Chapter Five

Chapter Five:

Chapter Five:

A True, True Friend, Helps A Friend In Need.

Previously...

The room fell silent again as all of their gazes looked up at the shelf, which seemed to be Pichu staring right back at them. "Pichu!" the little creature had an adorable smile, waving at both of them, believing the problem was fixed....

Kinda.

(Y/N) smiled at the creature widely, looking back at both of her sisters. "See? He isn't THAT bad!"

Both of them stared at the creature in awe, slowly starting to realize it did in fact, did nothing wrong. It's small stature and yellow fur resembled enough to have a size of an average plushie. It's beady doe eyes ready to woo anyone it comes close to, and especially it's heart warming smile. They were eerily creeped out by it's adorable nature, now noticing it had done nothing wrong.

"If I remember watching it on TV, it's one of those creatures with quirks right?" Yuriko asked.

"Yep!" The little girl grinned, hopping over to the shelf, holding Pichu into her arms.

"Andddd did it use it's quirk?" Rizu asked as she tilted her head. (Y/N) think about it for a moment, pressing a finger onto her cheek.

"Now that I think about it... Not really, no. I haven't really seen him use it, not even once. I tried asking the little guy about it, but he looked away when I asked." She sweatdropped, "I guess he doesn't like talking about it."

Pichu was babbling into her arms, smiling soundly as it held onto a rabbit plush toy that was colored green. "Pichu!" That small interaction made (Y/N)'s chest squeeze, giving the creature a small kiss on the nose.

"Gah, you're so cute!"

"Aww.." Rizu's eyes softened, quickly changing her mind about the thought of the so called "Pichu". "He's adorable, probably the same as your age!" Pichu looked back at her, waving his little hand and smiled.

"Pi!"

It made her pupils shape into hearts, pushing Yuriko out of the way.

"What the- Hey!"

The girl blatantly ignored her, walking over to (Y/N) and the creature she held into her hands. "Can I... Hold him?" The little girl sweatdropped at her antics, looking over at Pichu. "Is it okay with you?"

Pichu nodded with a smile, "Chu, Pi!"

That made Rizu's smile go wide, handing her older sister Pichu, as she immediately carried him into her arms. "Awww, aren't you the cutest thing?" She giggled, poking onto one of his pink cheeks.

"Chuuu!" Pichu smiled, nuzzling onto her finger.

"He's adorable~!" Rizu whined, squeezing Pichu into one of her deadly hugs. The poor guy started to suffocate, clutching onto Rizu's cheeks as he wanted her to let him go.