuteness and also detests because he is a halfling. She easily got inside his head as he kept smiling at her and discovered the main reason why he had confronted her even though he knows how she hates his kind.
     "You're not my type. Do I have to remind you about that, halfling?", Anatu asked, more edgy than she wanted to be.
     Alvarez stared at her apparently shocked about how she was able to read his thoughts, not to mention, vampires can not read the minds of other vampires. But the only vampire that can do that is Dracula who is the first vampire in existence and the most powerful of their kind. He squeezed his face obviously angry after reminding himself how she was able to get inside his head, it was because of his half human side that kept him from feeding on live blood for centuries and that's weakening his vampire side.
     "Even though you know why I came here, I'm still obliged to tell you how I feel about you for centuries, Anatu", Alvarez said, in a slow voice, avoiding an eye contact with her.
     Anatu stood there not quite sure what part of "he is not her type he doesn't understand" even though, she is a full fledged vampire and he is a demi-vampire and their world is still not the same because she kills people and he doesn't due to his own believe that humans deserve to be treated with respect not like animals living for one purpose. She wondered why he still remains loyal to the dark kingdom despite its cruel ways not to mention, how often demi-vampires go on to become vampire slayers since their human half tends to dominate their mental state while their physicality is powered up by the demonic vampire side. She wondered when he will snap and end up like his own kind who goes around killing vampires back in the days before the vampire government deemed them unworthy and condemned them for all eternity.
     "Buzz off!", Anatu said, in a cold tone, before she moved him aside and walked into her chamber.
     Alvarez stood there consumed by his own rage towards Anatu for rejecting him the way she did. He turned around and found Aiden standing at the far end of the corridor whom had heard everything due to the way he was looking at him. He sighed heavily as he reminded himself why regular vampires like Anatu hates demi-vampires, is because they usually end up becoming perfect vampire hunters who can sense and track down vampires with ease. He also recalled how his parents paid the price of having him and how he almost died at the hands of his father's coven due to their innate fear of his kind, but thanks to Dracula and his brides whom appeared and saved his life by butchering the whole coven.