Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

Chapter Two:

Missing Families and Missing Light.

The night has fallen ever since the encounter with the little creature that the little girl has met on the beach, as the forest fell silent. Until...

Little paws were running faster and faster as they could hear loud thumps behind them, two of them had a bright yellow mouse like body with black tipped ears with red pouched cheeks, one was a dark orange fur with winged brown ears with each pouch being yellow, a long black tail with it's tip being shaped like an orange thunderbolt. They were in such fear to hear they get louder and louder.

"P-Pika Pikachu!"

"Rai, Raichu!"

As the four of them went and ran as fast as they could, the little one who had a small and yet light yellow mouse fell down clumsily, screaming for it's family to come back. "Pi, Pichu!!!" As the little one tried to stand up, a large pair of hands grabbed it by the neck, making it squirm in fear.

"Damn, those monsters got away! But I guess..." The human male fell quiet, before staring at the poor creature with such malice, making the baby monster tear up, trying to use any of it's powers but to no avail.

"Awww, you trying to use that power little guy? That won't work on someone like me." He squeezed the skin behind it's fur, making it struggle harder just to breathe.

"What a weak little shit."

A rustle of leaves was heard from the distance, not knowing what was walking by. The man's went wide, before accidentally dropping the mouse, running somewhere else to hide. Turns out it was a (H/C) haired girl, curiously looking over the creature before it realized what it was, and saw it was hurt. "O-Oh you poor thing, you're hurt!" She grabbed onto the creature as she wrapped it around with a towel, hiding it in her bag before getting picked up by both of her siblings, going back to once they came.

As the man ran back to where it was"Crap, where did that little shit go?! I was gone for just a few minutes, and then it disappeared!" He exclaimed, looking around frantically. He was holding a dagger than was ridden in blood, dripping down to the forest path. "Damn it, that monster was gonna make me rich! Where the hell was it?!"

....................

The family was finally back home after a long day at the beach. But with her, her head was filled with worry and panic as she soon realized what she had done a few hours before. Soon sneaking in by the basement when everyone was busy taking a shower in their respective bathrooms.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god! I just took in one of those freaking creatures the news warned us all about!"

While (Y/N) was busy pacing around the room in such a panicked state, placing the little creature by one of the beanbag cushions. It's brown baby doe eyes were only staring back and fourth from the human, tilting it's head sideways. "Pichu..?" The girl stopped from her tracks and stared right back at the creature.