[9]-Mission: Steal it

'"...."

• Bear with me, alright?

"Nevermind, we can use a different way to take it."

These airheaded people are very hard to talk to, the bishop and priest are remarkably observant too. which makes it hard for them. 

But for Cage, there must have been a reason for them to show off this Divine item.

"What's your reason to tell us this object?"

"Ah, well. We wanted to remind Young master Cale about this extraordinary item that the lord has given us.."

The Bishop smiled widely.

Every time Choi Han saw that annoying smile, he felt his patience running off.

Cage frowned, crossing her arms, and said towards him.

"Will you give it to us since we are his trustworthy people?"

The believers who were watching looked at each other, having uncertainty plastered on their faces.

The Bishop chuckled lightly.

"Haha, I believe that it is a no."

'I want him to take it by himself, The church of death would be famous if that happened.'

He puts his index finger on his chin, still smiling 'kindly' while his eyes turned similar to a crescent moon. having a subtle hidden message behind those irises.

Cage's lips twisted, while Choi Han's gaze turned dark.

"It's a pity."

Seems like they're going to be the bad guy here.

She knows that this church has all the crazy people in it, including her.

But time is running out.

They have someone important dying in their home.

These people are wasting their time.

"Run wild."

Choi Han's sword moved.

"Such bravery!"

Cage dodged a guard behind her and smacked the back of their neck, sprinting towards the protected divine item that is covered with a white cloth, the believers around shrieked and ran away cowardly. making the priest panic and shout.

"...Tsk."

'That crazy woman is targeting the divine item, have I mistaken them as Cale Henituse's subordinates? of course they aren't! who would be brave enough to curse at a Ruler--'

The Bishop stopped.

'... could it be?'

Klack!

before he could think any longer, Choi Han knocked him out.

"Kuakh!"

The priest is next.

Cage took the hold of the divine item and puts it in her pocket.

Hurried steps echoed from afar, reinforcements are coming.

She hurriedly ran away with Choi Han that has kicked the locked exit with raw strength, they heard shouting from the guards but didn't look back. both of them escaped to a forest while most of the reinforcements chase them.

"They are the ones who stole the divine item!"

"Catch them! hurry!"

Cage tsked.