bro mantic

Summery: mikeys brothers decide to test out his new spy cameras on mikey and....sees some things.

Also casey x mikey and steven universe song refresh. 😋
______________________-________________

"Guys I just got done with these spy cameras" Donnie says entering the living room with only leo, raph, and April "that's great don, do they work?" April says getting up to observe the object "I'm not sure I have to test it to make sure it has a far enough range we all think with a quizzical look on our face "hay mikey is going over to Caseys how about we put it on him?" Leo says standing up "leo that might be the best idea you have ever had" I walk to the couch and wait for mikey to come out and surely enough he did "hey guy I'm going to Casey for a bit just in case you didn't know" he says walking toward the door but Donnie stops him "hey hold on" he says messing with his mask a bit "there was something on there well have fun bye!" He says pushing a very confused mikey out the layer moving towards the computer "it's show time people"

On the monitors we see mikey going quite fast on his bored he stoped onto of a building and entered through the window showing casey with his goofy smile "hay dude you ready for movie night!" He says grabbing a mixture of horror movies "sure dude but I rather wait till night to really get in the mood......you have a guitar don't you!?" Mikey says looking at the teen boy with excitement and casey shared that same look "hell yea first I gotta find it...then get the wires" he says looking through his closet "this is boringggggg" raph sighed "oh come on its those two I'm sure something will happen" as April says that mikey grabs a pillow and throws it at casey there was a moment or silence "oh...this..means..WAR" he said as tackling mikey to the ground with a pillow the room was filled with laughter and feathers mikey continued laughing while casey stops and stares at mikey "uuuuuuuu why is Jones giving my brother "lovey-dovey" eyes" leo says glaring at the screen

Mikey calms down and sits up staring at casey and quickly looks away towards the window "h-hey we should find that guitar I wanna see if you can actually work that thing!" He said as he walked toward the closet pulling out the guitar and wires and tossed it to casey "ok let's seeee......did you want to do a sing along or something?" He says playing a tune "sure..." Mikey says grabbing a microphone "oh I would love to see how this goes" raph laughed to himself "go whenever" casey says looking at mikey the back at his guitar with a small blush.

"Human man"
.....

"You are so much fun"
.......

"I hadn't planned"
........

"On finding you quite this entertaining~"

Mikey sings dancing around the room to end up sitting beside casey staring at his both blushing uncontrollably giving each other loving eyes "oh hell no" raph yelled and sat up "wait raph we don't know what's happening we can't assume sit down" Donnie says trying to keep raph from leaving, he growls and sits back down "why I atta-" he was cut off by mikeys singing again.

"I like your "band".."

.....

"And I like your song"
Casey said joining in on the song.
.....

"I like the way....human being play"
.....

"I like playing alone~"

They both started humming staring into each other's eyes "they better not-" leo cuts himself off seeing what was going on on the screen......mikey and casey sharing a small minute kiss they pull back eyed wide "we should start the movie" casey says quietly putting in a movie as they both grab a blanket and starts watching in silence.....................casey leans in for a quick small kiss as mikey looked back at him as he had a toothy smile with a bright red face "just making sure"

Not even a second latter all 3 brothers came crashing through the window "CASEY JONES"

Mikey looks at him with a smile "oh you're uber fucked"