Vampyrus Supremus II

Valeriu accompanied by Aurelia and Maria headed south of the haunted forest in search of deers and other wildlife they can hunt down for food. The witches exchanged a look after walking for what seems to be forever, wondering how Valeriu has planned to hunt without any hunting equipment at all.
     Maria walked beside Valeriu who she considered the most handsome man she has ever seen in Romania. She thought to herself whether she could be able to seduce him and even get him to sleep with her. She glanced at her best friend Aurelia who was walking beside Valeriu as well, who seems to like him as well but kept trying to hide it which she is not very good at. She thought about how dangerous the ritual is and the possibility that he might not survive it.
     Valeriu threw a side look at Aurelia who has been walking closely beside him apparently consumed in her thoughts. He wondered what might happen to him after the ritual. He has a strong belief that it would work and he would avenge his family that was wrongfully doomed. He thought thoroughly about who might have set his family up clearly because of their wealth, that's when he recalled Princess Ruxendra who he met at the royal feast that was hosted by her mother the queen consort. He thought about how the princess has captured his mind so quickly at first sight. He suddenly stopped in his tracks wondering if someone has seen him snuggling with the princess and became jealous and then ended up setting his family up, due to the fact the princess has lots of suitors whom are willing to do anything to win her heart.
     "What is it? Did you see something?", Aurelia asked, looking at Valeriu curiously.
     "I think it was my fault my family was executed", Valeriu said, in a serious tone, feeling guilty.
     "What?", Maria asked, sounding confused.
     "What did you do?", Aurelia asked, curiously.
     "I cuddled with the wrong girl. I can't believe it that I actually fell for the princess!", Valeriu said, feeling guilty.
     Aurelia and Maria exchanged a look apparently wondering how Valeriu ended up hooking up with a princess who is likely to have uncountable suitors from every corner of the realm. They realized that was what got his family killed because he couldn't leave his hands in his pocket. They also realized that the king might be involved due to the fact that it was the royal troops that were sent after him, because it is always the rex with the power to control the royal troops.
     "You bonked the princess! But I heard there are two of them, so which one of them did you get your noble hands on?", Maria asked, laughing.
     "The youngest one, and we didn't have sex", Valeriu said, with a sigh.
     "What's her name anyway?", Maria asked, smiling.
     "Princess Ruxendra Alexandru", Valeriu said, feeling guilty and stupid.
     "Let me guess, you were seen by someone who wasn't supposed to see you", Aurelia said, thoughtfully.
     "But who?", Valeriu asked, looking at Aurelia.
     "There are lots of suitors out there willing to do anything to get laid", Maria said, grinning widely.
     Aurelia was about to make a comment when she suddenly spotted a large tiger several feet away feeding on a dead antelope hungrily. She quickly gestured the others to stop as she pointed at the hungry tiger who will likely leave its meal just to eat them by all means necessary. She then glanced at Valeriu who looks scared because he has never seen a tiger before. She wondered how the noble man planned to defend himself against the hungry tiger if it attacks them.
     "I think we should change course before it sniffs our scents", Valeriu said, dreadfully.
     "I think it's too late for that", Maria said, as she stared at the tiger that has already sniffed them.
     "Oh my God! We should run now!", Valeriu said, dreadfully and freaking out.
     "Calm down, Val. We won't let anything hurt you", Maria said, softly. 
     "That tiger is staring right at us and will soon lurch at us", Valeriu said, in a frightening voice.
     On the spur of the moment, the tiger growled at them threateningly and then lurched towards them angrily. As it came closer to them it leaped up heading towards the terrified Valeriu whose eyes grew wide waiting for his imminent death, but Aurelia flung a sharp long stick at it which makes a hole in its forehead.   
     Valeriu stood there staring at the dead tiger lying only three feet away from him with its eyes opened. He fixed a firm look on Aurelia who has saved his life, then fixed a stare on the dead tiger that almost killed him therefore ending his ambition to avenge his family. He sighed nervously feeling his heart beating in his chest rapidly as he thought of going back and wait for the ritual tonight.
     "Thank you, Aurelia. I would've been dead if not because of you. I owe you one", Valeriu said, sincerely.
     "Never mind. And you don't have to owe me anything", Aurelia said, tenderly.
     "So how did you plan to hunt without any hunting tool, the noble Valeriu?", Maria asked, staring at him.
     "I don't need any hunting tool when I have two witches on my side", Valeriu said, grinning widely.
     "Let's get going, I have a feeling there are more antelopes ahead", Aurelia said, with a sigh.
     Alexandra, Cristina, Carla and Daniela were sitting outside their hut eating what's left of their rabbits, apparently waiting for Valeriu, Maria and Aurelia to return. Suddenly, Sorina came out of the hut in a hurry and looking badly upset that she couldn't find the black book, which she and the others had stolen from their former coven before leaving, which contains ancient spells that were forbidden, and which she has been keeping closely with her because she is older than the others.
     "I can't find the book anywhere", Sorina said, feeling very upset.
     "What?", Carla asked, in a nervous tone.
     "The black book is gone", Sorina said, in a serious tone.
     Cristina quickly thought of the naive Aurelia and Maria whom were always so desperate to get their hands on the black book since from the start. She couldn't believe it that Maria and Aurelia had managed to double cross them. She got up and screamed loudly and angrily, just before she emotionally invoked a storm that startled the others.
     "What are you doing?", Alexandra asked, nervously.
     "Calm yourself down or you're going to get us all killed", Daniela said, a loud and nervously.
     "Those two ungrateful harlots have double crossed us!", Cristina said, in a fit of rage.
     On the spur of the moment, three black arrows buried themselves deep in the chest of Cristina causing the storm to ceases just as she collapsed on the dry leaves apparently dead. Sorina and the others stood there staring at the corpse of their friend shortly before a group of five men in white robes appeared accompanied by five dozens of soldiers and two dozens of professional mercenaries all on horses.
     Sorina, Alexandra, Daniela and Carla stood there staring at the men in white robes whom were sorcerers apparently sent by their former regent to retrieve the black book they had stolen. They angrily thought about Maria and Aurelia whom had apparently betrayed them after all they have been through together. They looked around surrounded by soldiers and mercenaries they failed to detect coming, thanks to the group of sorcerers that were sent after them whom cloaked them.
     The commander of the soldiers named Judd and the leader of the mercenaries named Talbot both stepped forward staring viciously at the witches whom were obviously outnumbered and outmatched at the same time. They looked around the place but unable to find their main target.
     "Where is he?", Talbot asked, staring at the witches coldly.
