Chapter Six

Chapter Six:

Chapter Six:

This Game of Hide and Seek isn't Funny Anymore.

The sounds of the birds chirping in the distance, as the sun arose by the blue hues of the sky. It's bright light by the window shine against (Y/N)'s (S/C) skin, hitting right on her eyelid. She tossed and turned in her bed, trying to snuggle Pichu into her arms.

Wait.

(Y/N) sat up immediately as she noticed that Pichu wasn't there by her side, rubbing her eyes as she looked around frantically in the room. "Hey guys, have you seen Pichu anywhere?" She was looking around the room, peeking down their beds, noticing Rizu and Yuriko were already awake before her.

Both of them were busy talking with one another, before Rizu looked back at her in confusion. "No, I thought he was asleep with you. How about you, Yuriko?"

Yuriko shook her head, not really knowing about it before she started to look around the room through the curtains and cupboards, making Rizu do the same. "Huh, that's weird... I don't seem to find him anywhere."

" Maybe he's playing hide and seek?" Rizu asked, opening one of the drawers.

That made the little girl shake her head in disagreement, opening one of the boxes that was filled with all of their toys. "No, he wouldn't do that at all! He'd ask me first before doing anything!"

"Maybe he's in the basement?" Yuriko suggested, making (Y/N)'s eyes go wide.

"The basement, of course!"

All of a sudden, she rushed downstairs to the basement, slamming the door open frantically as all of them moved inside. "Pichuuu? Are you in here?" (Y/N) called out her friend in a frenzy, as the panic started to flow within her veins. She looked around every speck of dust within the room, making herself feel like an idiot.

"Why would he be in here?! He can't even reach the freaking doorknob!" Her thoughts were such in a grim place, trying to slap herself out of the terrifying thought. "Get a hold of yourself, (Y/N)!"

"Pichu?? This isn't a funny game anymore. You're scaring me! You're scaring all of us!" (Y/N) pleaded as she started to hyperventilate, panicking all over. She couldn't help herself but feel worried over him, overthinking on what might have happened to the little creature.

Her chest was pounding at a rapid pace, it felt like she couldn't even breathe, almost falling down to the floor. Her vision began to blur, holding both of her cheeks together as she was on the urge of crying her heart out.

Her negative thoughts began to worsen on where Pichu might have gotten, not wanting to give up over the little creature.

(Y/N) thought they were gonna be the closest friends that no one that expected them to be. He and her sisters had finally bonded over each other after a month of miscommunication and distrust, even hoping and believing in herself that they were gonna be the bestest of friends. But he's nowhere to be seen.