[3]-The Sacrificial Commander

While Death busied himself, scrolling and reading the descriptions and covers of all the fanfiction, Cale organized the wayward thoughts in his mind.

'Okay, fanfictions. That's a start.'

These stories, a large amount of them aren't birthed by Writers or Authors. He learned that his whole life is a story–no, not just him but every being too.

Every living specimen in this universe can make a new story to be told, their own story.

Even a small ant can make a story, such as: "The hardworking ant" and other related fable stories.
The stories then are distributed to a platform that is connected to every universe. It is 'Wattpod' that the Timekeeper showed them.

A question mark appeared in his head. He has too many questions drafted in his mind.

"Then how could the writers or authors write the story that they didn't know?"

These stories are made in a somewhere universe, yet how could they possibly know the plot of the 'story' and their Epilogue?

The Timekeeper answered.

"The Inhabitants will have this sudden imagination and will to urge them make this story and then publish them in Wattpod."

This Wattpod can show any story that is not from the Readers universe but is different. The Readers don't know about it though, how could they know?
These Readers don't know that what are they reading is a story made from another universe!

A story like superheroes, powers awakening, or even a movie you watched; existed in another universe and is being enlarged by this platform called Wattpod!

Readers wouldn't realize that what Story they are reading did happen in another far universe from them ... either the writer who makes the story, they only knew that this idea came from nowhere.

He glanced at the Timekeeper who is holding a notebook that is full of scribbles, is she drawing something? Cale decided to shrug off that useless thought and approached the Keeper.

"How can this platform (Wattpod) could hold the capacity of all stories in the Multiverse?"

"We the Timekeepers are managing them until our lifetime. The platform is also expanding itself like the universe."

The Timekeeper stared blankly for a few moments.

"... It is forbidden for me to do this."

"How can you do that then?"

"Time favored me over the other Timekeepers, it seems like my doings are being covered by that thing."

After she answered, They took a moment of comfortable silence.

~~~

Kirk. Kirk.

Insects sounded from the dark and vast sabana, the moon is still there above their heads meaning Night is not over yet.

it has been fifteen minutes, and finally, Death has finished his search and approached Cale with the screen floating behind him.

"I found one."

A story that is being read by someone who has Cale's shattered soul.

Cale hesitantly looked at the floating screen with caution, when it finally reached his vision, Cale slightly widened his eyes.

[Commander who was loved by all.]

The cover of the story emits a shiny red dot flickering faintly, Cale immediately suspected of why Death told him this Reader has his soul shard.