[4]-Succeed the trial

CS!Cale fell into disbelief as he doubted the mysterious person, thinking about it again. How could he possibly steal his body? How does the Inhabitants not notice such a thing?

... Everything that we are going to try is useless anyways, just do whatever you want.

"I'll take that as a trust. "

[Cause of an unknown error, extending the published time.. ]

[The book will be published in thirty more minutes!]

[Kimdokjaswife is letting out an annoyed groan. ]

[Probablynotinsane said to quickly solve the error!]

Ting!

A new screen appeared beside the Redhair's, Cale squinted his eyes.

[Everlasting Moment has bought 200 coins to use the private system comment!]

[Everlasting Moment is waving towards the first born of the Henituse. ]

CS!Cale looked at the newest screen with a flabbergasted face, how could this inhabitant contact them in this waiting room? Saying a sign of communication—It should be impossible!

Noticing the frown on his other selfs face, Cale said.

"This inhabitant is an acquaintance of mine."

... I see.

What some sort of parasite that is taking over his body right now? A Ruler similar to the Ruler of Death? Or even an ancient one? He couldn't help but feel amazed.

'I shouldn't have said that.'

Cale suddenly felt the back of his neck turning cold, did he said too much? The other Cale wouldn't think about it, right?

Anyways, this Everlasting Moment is the Timekeeper that is currently helping him clear this trial. she insisted and said that she has a work that is related to this thing he is doing. Cale just let this girl do whatever she wants.

[Everlasting Moment says to find the item. ]

"Item? "

[Everlasting Moment says... ]

I know what they are talking about.

CS!Cale's hazy face is scrunched to a scowl, looking at Cale with slight suspicious eyes.

What are you going to do with it?

[Everlasting Moment says that they need it to save you and this story!]

His gaze softened.

"Could you please enlighten me what this item is?" Cale looked at the screen, "And also, you hadn't told me about this said Item, Everlasting Moment. "

[Everlasting Moment says that she is sorry. ]

CS!Cale then answered to Cale.

The item is my commander badge, it is an item to connect this copy story to the original story.

Cale rose his eyebrows for a moment, Commander badge?

"Excuse me, are you perhaps Kim Rok Soo in the past?"

Who is Kim Rok Soo?

"... Ah. "

So the transmigration didn't happened in the original story.

'This is getting interesting. '

This CS!Cale becamed a commander, how could he do such a thing that is very different from the novel? Cale knew the answer for that.