not a single one

Hey so it might take me a while to get to all your guys amazing requests/ideas so this is like a filler sorry to keep you all waiting

Summery: mikey loves to draw and make sketches and robot ideas for Donnie to make, Donnie loves them all and wouldn't dare throw them away.

REALLY SHORT
______________________________________

Donnies pov

It was late in the lair most the lights where off, it was quite, and at least one of my brothers where asleep but it was definitely not mikey cause he barged into my room. I drop everything to look at my youngest brother and arguably my favorite I don't know why but in my eyes mikey glows he is a living ray of sunshine to my night that's why I appreciated him more or let him get off more easily for barging in my room "mikey what do you want I was working!" I grumbled taking off my protective goggles as he walked closer to me.

"You've been working for like 19 hours" he said spinning my chair infront of the desk and slames a paper infront of me "look D, it a roboty thing for your staff! It has little guns and-" he continued to explain the wepon and if I have to admit it was smart, a few problems here and there but overall it was awesome. All I could do was smile at my brother "yea I'll see what I can do mikey, we should be heading to bed" I said pushing out from under my desk and grabbing the pictur observing it closely "thanks" mikey huges me and walks off.

As soon as I know he's gone I walked over to a faulty wall and press a button,the wall moves and transports me into a wide room full of colorful drawings/sketches that reached to the roof, I've been doing this as long as mikeys been making me pictures so like all our lives. I cherish all of the pictures not just because there good because I can't throw them away it would break both our hearts.