Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven:

Chapter Eleven:

Old Friends Meet again.

A/N:
I did some revisions and re-editing bc my FORGETFUL ASS forgot some plotlines
Again 💀
Sorry abt that y'all, PLEASE go through the chapter again I'm genuinely sorry 😭😭😭

The man was already jotting down notes and answers from his stupid homework on a Friday night. Sure, it gives him the extra shitty credit to be the best in his class, but he also thought it was a stupid waste of time whilst he's training to be the best. He closed his notebook shut with his pen resting on top, looking over the time.

10:16 pm

Great, more time to spend some time with himself then. He stood up from his seat and stretched out, hearing a satisfying crack from the back of his spine. He walked over to his bookshelf, reaching out to one of his favorite novels. He then heard the doorbell ring, raising a brow.

"Who the fuck would be here this late?"

"Katsuki, get down and open the door!" He heard his mother yell from the neighboring room.

His eye twitched and yelled back at her, "Shut the fuck up! Why me?!"

"Go do something productive instead of being lazing off in your damn room, we have a guest staying over!"

"It doesn't mean I have to do jackshit about it!"

Bakugou scoffed and walked out from his bedroom annoyance. "So much for reading that goddamn novel." He stomped angrily down the stairs, crackles already popping from his palms, unintentionally.

"Stupid fucking visitor, who the hell is that extra anyway?"

"If you don't go and open that door right this second, I'm gonna beat your ass!"

He opened the door knob in a fit of rage, yelling right back at her. "Fuck off you old hag! I'm already at the do-.." The anger on his face soon turned into confusion. "..or." She looked rather familiar..

"Is that..?"

"Oh hi! You must be Yua's daughter." His thoughts were long gone as Mitsuki pushed Bakugou away with a smile plastered onto her face, making his eye twitch.

"Sorry about my brat of a son, come in, come in!"

"The hell was that for?!" The guy was already fuming at his mother.

She ignored her son's protests as she beamed with excitement. "I'm Mitsuki Bakugou, I'm glad to have you as a guest."

He squinted his eyes at the guest in front of him, looking at her familiar (E/C) eyes and stupid (H/C) hair. Wait... (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair?