Chapter Seven

A/N:
Sadly no art for today folks, I'm planning something for the next chapter so need to worry. But I have something else here anyway!That vid gave me sm nostalgia when I saw it again after 6 years.

Chapter Seven:

A Lifelong Dream to A Lifelong Nightmare.

The aura of this strange place felt so cold, yet so familiar. (Y/N) was busy walking into a seemingly endless cave that's filled with beautiful crystals with colors that shined like the rainbows in the sky, glowing brightly for the whole journey. Quiet stepped from the place, with the crumpling sounds of shoes stepping on sand and rocks.

The little girl was curious on where she was, walking for hours on end just hoping she could finally escape the perilous cave. She didn't know why she had been in the cave in the first place, not even knowing how she arrived. First she was sitting at the beach with her sisters playing in the sand before any of the situation had happened, and now here she is at a place she never knew what was for.

"Mom? Papa?" She called out into the cave, leaving out repeated echoes of her own voice, "Rizu? Yuriko?" She was beginning to worry about her own safety, what if they never found her in there?

Small giggles could be heard inside the walls, leaving her back to go stiff with fear. "W-What the.."

(Y/N) used her hands over her mouth, "Who's there?" No reply was heard, and instead it left her slightly frustrated.

"Come on, I know someone's in here. I heard you!" She called out again, walking deeper into the cave as the giggles got louder.

A long tail could be seen waving waving around in the shadows, making (Y/N) think her suspicions were right. "What the.." She mumbled, before the tail immediately..
Disappeared?

"Hey, come back here!"

The laughter became louder and louder as she kept on chasing the strange shadowy tail, how strange on how it didn't show on what it might look like even with the beautiful glowing crystals.

She accidentally got hit by one of those gigantic rocks left and right, and even once bumping her head into one. It made her wince in pain, stopping herself in her tracks as she rubbed the bruise. "Ow.."

And the chasing has finally come to an end when a pink colored creature with blue colored eyes floated around her, it's tail swinging happily as it used it's paws to place over its snout to giggle. It strangely resembles a cat, but an alien like creature. "Mew~!"

"What the..? Is it really.." (Y/N) asked herself, hoping enough to think on what it actually was. "Is it truly one of them?" "Who... Are you?"

The flying creature didn't even reply before using it's tail to grab her arm, dragging her somewhere deeper into the cave. "H-Hey, slow down!" She called out, but was blatantly ignored when the creature she guessed it right was the name "Mew".

The girl noticed Mew's eyes were glowing in a bright blue, as all of the world around them buzzed out, making it all transform shift into a somewhat different location. (Y/N)'s eyes went wide, travelling her gaze to the new world around her. "What... Is this place?"

The new place is what seemed to be a bright day, seeing an endless grass field with beautiful flowers and trees everywhere that's filled with berries and fruits she hasn't even seen before.

The creature let her arm go as it pointed into the direction of a rocky path with it's edges were the same with the glowing crystals from before. "You want me to follow you there?" It nodded with a smile, floating in front of her. She followed it though the path, before noticing a creature ran past ber between her stubby legs. It looked rather familiar.