Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten:

Chapter Ten:

Things Don't Always Last Forever.

All of them stared at the ground with wide eyes, seeing the poachers passed out on the floor covered in black soot and poofy hair, twitching from electricity. They all looked braindead from the damage, even Hiroshi and Kai were unable to stand up from the attack. The twins were stunned, not even knowing what the hell just happened right before their eyes. (Y/N) was the most affected out of all of them.

Rizu groaned as she tried to forget the bruises on her back, "What...?"

Yuriko looked back and fourth from the poachers and to (Y/N) frantically, placing both of her hands onto her mouth. "W-What the hell was that?!"

"I-I don't know! It just.." (Y/N) answered truthfully, staring at both of her hands.

"Happened."

"What do you mean 'it just happened'? No one in their right mind would know how they work!" Well, Yuriko was right to no surprise. Rizu on the other hand, "How did you even know it's move in the first place?"

(Y/N) wasn't even in her right mind, snapping out of her thoughts to see Pikachu nudging his head into her leg, squeaking happily. Her eyes softened and carried him up into her arms, "I don't know."

She answered truthfully, caressing Pikachu's cheek with her thumb. "It's as if it's a part of me now."

"So..." Yuriko suggested, "That means you can control them at your own desires?"

That made Rizu's eyes sparkle, despite the fact she's still on the ground, hurt. "That's so cool!"

"I didn't control him!"

(Y/N) was offended by the assumption, "Pikachu saved us with his power." She smiled when Pikachu started to nuzzle his cheek into her palm, noticing slight sparks coming out from his red sacks.

"Thanks for helping us out back there buddy."

"Pika!" He had a closed eye smile, raising his ears and tail up high with his arms crossed proudly. "Pikachu!"

All of them awed at the sight of the small creature, but what they fail to notice is that the Pokemon they rescued before was hiding in the shadows seeing their interaction. Squinting his eyes, he stepped outside of his hiding with a wobbly yet nervous grin. "I-Is the nice lady okay?"

The girls blinked at the sudden raspy voice, just to see a walking Pokemon with his paws fidgety as he tried to hold his arms together. (Y/N) was staring at the creature in disbelief, "... Holy crap, you're---"

"A talking Meowth!"

Yuriko had amazement in her eyes, leaning her face closely to the bipedal cat, making him back away as it made him a bit too uncomfortable. "Well, that I am. Wait... How do you know my-"