[8]-Divine and holy item

I'm going insane

--

"That's a lot of blood."

Rosalyn mumbled while massaging her forehead. staring deadpanned at the redhair in front of her.

"I'm a bit dizzy, but I can still think."

He smiled brightly, similar to a certain crown prince.

"I'm a person who never stops thinking."

Bud Illis, that is beside the mage groaned loudly.

"That is even worse!"

They are in front of the Crown prince's castle. they had heard the news of two intruders infiltrating the building and targeting the Young master Cale, who executed three large explosions, making them easier to go into the building and gain contact with the Young master.

There are several clones that are created by one of the intruders, having the shape of a woman with excellent swordsmanship, the clones slow them and it isn't easy to handle half of them.

Thankfully, the clones then perished after some time fighting with them. cue to Choi Han's help by defeating the intruders and...

"How are you even standing?"

Alberu grumbled while looking at the redhair with an annoyed face, seemingly tired of his repeating antics.

Cale waved the question off and said, "There might be reinforcements. we need to prepare ourselves for that."

"And you need to fix yourself, Cale Henituse."

The three in front of him are clearly exaggerating, Cale ignored it once more.

"Have you seen Choi Han? I have heard from one of the knights that he rushed to your room after beating a couple of clones."

Glenn, who had come over said, earning an awkward expression on Cale's face.

"Based on your complexion, I guessed something went wrong?"

Ah, his Hyung really threw a bingo.

The Young master nervously looked away.

"Something along with being selfish..."

Alberu's eye twitched, then smiled. "I can fully understand that."

"We need to handle the damage after learning our situation, let's take our part."

Rosalyn then walked away with Glenn by her side, preparing the mage's brigade for caution. soon Bud Illis left, close to the knights to discuss the plans they had made, Cale realized the crown prince that is still standing beside him.

"... Don't you have your own tasks?"

The Crown prince nodded, then took an index finger to his chin while looking towards the sky that is slightly grey, rain would start pouring soon.

"I do, But I sensed something is wrong."

Something is wrong?

Cale immediately widened his eyes after hearing his next reply.

"...I felt that we're doing something that we shouldn't have."

suddenly, the redhair felt a creeping chill behind his back.

... based on the original storyline, what Alberu said was not included in one of the chapters.

after he altered the original storyline, everything turned into a completely different outcome. such as when he [Embraced] White Star's ancient power and others.