Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine:

Chapter Nine:

New Inventions and Discoveries, Mean New Friends!

A/N:
"Thank you guys for 1.4k!!"
Literally not even two weeks later when I took a break (plus I was sick), I instantly had 2k 😭 holy shit u guys are fast

Ever since the day on that strange encounter with Arceus, things have changed their whole lives completely. The little girl was unconscious on the ground weirdly soaked in water, a creature handing her a marble and the other one that basically hit her in the head with a heavy wristwatch. And especially after of all that went down in a little girl's head, was nothing better than meeting her best friend again. Pich- No wait Pikachu, and the rest of her family were setting off into new horizons of a bigger journey ahead of them.

She remembered the day that she finally told the truth to her family on what had happened when she disappeared and went unconscious on the ground, almost not believing that a kid herself met a god. A god who created all the living being of what we know knew as Pokemon thanks to no one other than Arceus.

Any of them almost wouldn't even believe the words that came out from her mouth, from how the world was created from those gigantic creatures, and now she was the "supposed" chosen one. Then again, it was the most explicit and the most detailed story they have ever heard from a seven year old spit out of her mouth. And all of that could be obvious when creatures started to swarm around her along with that deer Pokemon they remembered, just because of what she has done. So, they had no other choice but to have thought on what she believed from herself instead.

"I can't believe our daughter met a literal deity just because of how she met that creature.." Yua exclaimed at the dinner table, placing her hands over her head as Atsuo was right beside her patting her back, shaking his head as he was also in disbelief. "Me neither.. But I guess let's believe her for now, should we?"

They still couldn't believe that a god asked her for such a big task for only a child. It was quite a big role for someone as herself. Meanwhile with the twins instead, Rizu's eyes were lighting up in amazement from her little sister's amazing duty, Yuriko on the other hand praised her for her deeds and for having the right mind on defending those creatures.

That's not the only thing they did, for they had finally apologized for what they had done the night before when she was hurt, literally bowing at their sister's feet for the apology. (Y/N) was both confused and startled by the acts they did, it took her a while to process the situation and thought about it for a moment. A small pause was in her mind, reminiscing they only wanted her to have the best life, realizing on what they wanted for her all along because of that.

They noticed her lack of sleep, lack of enjoyment in things. The things make herself known as well... Herself. It didn't seem like the same person they knew and loved from before. So, she had no other option but to forgive her siblings anyway. They're still kids, they almost always don't make correct decisions.