Chapter Three

Redraw:

Old one:

Old one:

Chapter Three:

Chapter Three:

Concerned Sisters And An Oblivious Youngster.

6:00, the clock finally rang as both of (Y/N)'s siblings finally woke up one by one. Rizu stretched out her back and yawned, looking back at her sister who was busy rubbing her eyes to keep herself awake. "Good morning Yu."

"G'morning.."

She looked at (Y/N)'s bed, confused on why it was actually empty. "Huh, that's weird. Usually (Y/N) wakes up later than both of us."

It was Yuriko's turn to look at (Y/N)'s bed, weirdly enough, it was both of them who turned confused. The girl sighed before standing up from her bed, opening the door. "Maybe let's worry about that later. Let's just eat some breakfast, I'm sure something sparked in her today?"

Rizu shrugged it off with a tired smile, following her sister out the room, "Yeah. I guess you're right."

As soon as they were outside, they noticed that the little girl was already in the kitchen eating breakfast with slight eyebags around her eyes, whilst their mother was busy washing the dishes. Yuriko raised a brow in concern before looking back at her twin sister, "Should we confront her about that? She didn't look like she slept at all."

Rizu shook her head, placing an arm around Yuriko's shoulder, reassuring her there was nothing wrong. "Nah, I don't really think that's a good idea. Maybe something just, happened in her sleep?"

Yuriko hummed, nodding. "I... Guess you're right, let's just leave her be for now."

Unknowing to them, the little girl was listening throughout the conversation, sighing in relief when they didn't question about her features at all.

But all that matters is that she's taking care of her first and real friend, after the day that was one of the worst periods of her own life.

....................