Chapter Eight (Part 2/1.4k special!)

Chapter Eight (Part 2):

New Sights and New Heights!

A/N:
OMG TY GUYS FOR THE 1.4K VIEWS HOLY SHIT

I've been writing this stuff for over a month now and I didn't really expect to get that much views so damn quickly. But also a 7577 (not counting the a/n lmao) word chapter under 5 days??

Passes tf out

Anyway y'all deserve a long ass chapter with that art right there, and the one I made in the middle of the chapter

But I hope u guys will find this chapter fun!

(Y/N) fell asleep crying that night. The moment she closed her eyes, the moment she could finally have some peace for herself. Hopefully just one night without the glimpse of a horrifying nightmare. She hated the thought of ever talking to her sisters again after the stunt they pulled on her, as she always used to believe she can rely on both of them.

But she can't. Not anymore.

Drool escaped from her lips, resting her head against the soft pillow, holding the blanket tightly to herself. But that all came to a close as soon as she head small taps on the window. She was a very light sleeper, so it wasn't hard for her to miss it. She slowly rubbed her eyes as she sat up and yawned, stretching her back. She looked at the time on her alarm clock as it read, "2:37 am"

"When did I even go to bed again?"(Y/N) asked herself in a raspy voice. She was about to go downstairs for her sore throat, but she heard those light taps again. It was the same pink creature with it's cat like appearance, with big beady blue eyes. It's the same creature appeared in her nightmares, that one guide.

"... Mew? It's your name right?" (Y/N) stood up from her bed, reaching out to the window and opening the enclosure. The creature seemed ecstatic to see her, happily squeaking as it nodded, swirling it's tail in fluid motion. Her eyes softened at the sight as she smiled, "Why are you here in the middle of the night? Or is this one of the dreams again?"

This doesn't exactly feel like a dream, using her knee to lift herself up towards the floating cat, trying to reach out for it. But her clumsiness almost made her yelp and trip off the building, holding onto the window handle to stop herself from falling. Mew only giggled at the sight, which made (Y/N) pout in frustration. "Not funny, I could've hurt myself!"

She sighed before lifting herself away from the window, letting Mew inside her room. "But seriously why are you here?" The creature only smiled as it lifted it's tail, pointing to the direction of the same forest next to the beach.

"You want to follow me there?" She asked, as Mew nodded with a small noise erupting from its throat.

Her head peeked down below to see the same two story building she used to live in for most of her life. Luckily there was a patch of grass down below to secure a safe landing. She knew too well that her sisters could wake up any moment because of possible noises. But she wouldn't be worried at all, she's used to living in a place like this, after all she always finds a way without getting scathed. She looked back at the creature and smiled,