     "If you're looking for Valeriu, you're too late. He is long gone", Daniela said, with a sigh.
     "He is with Aurelia and Maria. You can find them at the northernmost part of the forest hunting. We would be right behind you after we're done with these amateur witches", one of the sorcerers named Evert said, looking at Judd and Talbot.
     "Follow this map", another sorcerer named Lajos said, as he handed a magical map to Judd.
     Judd fixed a gaze on Lajos who just said that he and the others should follow the map. He opened the map wondering how a piece of paper would help them find their target. He suddenly cracked a vicious smirk as he saw three dots made of light moving on the map heading north.
     The soldiers and the mercenaries took off immediately heading north as well hoping to catch up with Valeriu and the others. On the other hand, Lajos, Evert and the other three sorcerers named Aeson, Alfeo, and Branko just stood there staring at the gorgeous witches with the guts to steal the black book and even keep it with them for this long with no fear that someone might come for it. 
     Sorina, Daniela, Alexandra and Carla stood there staring back at the mean looking sorcerers sent to retrieve the black book by all means necessary. They quickly took a step back as Branko and Aeson moved toward them while lightning moves around them continuously, due to the fact that lightning can brings instant death. They recalled being told during their time with their former coven that lightning takes sorcerers centuries to master, and it can only be manipulated by sorcerers with corrupted souls.
     "We would ask just once", Aeson said, in a stern voice.
     "Where is the book?", Branko asked, with a sigh.
     "Which book?", Carla asked, boldly.
     "So that pathetic old man sent you. We thought he would be coming himself", Sorina said, in a stern voice.
     Alfeo and the other sorcerers began to laugh maniacally after recalling how they had destroyed the Trench Coven five nights ago during their quest to retrieve the black book for their infamous coven. They also recalled how they had tortured the coven regent to the extent he told them everything they needed to know about the whereabout of the black book. They promptly ceased their laughter as a purple portal opens behind the witches seven feet away. 
     The startled Sorina and her friends fixed a look on the portal just as a woman in black dress accompanied by three men in white robes walked out of it. They quickly took a nervous step back after recognizing that the woman in black dress is actually Hiba Edric, the notorious regent of the Prometheus Coven. At that very moment, they realized that their former coven members including their annoying regent, are all wandering in the netherworld.
     "I'm sure you know who I am and what I'm capable of. So please let's not waste our precious time. Hand the book over and we'll be on our way", Hiba said, grinning.
     "Those who failed to acknowledge the Prometheus Coven always end up dead. And those who believed a single word from a prometheus had already met their tragic end", Carla said, perspicaciously.
     "And those who failed to learn from history are condemned to repeat it", Hiba said, grinning viciously, as she glanced over her shoulder at her werewolf guards.
      On the spur of the moment, the three werewolves Ace, Edvard and Brin all wolfed out and then lurched at Carla and the other outcasts, while Hiba and the rest stood there watching the amazing creations of the Prometheus Coven. The werewolves easily subdued the outcasts whom vainly tried to use their magic powers against the werebeasts unaware that their powers have been neutralized.
      Brin swiftly hurled Alexandra a good twenty feet to the trees and then seized Daniela by the throat roughly with his clawy hand as she attempted to fight back. Ace viciously gave Sorina a slashing blow thus, slashing her on her side and causing her to scream in pain. While Edvard kept playing with Carla by jostling her from one place to the other on an attempt to weaken her.    
     At the northernmost part of the haunted forest, Valeriu, Maria, and Aurelia were roasting the antelope they had caught earlier after making a temporary small tent they intended to spend the night, since the sun will soon set. Aurelia glanced at her fur bag which she has kept the black book in which she has taken from Sorina intentionally.
     Valeriu glanced over at the tent he and the others had made to take a temporary shelter. He thought about how Sorina and the others are going to feel if they didn't went back in time, not to mention they're very, very far from them. He wondered if it is a very clever idea to be in the same tent with someone like Maria who has been flirting with him. He thought to himself that she wouldn't try to seduce him when Aurelia is around, so in that case he thought of avoiding leaving Aurelia's side no matter what.
     "Do you think staying here is a good idea?", Valeriu asked, with a sigh. 
     Aurelia and Maria exchanged a look whom intended to perform the ritual just the two of them without Sorina and the others whom were likely to double cross them, that's why they took the black book from them. They never thought of going back to the others ever since they left the tent earlier.
     "Why not?", Maria said, grinning widely.
     "What if the others are in trouble right now?", Valeriu asked, feeling nervous.
     "They can take care of themselves", Maria said, with a sigh.
     Aurelia brought out the black book out of her bag which has a very dark cover and dark pages. She put the book in front of her and then brought out a small bowl made of clay which she also put in front of her. She glanced up at the sun which is gradually setting down. She sighed heavily as she stared at Valeriu who she seems to like all of the sudden, unlike her best friend who just want him to quench down her lust.
     Valeriu fixed a gaze on the black book with dark cover and dark pages. He wondered what kind of book actually has dark pages and also wondered what kind of ink is used on the dark pages. He moved his gaze to Aurelia who was staring at him passionately, who he is kind of developing feelings for gradually.
     "What kind of book has dark pages?", Valeriu asked, feeling confused.
     "The kind that doesn't suppose to exist", Maria said, in a serious tone.
     "The black book contains magical spells that were forbidden for years now. Rumour has it that a demon named Aym gave it to the Prometheus Coven as a gift. They used it to create werewolves, werecats and other shapeshifters", Aurelia said, with a sigh.
     "Prometheus Coven", Valeriu said, sounding curious to know more about the coven.
     "The Prometheus Coven is a coven of fierce, vicious and dangerous sorcerers whom worshipped the demons in exchange for power. They are the most powerful and unstoppable coven of sorcerers in the world", Maria said, with a nervous sigh.
     "There's a saying, if you see a prometheus mage coming your way blindfolded, you should change course before that mage realizes you're in his way", Aurelia said, as she glanced up at the sun again
     "Why do you keep looking at the sun?", Valeriu asked, puzzled, as he looked at Aurelia.
     "It is almost time for the ritual", Aurelia said, softly.
     "What? You planned to perform the ritual without the others? Why?", Valeriu asked, seriously looking at Maria and Aurelia.
     "It doesn't matter. Let's eat first", Aurelia said, softly.
     Hiba stood over Sorina who is bleeding very badly and in a lot of pain. She cracked a wide smirk at the wounded outcast just before she glanced over at Alexandra leaning lifelessly on a tree with her eyes still opened. She wondered when the outcasts would tell her where the black book is not to mention, they're already outmatched and outnumbered.   
