Prologue

Please read this note first before reading.

I would like to tell you that the trash of the counts family is made by Yoo Ryeo Han, the characters are not mine, I own only the plot and the original characters.

This fanfic has some ties to my other book 'Never trust others except yourself, you can either read that first, or you can read this book without it.

Disclaimer: This book is just mere fiction and please do not compare this to real life.

Now, enjoy the story!

-------------

He slumped into his bed while sighing in relief.

'Finally! '

He finally got rid of the obstacles to reach his dream future!

The White Star's dead, there is still a problem with the hunters and his mystery bloodline called Thames, also that Ruler Of Death's divine item-

He decided to ignore them.

He just wanted to sleep on this comfy bed without any problems to think about.

It has been a long day, why can't he sleep in just for a few hours?

What can go wrong?

Knock knock.

The door knocked two times, a voice came out.

"Cale-nim, would you like to have dinner with us?"

"Yes, yes. Let me change first."

He got up from his comfy bed and stretched himself, opening the cabinet and letting out simple clothing.

The two of them went downstairs to the dining room, where almost everyone is gathered around the table.

Raon flew to the chef where he is moving a cart full of food.

"What are we going to eat, Beacrox?"

"Steak."

"This dragon can't wait to eat the human's steak! Beacrox always makes good food!"

"Thank you."

He gave the little dragon a short thanks and started to spread the food on the dining table.

Everything goes normally as it should.

Rosalyn who is visiting is also there eating the dinner delightfully.

Ron is standing beside him with his usual smile.

The three children continue to nom on their plate.

Eruhaben, the ancient dragon is also enjoying the food. Cage is beside him while smiling and eating.

What can go wrong-

Cough.

Everyone's gaze immediately went to the young master's figure.

"... Young master Cale?"

Red fluid flowed from his mouth.

"...Huh?"

Crack.

Ugh.

Cale whimpered at the sound of a crack.

"Young master Cale!"

"Cale-nim!"

He could feel his vision becoming blurry and foggy, he raised his palm to stop the worried people from approaching him.

"It's fine, I can still--"

Crack!

"Gah-!"

He fell from his chair and was captured by the butler, Ron pulled out a handkerchief and wiped the blood that continues to flow from his mouth.

'Hey, what's going on?'

Crack!

The sound of a crack could still be heard from his ears, every crack that sounded, He could feel his breath being taken over and his mind became crazy and foggy.

He was just enjoying the moment earlier, why did this suddenly happen?

"Call a physician over!"

Rosalyn shouted and looked at the ancient dragon for questions-

"... Eruhaben?"

The ancient dragon's eyes are shaking.

"... How could you possibly be in this state?"

He crouched down beside the young master and checked his body intently.

"Goldie gramps!"

"Be quiet."

Why is his soul, the just healthy soul cracking like a fragile glass?

He couldn't see it, but he could feel his soul cracking painfully like a rock was thrown into the soul.

What trouble did he meet?

"Rosalyn, prepare a barrier around his room, sterilize the room first."

"... Okay."

Brak!

The sound of someone stumbling was heard and they immediately took their eyes off Cale.

Cage was huffing heavily while holding a black book in her hand.

"Give this book to him! Make him hold it!"

Cale could still hear the sounds of his family calling for him.
Sadly, he couldn't see their faces because of the blurriness that is engulfing his vision.

'My soul cracked?'

This is a serious problem.

How and why did his soul suddenly crack like this?

A problematic soul is scarier than death.

He could feel his conscience disappearing.

Before he went unconscious ...

Cale Henituse.

The M***** F***** Ruler of Death's voice appeared.

----------------