[10]-Decision

".... A real hunter."

Cale Henituse quickly dropped down from Choi Han's back and ran to the frowning Crown prince ahead of him. but then a flying black blob came over and used his telepathy to talk to Cale.

- Human! 

"Thank you for keeping guard Raon, have you called Eruhaben?"

- Goldie gramps says he is coming!

The Hunter's eyes looked around the situation, his eyes moving right to left, then widened slightly after seeing the redhair he was searching for.

Cale then came into contact with the hunter.

The hunter mouthed.

Found you

"PREPARE THE MAGE BRIGADE!"

Alberu shouted which made them all wake up from their silliness, Mages who had prepared from the preparatory set up a shield with Rosalyn's orders. Cale with Raon beside him ran to Alberu, then said to him, "Hyung-nim. that is a Hunter."

Cale then said again to Alberu whose eyes became wide, "Can you hold him?"

"... what are you doing?"

Tsu-chuchuchuchu!

The many-layered shield slowly started to crumble by only the Hunter's palm, oozing with some sort of white-colored magic that is surrounding his arm.

Alberu frowned deeply, and Cale shook his head.

"There's no time, just a shield will not be enough."

"... You're driving me nuts!"

Taerang was then summoned by Alberu.

BANG!

He slammed the weapon to the ground.

 Alberu's sour face proves how resentful and angry he had in mind. Cale then smiled at her sworn brother whose face was too wrinkled. he said to Raon who was holding a video communication device.

"Tell Choi Han to help Hyung-nim in the fight later."

- Alright!

Tsh......

Their shield, which had been made many times, couldn't hold the Hunter. Rosalyn stared at Cale and Alberu who were not far away. Cale looked with reassurance at the worried Mage.

"The shield! it is crumbling!"

One of the soldiers shouted horrified, Because of his scream, the surrounding soldiers became sweaty and slightly panicked. 

Cale pulled his arms upward.

Ooooong...

A silver shield appeared on top of them.

"... Young master silver shield!"

Being reminded of that name, they smiled in relief

Other than Cale Henituse.

Cough!

Hearing that name plus the silver shield, Cale's cough became much more painful. he grumbled as his pain slowly disappeared thanks to CS!Cale's powers. the people around him became calmer and thinking more like before, however.

His heart is pounding fastly.

All that came was the hunter alone.

'That means, that person can hold everyone here.'