     "They don't have the book", Evert said, with a sigh, observingly.
     "Where is it?", Hiba asked, grinning devilishly.
     "Rot in scheol!", Sorina said, in a fit of anger.
     "Send that bitch to scheol first", Hiba said, as she swung a look at Edvard standing over Carla.
     Edvard cracked a murderous smirk at Carla who looks obviously exhausted and breathing heavily. If there is anything he liked more than making his victims suffer, is actually watching them die slowly and painfully knowing that there's nothing they can do to stop themselves from buying the farm. He raised his clawy left hand for the killing blow, and then slashed her throat from ear to ear.
     "Tell them Edvard sent you", Edvard said, grinning viciously at Carla struggling to breathe but to no avail.
     "Find the other two, bring the book to me after you send them to scheol", Hiba said, in a command tone, before she and her werewolf guards left the scene via the portal they came through, leaving Evert and the others.   
     Valeriu was sitting beside the fire eating his roasted antelope meat, while watching Aurelia and Maria creating a circle on the ground using the antelope's blood. He thought about his deceased family whom were wrongly condemned to scheol. He also thought about surviving the the ritual by all means necessary, not to mention he can't manipulate his fate.
     Aurelia stopped in her tracks after she and Maria completed the circle made of blood. She glanced at the sun which is yet to set completely, then walked to her bag and extracted a small knife out of it. She used the knife to slit her wrist slightly and let her blood to pour in the clay bowl.
     "What are you doing?", Valeriu asked, nervously looking at Aurelia who has cut herself.
     "Getting ready for the ritual", Aurelia said, with a grin.
     Maria collected the knife from Aurelia and also cut her wrist slightly and then let her blood to pour in the clay bowl. She fixed a look on the handsome Valeriu and then cracked a wide smile at him. She has a feeling that he will survive the ritual because he is so desperate and strong, not to mention no one has ever survived the blood ritual before.
     "Take off your shirt and wait for our instructions", Aurelia said, after she and Maria kept the bowl of blood gently in the middle of the blood circle.
     Maria and Aurelia stood side by side outside the blood circle and started to enchant some ancient spells they had learned from the black book continuously while Valeriu took off his shirt and just stood there. On the spur of the moment, the sun turned red as a sort of darkness that is accompanied by red lightnings and thunder swallowed the entire forest. They glanced at Valeriu and then motioned him to step into the circle.
     Valeriu terrified by the red lightnings in the sky accompanied by thunder, nervously stepped into the blood circle and then stood close to the clay bowl containing the blood of Maria and Aurelia. Suddenly, a visible red barrier entrapped him within the circle, that's when he started hearing voices in his head calling his name. He looked at the bowl of blood on the ground now black instead of red. He glanced at the witches continuously enchanting the ancient spells relentlessly as blood oozes out of their noses and ears. He watched as Maria collapsed on the ground immobile.
     "Maria! You have to stop the ritual, Aurelia!", Valeriu said, dreadfully.
     "Drink the blood in the bowl", Aurelia said, in a dark tone, as she glanced at Valeriu with her eyes now glowing red.
     Valeriu stood there staring at the bowl of black blood in disgust. He couldn't remember them telling him that the ritual involves blood consumption. He picked up the bowl of the black blood and stared at it reluctant to drink it. He suddenly thought of his family that were condemned to death and how he had promised to avenge them no matter the situation. Without any second thought, he drank the whole blood in the bowl. He dropped the empty bowl on the ground and then fell on his knees with his lips drenched in black blood. He suddenly felt his body burning up and a sort of pain struck him hard causing him to groan in pain.
     "Aurelia, what's happening to me? I can't see a thing and I can't breath", Valeriu said, just before he collapsed on the ground. 
     Valeriu lay there on his back struggling to breath and also overwhelmed by a sort of pain he has never experience before. He could still hear the voices in his head calling his name and also laughing maniacally at him, even when his life force is slowly leaving him. He has been asking himself what people really feel when they're dying and where they will be going after their demise. He suddenly started to hallucinate his deceased mother who he really missed so much.
     Aurelia suddenly lose control of the ancient power within her after the thought of Valeriu crossed her mind. She looked around with her eyes back to normal and she found Maria and Valeriu both on the ground. She attempted to rush to Valeriu but a red lightning bolt struck her down knocking her out cold thus, reverting the sun back to normal and the darkness vanished.
     The next day, Aurelia woke up on the ground with a start. She stared at the sky, feeling the cold morning air. She quickly sat upright after recalling the incident that has occurred, looked around nervously only to found Maria sitting next to Valeriu who was lying on the ground. She quickly got up and then hurried to them feeling nervous that Valeriu didn't survive the ritual. She found Valeriu as pale as milk which seems to terrified her to the brim.
     "Valeriu!", Aurelia said, after falling on her knees beside him.
     Maria sat there feeling so angry and disappointed that her beloved Valeriu didn't survive the blood ritual. She watched as the terrified Aurelia relentlessly kept trying to revive Valeriu who has been dead for hours. She thought about how the ancient spells almost killed her last night.
     "He has gave-up the ghost", Maria said, before regaining her feet.
     On the spur of the moment, Judd and Talbot showed up with their men surrounding the entire place therefore trapping Maria and Aurelia. They fixed a stare on Valeriu's corpse wondering how he even died before they could get their hands on him.
     Aurelia and Maria stood still looking very angry, and staring coldly at the soldiers and the mercenaries whom were grinning hungrily at them. They are willing to kill each and everyone of them for Valeriu or die trying. They wondered if the mercenaries and the soldiers thought they could take them down so easily.
     A purple portal opened, Branko, Evert, Aeson, Alfeo and Lajos walked out of it shortly before it closes. They walked toward the two witches now feeling nervous at the sight of them. They glanced at the black book beside the corpse of Valeriu which is as pale as milk, which is also in a circle of dried blood. They cracked a vicious smirk at the witches whom have used the ancient book they don't understand.
     "Hand over the book and you will not end up like your friends", Evert said, with a sigh.
     "Where are they? What did you do to them?", Maria asked, angrily.
     "Netherworld, I guess. But we had fun with them last night before sending them away to the underworld", Evert said, with a chuckle.
     Aurelia and Maria stood there overwhelmed by grief and guilt. They felt guilty for abandoning Sorina and the others after the vowed they took to never leave each other behind no matter the situation. They regretted stealing the book in the first place and also regretted performing the notorious ancient ritual on Valeriu that got him killed. They fell on their knees as tears filled their eyes, apparently giving up.
     Lajos grinning viciously walked past the broken witches obviously awaiting their imminent death. He stopped within the circle of the dried blood and stood over the stiff of Valeriu. He picked up the notorious black book which was in the possession of the Prometheus Coven for decades since it was given to them as a gift by the ill-famed demon of war (Aym). He walked back to his fellow brothers grinning widely just before Judd and Talbot got off their horses.
     "Your target is long gone", Branko said, looking at Judd and Talbot.
     "We're taking his head with us as a proof to the king that he is really dead", Judd said, seriously.
     "And what about us? Our payment?", Talbot asked, fixing a look on the commander.
     "You and your men shall receive your payments after we take the head of the traitor back to the king", Judd said, with a sigh.
     "In that case, my sword is honoured to cut off the head of the traitor", Talbot said, after pulling out his sword from its sheath.
     "What about the witches?", Judd asked, looking at Evert and the others whom were ready to leave.
     "Burn them or cut off their heads. Do whatever you please with them", Alfeo said, grinning.
     Talbot walked to Valeriu's cadaver grinning viciously with his sword in hand. He stopped beside the cadaver just as Maria and Aurelia fixed a look on him unable to do anything to stop him from cutting off the head of Valeriu. He used to envy house dragos of all the great noble families of Romania because of their great wealth. He raised his sword without a second thought and then swung it down with all the strength he could muster, but Valeriu snapped his eyes opened, glowing blood red and then caught the blade swiftly with his right hand now tipped with large black claws.
     Valeriu feeling so powerful and invincible broke the blade swiftly before he regained his feet. He grinned wickedly at the terrified Talbot revealing rows of sharp teeth similar to that of a shark. He seized him by the throat and then lifted him up above his head effortlessly as the others watched. He felt a terrible pang of hunger for blood overwhelming him all of the sudden. He instinctively pulled his prey closer, sank his sharp teeth deep in his throat and then started consuming his blood rapidly therefore, feeling more and more powerful and invincible. His skin tone changed from light skin tone to dark blue tone thence terrifying the others greatly.
     Aurelia, Maria and all the others stood there watching Valeriu consuming the blood of Talbot as he kept screaming and struggling to break free but to no avail. They watched in absolute terror as Valeriu drained the leader of the mercenaries dry and then ripped him apart.
     "What are you waiting for? Kill the traitor!", Judd said, so terrified.
     The soldiers and the mercenaries charged at Valeriu angrily and blindly not sure about what they're dealing with, shooting arrows at him as they lurched toward him but to no avail. Aurelia and Maria remained on their knees out of self preservation while Branko and his friends just stood there watching the mercenaries and the soldiers charging at their imminent doom.
     Valeriu roared in a fit of rage shortly before he lurched towards the soldiers and the mercenaries shooting arrows at him that couldn't even penetrate his skin. He moved towards them at the speed of light before they could even react, and then unleashed a world of pain and terror upon them. He started a killing spree, slashing their throats, ripping off their heads, tearing them apart limb by limb.
     Aurelia and Maria exchanged a dreadful look as they watched Valeriu destroying the soldiers and the mercenaries mercilessly just as they kept shooting arrows at him vainly. They fixed a look on Lajos and his friends whom were still there watching the horror inflicted by Valeriu. They regained their feet as the thought of retrieving the black book which from them crossed their minds. They charged at the sorcerers angrily but Alfeo alone, hurled them back with a gesture of his hand.
     "Let's get out of here now", Aeson said, in a warning tone.
     "What about the beast?", Alfeo asked, staring at Valeriu feeding hungrily at Judd who kept yelling out for help.
     "We don't know what those created, so the best thing we should do right now is to leave", Evert said, in a stern voice.
     The sorcerers created a purple portal but as they attempted to get away, Valeriu appears in front of them blocking their way completely. They angrily hurled fire at him that quickly paved way for him to walk through it. They stood there staring at him wondering what kind of monster is immune to fire.
     Valeriu moved towards the sorcerers at the speed of light before they could even react. He decapitated Branko and Aeson as they generated lighting they intended to use on him. He seized both Evert and Alfeo with both clawy hands and then kicked Lajos in the chest sending him flying to a tree where a sharp branch impaled him to death. He crushed the throats of Evert and Alfeo in a fit of rage and then hurled their corpses away.
     Aurelia and Maria regained their feet nervously and then looked around seeing corpses all over the place. They nervously stared at Valeriu who kept staring coldly at them with his glowing blood red eyes. They thought of what to do if he decided to turn against them, as they realized he is not himself anymore.
     "Valeriu, are you still in there?", Maria asked, tenderly.
     Valeriu blinded by rage and primal lust just stood there staring at the witches whom he thought of feeding on to quench down his unquenchable hunger for blood. He took a step towards them but they took two steps backward nervously out of self preservation. He let out a vicious angry snarl shortly before the human side of him reminded him of his previous life. At that very moment, the memories of Aurelia and her witch friends whom saved his life returned to him. He suddenly reverted back to normal that's when he looked around him seeing corpses that were brutally killed.
     "Oh my God! Don't tell me I did this", Valeriu said, sounding nervous.
     Aurelia and Maria exchanged a look apparently glad that Valeriu has survived the ancient blood ritual, becoming a new supernatural being with devastating abilities. They hurried toward him and embraced him tightly. They really thought they had lost everything until he came back from the dead as an unstoppable supernatural force and unleashed a world of terror and destruction upon his enemies.
     Valeriu stood there as he held Aurelia and Maria in his arms suddenly before he heard the faint heart beat of one of the soldiers. He pulled away from the witches and then walked towards the soldier who dreadfully opened his eyes and attempted to get up but couldn't due to the fact he has no legs. He stood over the crippled soldier just before he heard a flock of birds several kilometers as if they were near him. He gazed at the direction of the flock of birds and to his own shock his eyes somehow zoom in, and he could now see the flock of birds. He glanced back at the witches staring at him obviously confused and curious to know what he could see.
     "What is it?", Aurelia asked, curiously.
     Valeriu sighed and then fixed a cold look on the dying soldier who kept bleeding continuously. He could read his thoughts like an open book in front of him and that's how he realized that the soldiers were sent by Duke Roydon by the order of the king himself. He perfectly recalled everything that has happened to him since the day he was born. He also recalled what he has heard about the duke of Bucharest and his league of fanatics whom always envied his family because of their great wealth.
     "I'll raze Romania to the ground just to avenge my family", Valeriu said, in a stern voice, before he crushed the soldier's face with his boot mercilessly.
     "Do you really have to kill him? He is going to die anyway", Maria said, with a sigh.
