missing something

So so sorry I pulled a coryxkenshin now I get why people disappear.

Summery: mikey's missing something a certain tast or feeling more so, and his brothers are the first to figure that out.

Also long or short stories this story will have a part 2 though.
___________-___________________________

Donnies pov

It was a rough patrol day for the mutant family they ran into the shredder, we barley made it out. I was the one to take care of my brothers wounds, raph had a few gashes on his arm and a few good blows to the face, Leo had a broken foot, cuts, and a minor concussion, and mikey...he had a cracked shell loss of blood sprained ankle and a minor concussion. I'm not even sure how he got hurt so bad I mean all of us got hurt and it's terrible but the only reason leo was hurt was the fact he was trying to protect Mikey while I wasn't much help I couldn't help them...."dee?" I hear the faint voice of my baby brother.

Mikeys pov

I said squinting my eyes at the bright light I finally get to see my brothers! "Otōto?" I heard my genius brother Donnie from across the room. My head is pounding but I don't really mind it that much "hi dee!" I say with a big grin on my face but he doesn't return it "are you ok mikey?" He rushed over too me I lower my exprectation thinking he was disappointed in me "I'm fine....sorry about shredder I should have stayed focused" after a long pause of silence he rubbed my head and gave me a pill "this will help with your head ache" I smile at him and he smiles at me I look around my room "hey this was like my 3d 4th time almost dying....what if shredder had powers what color do you think it would be, what do you think his favorite color is what do you think my favorite color is-" I go on and on I completely discarded the fact that we where attacked by the shredder, but I didn't care we where all alive but it just doesn't feel right.

"What should I cook for din-" I was cut of my an iratated brother "how......how can you just be...fine?!" I snapped at me a flinched looking at his face pointing down at the floor with frustration in his face alone with tears "don I....I don't understand?" I speak quietly, the door swung open with leo and raph
"What going on is mikey ok?" Leo says stepping in the frustrated brother wips his head around facing the brothers with hot tears running down his face "I'm fine don is ju-" I get cut of by more frustrated yelling/ questioning me "do you think this is a game!?" He stepped closer to me I give a small awkward chuckle "what do you mean dr. D" raph steps in between up "what your problem Donnie" he glares at him I could feel the tension in the room "i.....I just don't know what's wrong with you mikey you're...you're not supposed to be ok with this.." there was silence in the room..I wasn't ok with it just didn't feel like I was really here if that makes sense like I'm cravings something like a relief or something.

"I..I'm not ok with it dee I just don't understand" I spoke after a while rubbing my head "what could you possibly not understand all of you are hurt and the shredder we don't know anything!" Donnie said resting his body raising his voice a little at the end of his sentence "hay mabey we should all go I think we all need some space and a breather" leo said walking out giving me one last look of sarow raph soon followed and Donnie was at the door when he opened his mouth "how can you be so happy" he said then shut the door behind him leaving me more confused then ever wow jealous much? What was his problem my head just kept getting worse and worse soon I passed out so much for head ache pills or whatever Donnie calls them.