Chapter Four

Chapter Four:

Full Of Cries And Full Of Lies.

Beneath all those smiles and nonsensical gibberish, Rizu wasn't really one of the brightest stars, but she could read people like an open book, even just by the tone of their voice, the gaze of someone's eyes. That's one of the things she's good at for someone her age, opposites of Yuriko.

Every morning she'd notice (Y/N) isn't around every time they woke up, just to see her eating breakfast by herself with their mom in the kitchen. Once even, she saw her grab multiple fruits and vegetables from the fridge, walking downstairs to the basement. Heck, even grab some of her toys? Why would she even bring them down to the basement when it's clearly okay to play in the living room?

The girl was curious, trying to ask her mother, "Hey mom, don't you think it's weird (Y/N) goes downstairs to the basement everyday?"

"No, not really. I think it's kind of normal for someone her age!" Their mother replied, clueless of what happened. She tried to ask her sister too, but it was still the same. No one believed her, and she was going to get to the bottom of the situation when the time is right.

It was a Saturday morning when Rizu was busy drawing by herself on a staircase, humming a song from a television show she recently watched. Their mother was away for the day, having a seminar by her hospital. Rizu was busy scribbling away on her paper for a "new design", on her way to grab the eraser, before it rolled down. "Ah shoot!"

She was about to go grab it from the floor when it suddenly vanished, Making her eyes go wide."Shoot where did it go?! I just had that a second ago, and now it's gone! It's a special pink flower shaped eraser that cute purple haired guy with long hair gave it to me!

What do I do?!"

.....................

Yuriko was focusing on another invention she made, grabbing a screwdriver by the top of a shelf. She had another idea for some spare parts their dad left for her. But then a loud yell could be heard with a slam on the door.

"Hey Yuri-!!"

The other end of the screwdriver hit the top of her head, making her wince in pain.

"Ko..?"

Yuriko paused for a moment, looking at her as if she was ready to beat the ever living- ahem. Her eye twitched, before yelling at the top of her lungs. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO KNOCK?!"

"EEEP! I'M SO SORRY!"

"I KNOW DARN WELL YOU AREN'T!"

The twin slapped her own cheeks to calm herself down, looking back at the invention she was trying to make. "That was a close call because it's the blunt end of my screwdriver. Or otherwise it would've ended badly. "Now,"