     "I'm sorry about Sorina and the others", Valeriu said, reading the thoughts of the witches instinctively.
     Maria and Aurelia exchanged a puzzle look and then fixed a look on Valeriu who has apparently read their minds. They nervously thought of what kind of monster they had created that can read the minds of others. They walked to the impaled Lajos who still has the black book in his hand despite being dead for couple of minutes.
     "Son of a pig!", Maria said, in disgust, before she took the book from him.
     "What now?", Aurelia asked, looking back at Valeriu.
     Valeriu cracked a vicious grin as he thought to himself that it is time to make those responsible for the demise of his family pay painfully for what they had done. He is not going to spare anyone of them even if it is a child despite the fact that it is not right to punish a child for the crimes of his parents. Now that he has all the power in the world he will do whatever he want without anyone trying to stop him. He fixed a look on Aurelia and Maria whom are now his family.
     "Tonight, we shall make history of our own", Valeriu said, in a serious tone.
     "Let me guess, it's payback time", Aurelia said, with a smirk.
     "After we're done with Duke Roydon and the other traitors. We shall avenge Sorina and the others by getting rid of the Prometheus Coven whoever they are and wherever they dwell", Valeriu said, boldly.
     "Let's get going then", Maria said, with a smirk.
     King Nikola I was in the throne room sitting on his throne impatiently waiting to hear the demise of Valeriu Dragos the last heir of house dragos. He got up feeling very upset that something might be wrong because the soldiers and the mercenaries that were sent after the traitor haven't return yet. He wondered why it was so hard for the soldiers and mercenaries to kill one person.
     On the spur of the moment, Queen Stefania came into the throne room accompanied by the Crown Prince Lorn Alexandru and his siblings Prince Than Alexandru and Princess Taryn Alexandru except Princess Ruxendra who decided to remain in her bed chamber. They realized something is wrong seeing the king roaming up and down the throne room. They stood at the narrow steps leading to the throne and then fixed a look on the disturbed king.
     "Your Grace", Queen Stefania said, graciously.
     "Is everything okay, father?", Princess Taryn asked, softly.
     "Yes, everything is okay. Where is your sister?", King Nikola I asked, trying to sound normal.
     "They haven't caught him, have they?", Crown Prince Lorn asked, studying the king's mood.
     Suddenly, Duke Roydon, Count Benno, Baron Helge and Marquess Silvio came into the throne room in a hurry and apparently feeling nervous to inform the king that the soldiers and the mercenaries had failed to capture Valeriu dead or alive. The king on the other hand, just sat down on his throne staring at the duke of Bucharest who has apparently came with a bad news.
     "Let me just guess, you've failed me again, Duke Roydon", King Nikola I said, sounding very disappointed.
     "We had underestimated Valeriu Dragos, Your Grace", Marquess Silvio said, as he lowered his head nervously.
     "Why is it so difficult to eliminate one traitor?", Prince Than asked, in disgust.
     "He is not alone, Your Highness", Duke Roydon said, in a serious tone.
     "And what did we hire the mercenaries for? What did we send the soldiers for?", King Nikola I asked, infuriated.
     "I'm sorry, Your Grace. The soldiers and the mercenaries are all dead, butchered like sheeps", Count Benno said, tenderly.
     "And where were the Prometheus Coven?", King Nikola I asked, feeling betrayed.
     "The four sorcerers were also butchered, Your Grace", Baron Helge said, nervously.
     King Nikola I and the royal family stood there wondering how one person was able to kill three dozens of soldiers and two dozens of mercenaries along with four powerful and deadly sorcerers of the Prometheus Coven on his own, despite the fact that they've heard rumours of a group of outcast witches aiding him.
     "Why did you get yourself involve with those ruthless creatures?", Queen Stefania asked, nervously looking at the king.
     King Nikola I sat down on his throne feeling nervous and angry at the same time. He sighed heavily before he fixed a look on the duke of Bucharest who nervously lowered his head. He thought of a way to track Valeriu down and end him, not to mention he has a group of outcast witches helping him oppose the crown.
     "You failed me twice, Duke Roydon", King Nikola I said, in disappointment.
     "I'm sorry, Your Grace. It won't happen again", Duke Roydon said, softly.
     "Your title is on the line, Duke Roydon. Bring the head of Valeriu Dragos to the crown or you shall lose your title and all your asset!", Crown Prince Lorn said, in a stern voice, before he left the throne room with Prince Than.
     Duke Roydon stood there feeling terrified that the crown prince himself has threatened to strip him of his title and all his asset if he fails to deliver the head of Valeriu Dragos to the crown. He glanced at his accomplices whom were equally terrified that what has befallen him is likely to happen to them as well. He thought of what to do next to get the job done or he is going to lose everything.
     Hiba and her werewolf guards with a handful of sorcerers arrived at the scene where Valeriu had wreaked destruction. She walked to Lajos who is impaled to a tree branch with his eyes opened. She looked around seeing bodies everywhere that were ripped apart mercilessly. She thought the Prometheus Coven had successfully forged real mindless beasts with the strength to rip anyone and anything apart, but Valeriu is the real mindless beast. She stood there with her eyes closed shortly before she started seeing Valeriu in her mind and how he slaughtered three dozens of soldiers, two dozens of mercenaries and four powerful sorcerers on his own.
    Ace and his werewolf fellows stood there feeling the extreme rage of Valeriu and catching his scent in the process. They have never felt such rage before ever since they got turned into werewolves by Ozzy the first werewolf. Thanks to their supernatural senses, they realized that his primal rage isn't towards the soldiers and the mercenaries he had butchered, but towards the crown and those who betrayed his family.  
     "What the hell is he?", Brin asked, curiously, as he looked at Hiba.
     "Something as powerful as we are or even worse", Edvard said, with a sigh.
     "He is a demon who transcends the line between life and death, that dwell between existence and nonexistence, holy and evil, life and death. He is the perfect monster that we must add to our arsenal by all means necessary", Hiba said, with a smirk.
     "So what's the plan now? How are we suppose to recruit a beast driven by its own rage and bloodlust?", Ace asked, curiously.
     "The same way we made Ozzy ours", Brin said, grinning.
     "By showing him who the real monsters are", Edvard said, with a vicious smirk.
     Hiba stood there grinning savagely as she thought of how the Prometheus Coven has created the first werewolf that later rebelled against them. She thought of how they showed him that the real monsters are those who created the monsters themselves.
     "Not this perfect monster", a dark voice said, with a chortle.
     Hiba and the others looked around the place trying to detect the source of the dark voice. They suddenly heard a menace laughter accompanied by a storm that made them to recognize the presence of the demon of war (Duke Aym). Without a second thought, they all bend the knee except the werewolves who have no idea what they're dealing with.
     On the spur of the moment, Duke Aym the demon of war appeared in all black and with his eyes glowing dark red. He grinned at the gorgeous Hiba who he always adores because of her dark ways of doing things. He turned to the werewolves and then fixed a dark glare on them that sends a sort of terror into them, forcing them to bend the knee.
     "Those witches had created the perfect monster that will spread the perfect terror for a very, very, very long time. And even the Prometheus Coven won't be able to stop him because there wouldn't be a Prometheus Coven at the time, but I assure you that there would be just two remnants at the time", Duke Aym said, with a knowing grin.
     Hiba fixed a look on the demon of war who just gave her a hint that one day the greatest, fiercest and terrifying coven of sorcerers in the whole world will ceased to exist, and that Valeriu will be unstoppable. She quickly realized that Valeriu can also procreate like Ozzy and that's the only way he will spread the perfect terror the way the demon of war has stated.
     "Tell us what we need to know about this beast, my lord", Hiba said, sounding curious. 
     "This beast is a supremely powerful vampiric being with enough power to rival my kind. He is going to be the supreme paragon of his own race without equal. King Paimon has already deemed him a demon even though he is not an actual demon, because he possesses some aspects and capabilities that makes him incredibly dangerous and ruthless", Duke Aym said, in a serious tone.
     "How can we stop him?", Hiba asked, curiously.
     "There's no one on this planet that can stop him for now", Duke Aym said, with a menace chuckle.
     "Why?", Hiba asked, feeling nervous.
     "He is a living anomaly, that's why", Duke Aym said, with a smirk.
     "What's a living anomaly?", Edvard asked, confused.
     "An enigmatic being that exists within a system while escaping its rules. Meaning, he's free from the bonds of fate and is unbounded to all restrictions. In a nutshell, he's capable of imposing his actions upon reality", Duke Aym said, with a chuckle.
     Hiba couldn't believe it that she has allowed the black book to wanders in the wrong hands. She looked at the demon of war as she wondered if there's a way to reverse the spell that turned Valeriu into the perfect monster that is so powerful to the extent that there's no one on the planet powerful enough to stop him.
     "If he doesn't destroy the black book, then you have a chance to change him back", Duke Aym said, reading Hiba's mind.
     "But you said the book is indestructible", Hiba said, recalling the demon of war telling the previous regent of the Prometheus Coven about the black book.
     Duke Aym grinned mischievously at the gorgeous Hiba who is thinking about going after Valeriu Dragos. He is not going to let her go on a suicide mission because the vampiric being is already driven by his own rage and bloodlust and is willing to wreak havoc on anyone trying to stop him.
     "If you know what's good for you, Hiba. Let the sleeping dog lies", Duke Aym said, before he vanished in a puff of flame.
     Valeriu together with Aurelia and Maria came out of the haunted forest from the east arriving at Bucharest where the palace of the ruler of the kingdom is situated. They stopped in their tracks beside a meat shop as people kept staring at them obviously recognizing the pissed off Valeriu who is probably the last heir of House Dragos. They saw the bounty posters of them pasted on almost every house and shop on the street.
     "Ten thousand silver coins. That's a huge amount of money", Maria said, in a serious tone.
     "It's payback time", Valeriu said, in a fit of rage, staring at the people whom were staring at him with disgust. 
     On the spur of the moment, Valeriu felt an unquenchable hunger for blood accompanied by the desire for bloodshed. His eyes began to glow red as his skin tone turned dark blue. He roared fiercely and in a fit of rage revealing a set of sharp teeth resembling that of a shark thus, causing the cloud to turn black thence completely obstructing the sunlight, and also causing the people on the street to flee in extreme terror. He lurched at the people on the street trying to get away and unleashed death upon them.
     Aurelia and Maria exchanged a vicious look obviously blaming the kingdom of Romania for the deaths of Sorina and the others. In that case, they decided to make everyone pay for that by joining Valeriu's insane massacre. They started a killing spree by snapping the necks of those trying to escape.
     Princess Ruxendra was in her bed chamber reading her favourite war poem when an extreme darkness swallowed the whole realm thus causing a great panic all of the sudden. She got out of her bed and rushed to the window feeling nervous suddenly before her older sister Princess Taryn came in terrified by the darkness. She thought to herself that all the injustices that her father got himself involved with and all his sins that he has ever committed have finally come for him.
     "The day of reckoning is here", Princess Ruxendra said, grinning viciously.
     "What?", Princess Taryn asked, feeling puzzled.
     "Today we shall pay for our sins. The crown has wrongfully executed the wrong family. And now they've come back from scheol just to take us with them", Princess Ruxendra said, grinning viciously.
     Princess Taryn stood there staring at her younger sister who loneliness has started to turn her insane gradually. She rushed to the window seeing guards roaming up and down the courtyard with hurricane lamps. She gazed at the dark cloud which has completely obstructed the sunlight. At that moment, she realized something is very wrong.
     Suddenly, The crown prince came into the bed chamber with a handful of royal guards. He rushed to the window where his sisters were and then closed it. According to the rumours he has just heard from the guards outside the castle whom have returned to protect their king, Valeriu and two women apparently witches were busy wreaking havoc upon everyone and everything.
     "Let's go to the throne room now!", Crown Prince Lorn said, in a hurried tone.
     "What's going on, brother?", Princess Taryn asked, curiously and nervously.
     "Were you deaf when I told you that the crown has wronged the wrong people and now they're here for all of us?", Princess Ruxendra asked, glaring at Princess Taryn.
     "Shut up, brainsick!", Princess Taryn said, in disgust.
     "Don't say I didn't warn you, bitch!", Princess Ruxendra said, before storming out of the bed chamber.
     "What's wrong with her?", Crown Prince Lorn asked, puzzled.
     "What do you think? She's just going round the bend", Princess Taryn said, sternly.
     King Nikola I was sitting on his throne with Queen Stefania and Prince Than by his side trying to console his rising anger towards Valeriu who kept defying his authority and even killing his soldiers in the process with the help of a group of outcast witches. He couldn't believe it that he and two witches are already heading toward the palace leaving corpses in their wake.
     Princess Ruxendra came into the well secured throne room shortly before Princess Taryn and the crown prince came in as well accompanied by the royal guards. She stood in front of her father sitting on his throne apparently waiting for the doomsday to arrive. She looked at her mother who was staring at her speechlessly then looked at the well armed royal guards.
