Chapter Eight (Part 1)

Chapter Eight (Part 1):

Lies Taste Sweet, but the Truth Tastes Pain.

A/N:
Here's what ur parents look btw (and ik y'all are gonna say Yua has the dead mom hair, but dw she's not gonna die LMAOO) anddd I forgot to color her eyebrows

The little girl was staring off into space, walking down the hallway with bags under her eyes. She was in school to be precise, but was in no mood to even learn or just socialize with peers her age (not that she has them anyway). The poor seven year old girl barely even had the time to rest properly from the day before with another one of her nightmares.

Sure most of her dreams mellowed over the years, that it was just those monsters in horrid situations on how humans treated them like trash in ways she didn't even know that could actually be possible. But this week was something new, those so called "dreams" got even worse, since the day first ever day when she saw as a 4 year old girl when a dragon got shot in the head. She doesn't want to see a speck of blood on these creatures, ever again.

The poor girl was out of her own mind, just even hoping one day to see her best friend, at least once to hug him or just give him a pat on the head. But no, each of these creatures she had no idea that would exist, get hurt right into her mind.

Did those dreams mean anything to her?What did she have to do with any of this? And that one creature who keeps appearing in her dreams around all those strange brightly colored crystals.

She remembered it calling itself "Mew", giggling and laughing. It's tail swirled around herself, as if it was mocking her every move when it saw the fear in her eyes whenever those creatures got hurt. What kind of creature enjoys sees other people get traumatized for something they didn't ask for?

Was it really making fun of her, or maybe there's actually more to the story?

She walked towards her locker, punching in the code as she grabbed her stuff inside, slamming it shut. Sighing, "I should really get back to the class.." She looked down to see that same yellow embedded crystal, dangling across her neck as she made it into a necklace herself. Quite mediocre handy work, but she promised Pichu that she'd take care of it.

Pichu...

Her eyes softened, fiddling with the crystal with her thumbs before finally deciding she'd walk back to her class. Surprisingly enough, her parents didn't question on how she had the necklace in the first place, believing that it was one of the things her sisters has given her.

But not too far long after, she heard footsteps walking right behind her, placing an arm on her shoulder. "Hey sis, I was about to head to class but I heard that conversation with that boy earlier." It was Rizu, but her eyes were just filled with concern.