oops

Summery:mikey and casey been dating for a while and they get caught in a sticky situation (nothing too sexually)
Really rushed for some reason my bad
Sorry I've been out for a bit
___-_________________________________-_

Mikeys pov

It was a cold night and I recently got a text from my beloved boyfriend to meet him in the barn for a reason he will not tell me, I had to sneak out though. It was pretty late so I couldn't get caught I definitely almost did though "where are you going?" I yelp turning around to see leo "just heading to the bathroom bro" I chuckle and smile a little and wait for him to go back in his room he eventually did so I ran to the door all the way to the barn.

"Dude why couldn't this wait I almost got caught" I say catching my breath and looking up to see casey with a laptop, my favorite pizza and other snacks "dudeeee" I squealed jumping into his lap "I know right!" He said giving me a sloppy kiss on the cheek felt like sand paper but I loved it "so what you want to watch lil guy" I look at him in disbelief "little?" He looks me like the devil "yea little!" Oh he asked for this! I tackled him to the floor "OK ok ok I'm sorryyy" strange usually he wouldn't give up the easy "what do you want?" I questioned.

No words where said just our lips pressing together slowly that kiss turned into a hot makeout session my legs wrapped around his hips his hands holding mine as we are pinned on the floor. He tast like pizza and blood kinda gross but there one of my favorite things. Needing air we both pull away with a bridge of saliva connecting out lips "you guys done?" I almost jumped out my shell we both push away from each other facing my 3 brother "I um-" casey spoke up "save it jones I'll talk to you later, for now us and mikey are gonna have a talk" raph growled

"What do you think your doing!" Leo yelled as we all walked out side the barn leaving casey "do you even know what sex is mikey and especially with casey" Donnie adds they really thought it was like that? "Ok one we were just making out and yes I know what sex is we weren't doing that gross" I said sticking my toung out at my brothers "well that might have not been his intention, and when did you 2 even start dating?" Raph was really making my head hurt "we've been together for like 6 months can you guys just drop it" I huffed out, poor casey is probably so confused "I- *sigh* you go back inside we are gonna talk to casey" leo said but before I could protest "now!" I walked to the house worried about what my overprotective brothers would do there friends right? Nothing to bad hopefully.

Caseys pov

They are gonna kill meeeee omg omg omg! I was pacing back and forth frantically until I heard the barn door open after a while "heyyyy brossss" I say with a shakey voice "what da shell do ya think you were doing to my brother" raph said grabbing my shirt to be at eye level with the shirt turtle it took a lot for me not to laghe out of fear "I thought you liked April? Did you go down so low you were gonna take advantage of mikey" Donnie hissed "what exactly where your intentions? Leo and the rest bombarded me with questions assuming I'm some kind of predator "woh hold on one we are dating things just got a little extra two I'm not taking "advantage" of him I love him and three I didn't have intentions even if I did its not whatever you're thinking" harsh glares felt like knifes "look, I understand you two are at that age but we realy don't need you and mikey.......doing that stuff or else I'll cut your hands off ok? Leo said and all I could do was nod.

Casey and mikey where downstairs with the others watching a movie cuddling but then raph sat in between them both "you know this changes everything right?" They both sigh and in unison "yep"

Lil rushed and I'm being so fr I do not proof read them before I publish #sosorry