     "You can't escape fate", Princess Ruxendra said, grinning mischievously at her father.
     "What does that supposed to mean, loony?", Prince Than asked, angrily.
     "We're all going to die in here", Princess Ruxendra said, with a vicious smirk.
     "Shut the hell up, Ruxendra! What's wrong with you?", King Nikola I asked, in a fit of rage, as he regained his feet.
     On the spur of the moment, Duke Roydon came into the throne room accompanied by General Haul. They stopped in their tracks in front of the king obviously nervous that they beared a bad news of Valeriu and his witch allies wreaking destruction on the streets they tread.
     "This is your final chance, Duke Roydon", Crown Prince Lorn said, in a stern voice, staring at the duke.
     Duke Roydon came to the courtyard with General Haul where there were an uncountable number of soldiers apparently ready to take down the fugitive traitor and his witch allies. The general without wasting time quickly started to arrange his men and creating a plan that would help them defeat the credible threats heading to the palace.
     Valeriu was heading towards the palace with Aurelia and Maria walking behind him. They stopped in their tracks after seeing a score of soldiers on horses heading toward them furiously. They realized that the soldiers must have a death wish that's why they're approaching their own doom.
     The infuriated Valeriu roared at the advancing score of soldiers thus causing lightning bolts to descend to the surface therefore shattering buildings and also forcing the advancing soldiers to halt in their tracks in absolute terror. Instinctively, with a gesture of his hand, he draws an amount of lightning and then directs it at the frightening soldiers thence shattering them to ashes.
     Aurelia and Maria exchanged a nervous look and then looked at Valeriu who has just manipulated lightning skillfully, something that even dark sorcerers must master for decades before they could be able to manipulate it properly. They couldn't wait much longer to ask him how he was able to do what he did in the first place.
     "How did you do that?", Maria asked, nervously and curiously.
     "Bring Count Benno, Baron Helge and Marquess Silvio to the castle. And don't forget to end all their bloodlines in the process", Valeriu said, in a dark tone, before he took off.
     "Did he just give us an order?", Maria asked, revoltingly.  
     Duke Roydon was standing behind the troops in the gigantic courtyard leading to the king's castle. He looked up at the dark cloud that has obstructed the sunlight completely. He thought of Count Benno and the others whom have gone to their abodes to bring their families back to the well secured castle. He also thought about Valeriu and his witches whom have terrified everyone and everything in the realm overnight.
     "The traitor thinks that he and his confederates are unstoppable. We're going to show them how wrong and stupid they really were", General Haul said, loudly.
     "I'm going to skin the traitor alive with my own hands!", Duke Roydon said, angrily.
     On the spur of the moment, the enormous double doors of the courtyard approximately twelve feet tall collapsed on the ground thence, startling General Haul and all the others. Valeriu came into the courtyard with his eyes glowing red thence, causing the troops to took steps back apparently terrified by what they were seeing several feet away from them.
     "What on earth are you?", General Haul asked, in a nervous tone, staring at the Dr onic Valeriu.
     Valeriu mentally cause the dark cloud to turned back to normal therefore allowing Duke Roydon and all the others to see what they are really up against. He reverted back to his normal human form just as he stared at the gigantic number of innocent soldiers whom he can exterminate so easily before they even know it. He fixed a cold look on the duke of Bucharest who masterminded the obliteration of his family by framing them. In that case, he decided to show mercy on General Haul and his troops if they willingly drop their weapons and handover Duke Roydon without any question.
     "What are you fools waiting for? Take the traitor down!", Duke Roydon said, in a command tone.
     "Drop your weapons, handover Duke Roydon and then go home to your wives and kids in absolute peace", Valeriu said, kindly.
     "Or what son of a traitor?", General Haul asked, feeling offended.
     "You will all die like sheeps", Valeriu said, in a stern voice.
     Suddenly, an infuriated soldier lurched towards Valeriu with his sword and then took a wild swing at his neck, but the blade shattered to bits unable to penetrate his human skin. He stood there staring at the vampiric Valeriu who cracked a vicious smirk. He dropped what's left of his sword in dread but before he could react Valeriu chopped off his head clean.
     Valeriu stood there grinning viciously at the headless corpse of the dumb soldier who thought that his blade could take his head. He glanced at General Haul shortly before another dumb soldier shot an arrow at him angrily. He stopped the arrow in the mid air mentally which startled Duke Roydon and the others. He grinned at the soldier and then shot the arrow back at him which punctured his heart in the process. He lurched towards the soldiers at the speed of light before they could even react. He unleashed a world of pain and terror upon them.
     "Oh my God!", Duke Roydon said, in extreme terror, seeing how Valeriu is busy brutally killing the soldiers like animals.
     King Nikola III and his family together with the handful of royal guards protecting them were in the throne room quietly, when they started hearing the screams of the soldiers at the courtyard. At that moment, Duke Roydon and General Haul rushed into the throne room covered in blood and breathing heavily apparently in shock and terror.
     "What's going on out there?", Prince Than asked, curiously. 
     "That bloodsucker is killing everyone!", General Haul said, dreadfully.
     "Our weapons are useless against him, Your Majesty!", Duke Roydon said, looking at the king sitting in his throne.
     "The last time I lay my eyes on that traitor, he was human like all of us here", Crown Prince Lorn said, in a stern voice.
     "How did you think he slaughtered those mercenaries and troops we had sent after him, Your Highness? He is even worse than those witches that aided him", Duke Roydon said, dreadfully.
     "What? How can we stop him then?", Queen Stefania asked, curiously.
     "We can't stop a force of nature, mother!", Princess Ruxendra said, smiling at her viciously.
     On the spur of the moment, King Nikola I and the others in the throne room were startled when something hits the bronze double door twice trying to knock it off its hinges. They heard a soldier outside the throne room yelling at Valeriu to surrender or die, shortly before they heard that same soldier screaming in excruciating pain.
     The royal guards suddenly pulled out their swords and then lined up a safe distance away from the gigantic bronze double door, while Duke Roydon and General Haul moved closer to the royals out of self preservation. They stood there staring at the gigantic double door as they heard footsteps approaching it.
     Suddenly, Valeriu knocked the gigantic bronze double door off its hinges like a piece of paper thus, startling the royal guards and the others to the brim. He walked into the throne room and then fixed a cold scowl on Duke Roydon who will not see the sunset. He softened his mood as he glanced at Princess Ruxendra who smiled at him admiringly and he smiled back.
     "On behalf of Princess Ruxendra I'll spare the royal guards if they put down their swords and anyone who bends the knee", Valeriu said, in a stern voice.
