we are just friends

This shit is going down hill 🙂

Summery: mikey and April have grown to become very close friends like brother and sister, but some people or should I say turtles don't see it that way.

Also I am Not proof reading this shit we are gonna struggle together.
______-________________________________

Mikey pov:

Me and April have become really close friends I tell her my secrets she tells me hers today I'm supposed to watch a movie with her and casey but he bailed on us last minute, she wanted me to get the snacks she left over in the kitchen from last time she came over. I walk over to the kitchen where leo was pouring tea he looked me up and down and noticed I was about to head out "where are you going mikey?" He said not stopping to look at me but continue to make the tea actually taste good somehow "I'm heading over to April's place for movie night" I say as I reached over the counter to grab the snacks before leo could get a word in my shell phone rung.

Mikey:whats up dudett

April: hey mikey just wanted to call and make sure you brought snacks I forgot to head to the store

Mikey: don't worry I got em I got em

April: thanks love you!

"Love you too" I said ending the call and looking back up to my brother leo "who was that?" He looked at me with a very confused stare for some reason "it was just April she wanted to make sure I brought snacks" he nods and turned back to his tea "will it be just you and April" leo asked not making eye contact with me "yea casey was supposed to come but he had other plans I guess" I say checking the time I was running a bit late "well gtg leo byeeee" I said rushing out the lair.

Raphs pov:

I turned the corner from my room and into mikeys I was hoping to find some dirt on mikey for black mail for his stupid water balloon pranks but his room was so got damn dirty I could barley step anywhere without almost breaking my neck! As I was looking around a bright yellow piece of cloth caught my eye it was a ripped training bra I gasped and almost fell back a little "what are you doing in mikeys room raph?" Donnie said I squealed hiding the piece of clothing behind my back "what do you have Raphael" he said glaring at me a moment of silence was there until leo came in aswell "what's going on?" Great now I have to show them I can't believe mikey and April would do this type of thing I knew they where close bu- "Raphael" I sight and hand them to leo "I found them in mikeys room" there was silence just leo blushing in disbelief and Donnie feeling betrayed "b-but mikey...April's never been in mikeys room......at least I don't think so" I put my hand on Donnies shoulder and we both walked out of his room into the living room to wait for him to return.

Mikey pov:

I enter her house threw her window very quietly and proped myself into the high corner of her room. Then I knocked on the door waiting for her to come out "hey mi-" she was quickly cut of her words with a screem "BOO!" I yelled jumping onto her shoulders swaying her side to side up and down like a jack in the box "god mikey nice to see you to" she said taking a deep sigh and a little chuckle. She stooed silently for a second and ran over to her dresser and grabbed a small black bag "what's that?" She didn't respond instead she took out a lipstick from the bag and.....started drawing on me? "Why are you drawing on me it tickles" I say trying to hold in a chuckle she smiled and kept drawing "sit down my legs hurt" she said and began to sit crisscross on the floor infront of me "how do you even have so many colors of lip stick?" I asked looking at the wide variety of colors "have you ever drew on your shell before, I would be surprised if you didn't" she gave a smirk tilting her head "of course I have what do you take me for" we both laughed and as she was putting the lip stick away I began to check the drawings she did a orange outline against my shell witch I thought was really cool, there where hearts on my chest purple, red, blue, orange, and black there was also some extra hearts aswell and a emoji with his toung sticking out.

"Hey did you want to watch a comedy, romance, or horror" April said diging in her closet "ummmmm horror" I hate horror movies "mikey you hate horror movies" she was right I do "your right I do....comedy" he looks at me and smiled shaking her head she grabs the movie and is begins to play "make yourself comfortable" she said patting the empty spot in her bed. After a while I start to get really sleepy they wouldn't mind right? I kept telling myself drifting off into sleep with Aprils head on my shoulder.

I woke up to April shaking me "mikey we feel asleep you have to get back before the sun rises" I checked the time it was 4:05, dammit there gonna yell at me again for total no reson! While April was taking of her pj's and finding clothes I was texting my brothers back I read a text that said they where comeing to get me it was sent at 3:59 "hey you might want to hurry they're on there wa-" I was cut of by raph yelling my name from the window along with leo and Donnie they all where looking away as April rushed to put clothes on "wow can you guys knock" she said helping them into the window. Donnie gave me a stare like I just stabed him in the back I looked back at him but he didn't say anything "so...what where you guys doing exactly?" Leo said breaking the silence, me and April looked at each other confused "we where watching a movie and we fell asleep sorry dudes" I said giving a apologetic smile they all look at me and April.............."are you guys fucking?" raph stated earnings a shoked sound from every one and a grumbl from Donnie, me and April look at each other and smiled just a little we both agreed to play along with there ridiculous accusation "what makes you say that raph" I said tilting my haid and avoiding eye contact for more affect and April just looked at the ground "I knew it mikey how could you you are such a back staber!" Donnie yelled standing up "not cool man" leo said putting his hand on his shoulder.

Me. and April both felt bad and made eye contact with them "ok I'm sorry it was a joke we aren't....f-ing" I said awkwardly Donnie still didn't believe it though "than explain the bra in your room and why April was in such a hurry to put on clothes" leo stated glaring at the both of us "you two are way too young and I'm going to have to tell master splinter" wow he would really snich on me that fast what a dick rider "the bra was there from when he took a box of old art supplies from my room it was in there by accident, and I was rushing to put clothes on so I could get mikey home" April explained "mikey is like a brother to me I love him but not in that type of way" she said pulling me close "I could say the same about you aps" we hug and left my brothers speechless.

"I already texted master splinter"
"LEOOOOO" I screamed chasing leo.

You do not understand how long this was in my draft