[5]-Succeed the trial (2)

Alberu Crossman could not believe what he just witnessed.

He observed the former trash after Cale, for the first time used his ancient power in public. The unbreakable shield.

He watched his movement, what will he decide? will he go straight into action or think about the plan first? Alberu observed him behind his mysterious golden irises.

this interesting Redhair is a former well-known trash brat,  he didn't believe the rumors.

The time he saw Cale taking the commander job amazed him, just how much guts does this young master have?

He is thankful for having such a person near him, not to mention his dark elf secret and such. Now he knows why Choi Han, Lock, Rosalyn, and many different tribes respected him. He does not look at the outside of the skin, no. He simply doesn't care about it.

Alberu remembered himself slapping his cheeks many times when he heard the news that no one died after the battle in Rain city, there are f**** WYVERNS. and out of nowhere this guy just summoned a large black-boned-dragon! it's even bigger than the wyverns!

Every plan he made is very throughout, it almost seemed like had seen the future to know about these things, Alberu felt astonished by this person's achievements.

He had thought that he solved this man, how will he act, and how will he react? He thought he knew him well...

Voila, on the edge of defeat in the battle with the White Star. Cale Henituse started to beat the s*** out of the enemy.

When he looked at the White Star who is mercilessly getting beaten up by his Dongsaeng, it seemed that the White Star suddenly... Felt powerless, Alberu watched the White Star trying to unleash his ancient powers, the cursed blood-drenched rock. But nothing came out.

The only one who is still active, his sword of disaster that is burning more dimly rather than before. He screamed, and he roared. But his Dongsaeng didn't even have any expression on his face.

The next thing he knew, White Star is dead.

By the hands of his Dongsaeng, who couldn't even lift a sword.

Cale Henituse smiled.

He even got the guts to smile in this situation, did he hit his head?

"White Star is dead, now you all shouldn't worry. "

Shouldn't worry? Oh, how he would like to tape that mouth. Is he blind? Should he hit his head?

"What was that? what did I just see? "

He couldn't forget Choi Han who also saw the scene, he of course would be surprised because of this sudden thing.

The little brother of his looked away, looking at the limp body of the enemy.

"Please gather everyone, they need to hear my explanation."

"... you're driving me crazy."

Choi Han sighed tiredly, "Cale-nim. please look at yourself. we need to take care of your wounds--"

"You mean this?"

the earlier wound that Cale received on his arm slowly healed, the young master smiled and showed a shoo gesture to them, "You seemed to forget that I have my ancient powers. I have unfinished business here so please go away."

Alberu's eye twitched.

Choi Han looked at Cale worriedly before being patted on the shoulder, Alberu with his famous smile... but with a dark face looked at Cale and said.