     "Who do you think you are?", Prince Than asked, infuriated, as he hurried towards Valeriu with a sword in hand.
     Valeriu's eyes began to glow red and with a gesture of his hand he stopped Prince Than in his tracks. He clutched his hand tightly and the prince shattered to bits thence causing the royal guards to drop their swords and quickly fell on their knees in total submission. He fixed a look on General Haul shortly after Aurelia and Maria came in with Count Benno together with the heads of Baron Helge and Marquess Silvio in a bloody sack.
     "What are you doing? Pick up your swords and end the demon!", Duke Roydon said, in a command tone.
     "Pull out your sword and take the duke's head for me if you want to see your family again, General Haul", Valeriu said, in a dark tone.   
     "What?", Duke Roydon said, dreadfully, as he gave the general a nervous side look.
      General Haul nervously fixed a look on the Duke of Bucharest who was the mastermind of many hideous crimes that were committed in secret. He thought of all the rumours he has heard about the duke that made him to wonder if house dragos really committed the treason they were accused and sentenced to death for. At that very moment, he thought about Valeriu's request and without any second thought he pulled out his sword.
     "What do you think you are doing, royal dog?", Crown Prince Lorn asked, rudely, as he fixed a cold stare on the general.
     "I'll take off the crown prince's head for free if you want him dead as well, Valeriu", General Haul said, boldly.
     "Traitor!", King Nikola I said, in a fit of rage.
     "Don't worry general, I need the crown prince alive to be the successor of Nikola I Alexandru", Valeriu said, in a dark tone.
     "King Nikola I, moron!", Princess Taryn said, glaring at Valeriu.
     Princess Ruxendra feeling offended that her older sister has disrespected her dearest Valeriu. She pulled out her dagger which she has been keeping for a very long time. She fleetly slit the throat of her older sister which consequently shocked the others and even Valeriu, Maria and Aurelia themselves.
     "No, no!", Queen Stefania said, loudly, as she rushed to the dying Princess Taryn lying on the floor in pain and struggling to breath but to no avail.
     "What have you done?", King Nikola I asked, as he angrily rushed towards Princess Ruxendra.
     Valeriu swiftly moved towards King Nikola I at the speed of light before he could reach the princess. He seized him by the throat and then hurled him back to his throne. He roared angrily revealing his shark-like teeth shortly before he moved to the throne at the speed of light just before the disoriented king could even react.
     "You condemned my family for the crime they have not committed. And now you shall pay for what you've done, but I'm not going to send you to the netherworld without knowing the truth, that would be improper", Valeriu said, in a dark tone.
     Maria swung a condemning look at Count Benno who dreadfully stepped forward thinking of what to say because no matter what he would say to confess all his crimes he would surely die like his own family that has perished in front of his eyes. The count glanced at Duke Roydon whose family were also exterminated for his sins.
     "It was Duke Roydon's idea to frame the dragos for their great wealth, Your Grace. They committed no crime against the crown", Count Benno said, with a nervous tone.
     "What?", Crown Prince Lorn asked, puzzled.
     "Take him out of his misery, General Haul", Valeriu said, in a command tone, as he fixed a look on King Nikola I who has realized his mistake he couldn't be able to correct.
     General Haul with his sword in hand stood there without even looking at Duke Roydon who kept staring at him dreadfully. He sighed softly before he chopped off the duke's head clean off his body. He put his sword back in its sheath as he stared at the duke's head on the floor, not feeling guilty at all because he deserved it. He turned to the terrifying King Nikola I who was sitting in his throne while Valeriu stared at him coldly. He wondered what would happen to the king for his wrong judgement.
     "I need a favour, Valeriu", General Haul said, nervously.
     "The king must die, general. Go home to your family", Valeriu said, reading the general's thoughts.
     General Haul stood there looking at the demonic Valeriu apparently wondering how he was able to know what is in his mind to begin with. He sighed heavily before he walked out of the throne room together with the other royal guards.
     "You traitors! You swore allegiance to the crown!", Crown Prince Lorn said, feeling betrayed.
     "Shut the hell up before I cut off your damn tongue!", Maria said, fixing a scowl on the crown prince.
     Queen Stefania watched as her beloved Princess Taryn slowly gave-up the ghost in her arms. She looked up at Princess Ruxendra coldly who just stood there staring at the lifeless body of her sister remorselessly. She thought of how she almost die giving birth to her. At that moment, she regained her feet in a fit of rage and attempted to disarm her but to no avail. She seized her daughter by the hair causing her to groan in pain.
     Valeriu turned back to see the fight between a mother and her own daughter. He watched amusingly as Princess Ruxendra snapped and then stabbed her own mother in the guts. He mentally jostled the crown prince aside as he attempted to attack the princess for stabbing their own mother thus, surprising the daylight out of Aurelia and Maria. He turned back to the terrified king and then cracked a vicious smirk at him.
     King Nikola I sat there in his throne staring at Valeriu whose presence is terrifying. He blamed himself for everything that has happened since the day he condemned house dragos unaware that they were set up by Duke Roydon and his league of villains whom he kept underestimating. He looked around the throne room apparently knowing that he must die for been cruel and stupid.
     "Here's your punishment for not investigating further to know whether my family were really guilty or not. After every hundred years I'll wipe out almost all of your descendants but I'll only spare few to start over", Valeriu said, in a dark voice.
     "You don't have to do this, Valeriu. You shouldn't punish others for the crime of someone amongst them", King Nikola I said, in a nervous tone.
     Valeriu cracked a vicious smirk as he processed what the king has said to the extent that he seems to agree with him. He thought about what the rex has said thoroughly just as the vengeful side of him kept urging him to end king's miserable existence. Without any second thought, he viciously and hungrily sank his shark-like teeth deep into the king's neck and started consuming his blood while he screams in agony.
     The crown prince now beside his dying mother watched in extreme dread as his father shrieks while Valeriu consumes his blood hungrily and angrily for his sins. Princess Ruxendra on the other hand, just stood there feeling no guilty at all as the demonic Valeriu kills her fathe slowly.
     After draining the king dry, Valeriu turned to the terrified Count Benno now peeing in his trouser. He still felt very angry even after killing the rex himself. He instinctively compelled the count to pick up the dagger Princess Ruxendra used to kill her own sister and also stabbed her own mother, and then drives it into his heart slowly without making any sound.
     Princess Ruxendra and the others watched as the trembling Count Benno picked up the dagger murmuring and then slowly started driving it into his heart without making any sound. They all fixed a stare on Valeriu who stood there smiling viciously at the dying count lying on the floor struggling to breath.