im sorry!

This was a request from gfgggyyyy!

Summery: leo and mikey get into a heated fight in witch mikey gets a little hostile.
______________________________________

Mikey pov:

Everyone was chilling in the main room when all of a sudden leo walks out, or should I say lame-o-nardo "Guys I've been observing you all during training and I think me and mikey needs more one on one training" I widened my eyes while my other 2 brothers snicker at me how embarrassing is that "what!? dude I don't need more training" I stood up almost pleading "what am I supposed to do all day!" Leo takes a step towards me "training is what your gonna do, besides what else do you do all day by the looks of it it's nothing productive" he said glaring me up and down. O.m.g he said that as Donnie and raph laughed, wow it's not like I wasn't insecure already "bu-" being cut off "no buts mikey dojo now."

In the dojo there was 2 swords on the ground "leo I don't even use swords" I said pouting "you have to adapt to your surroundings you won't always have those fishing rods you call a weapon" wow di- did he just insult my weapons! And sure I'll just pick up a sword anytime I'd like "whatever dude" I growled walking to the senter and picking up the sword "dude I still feel like leader" i said swinging the sword around almost hitting my head "see mikey you need to focus on training, pretend your fighting the shredder."

We got into our defense stances and start "mikey you keep breaking the ways of the moves!" By now raph and leo were watching "well mabey I don't want to do it that way we all have different fighting styles" he charges at me and put me in a blocky sword thing "and yours is the least affective" in rage I swing my sword causing him to back up a bit "your weak" he didn't say that but I knew he thought it I knew " mikey can you leave looloo land for a second seriously what's going on in there" leo snickered Donnie and raph laughed it was filling my brain "you so stupid you'll never be a Ninja"

I heard as it can only be leos thoughts there thoughts "look leo I'm sorry but maybe the reason I'm like this is because of you All of you!" I said going faster with my movements "now don't put your incompetent brain on us I know your capable of being strong your just lazing out and for what?!" Lazy...me lazy! LAZY "if you haven't noticed LEO that on all these missions IM always bait I work my ass of to stay alive more then any of you and by that your practically setting me up to fail!!"

He makes his hits harder "well that's not enough your always the short end of the stick fighting" the laughing gets louder I couldn't take it anymore, making my movements sporadic "ILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, FOR THIS FAMILY" as I slashed harder I didn't even notice he dropped his sword slashing at his fear filled face. I open my eyes and look down at my brother that nowwas on the floor with a large bloody gash on his cheek.

"MIKEY STOP" Donnie says running to leos aid as raph holds my hands back...NO they will not treat him like the victim, still filled with rage I released my hands from his hold and punch raph dead in the face. Oh shit oh shit "i...I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Running out the dojo locking myself inside my room.

After a while I hear leo from the other side of my door "hey...mikey" I couldn't even look at the door without feeling bad "I'm sorry" I say in a whisper "look....I know what I said triggerd something and....I'm sorry if I could take back every word i would" that wasn't right "your only sorry cause you're hurt....you don't care about me" I say in another mumblely whisper "mikey I really am sorry pls let me in" I look up at the door slowly getting up and unlocking the door and was instantly tackled by my 3 brother into a hug "man that punch almost knocked me out" raph said hugging me tightly "I'm glad your ok honestly both of the deserved it" Donnie said glaring at raph as he glared back "I'm so sorry Otōto"

Ok didn't really know how to end this hope you like it.