mikey likes to play dress up

Summery: mikey always liked to play dress up as a tot but he never really grew out of it and is keeping it a secret from his brothers

Doing this at 1:31 knowing I got shit to to un the morning💅
________-______________________________

"Guys guys" little mikey says running to his brothers in a very shiny blue dress, a large summer hat, and yellow sunglasses "wowwwww mikwe you look fabulous" leo says leaning towards mikey to touch all the shiny colors "those colors don't match" mikey glares at Donnie pointing his glasses down "since when where you da fwashion police"
He huffed and did a spin "you look like a gworl hahah!" Raph said pointing at mikey, he began to tear up running to the rat "PAPA r-rawf is-is making fun of me!" Mikey says in between sobs being consoled by the rat "raph do not make fun of your brother" the rat says glancing at his second oldest "but it's true plus why is he wearing that anyways" raph huffed and rolled his eyes at the rat "he can wear anything he wants" he says staring down at his youngest.

"Man this dress is beautiful"

Mikey says now 17 standing In front of a mirror examining the dress.

Wow this is perfect it's light orange with glitter and lace sleeves! Thank god April let me order a dress at her place when I told her I liked to cross dress, I knew my brothers would make fun of me and think it's weird I honestly do to I'm not sure why I like doing this so much I just do. I have a bunch of dresses and accessories just for me to hide away in my closet only to use when I have some free time to myself witch quite frankly is not a lot "mikey it's time for patrol" Donnie says knocking on my door I panicked and tripped over my dress with a loud thud "you ok?" Donnie says jiggling the door handle a bit more I quickly rip off the dress and lace put it in the box and shoved it in my closet I open the door swiftly with a big smile on my face "yea everything good let's go" i say strutting past him and out the lair.

Today was a special patrol day we got to go near the theater area of New York "now no funny business anyone there are thousands of people here" leo says preferably looking at me and raph I put my hands up "done did deal" I checked and we snuck across the roofs to get a better view of things I was keeping a good eye out until the people by theater caught my eyes they where dressed up in the most beautiful outfits in the world! The one that especially has my eye is a girl with black heels and white shimmering gloves, I always wanted gloves but ofcours there really is no gloves for turtles. I guess I've been staring for too long cause raph spoke up "looks like Donnie isn't the only one giving goo goo eyes to girls now hu?" I was in shock so I panicked I tend to do that a lot "wh-what no no I just like her outfit!"I say nervesly shoked "mmmhm sure dude" raph says facing them again

"Guys over there" leo whispers pointing at a dark ally where 2 mutants are slipping into the basement or a tall abandoned restaurant "I wonder what going on under there let's go" leo says with hand signals as my brothers are ahead I slowly pried my eyes off the girl and over to my brothers "holy shell" raph said looking into the window from the basement "what?" I say pushing him over and seeing a beautiful restaurant but what really caught my eyes this time was once again all the beautiful dresses the girls are wearing.

"Should we go in there?" Donnie says looking to leo "well there not doing anything wrong I suppose" I was way to busy literally drooling at the mouth I wonder if April would get me gloves or one of those fancy head pieces or a pearl ne- "MIKEY" raph whisper yelled I turn my brother and I slowly go walk back to the layer with them. As we entered the lair raph smacked me on the head a little "what's got you so distracted today?" I looked at his figuring out what to say I couldn't just say "oh I just really like the girls dresses and wondered if I would look good too!" With that moment of silence I opened my mouth "sorry I said quietly walking toy room.

I'm going back there.

Yes there will be a sequel