[1]-Another work piled up

"So you are telling me," Cale pinched his nose bridge and opened his eyes with an annoyed face, "My soul shattered thanks to the White Star?"

"... Technically, your soul and the White Stars are tied to each other, and because of that.."

"Tied to each other, is it because when he took the body I should have transmigrated into?"

"... Yes."

Sigh.

He covered his face with his right palm and sighed tiredly.

'When can I get my peace?'

Why does it feel like he would never reach this dream of his...
He shooked his head and tried to think positive for himself.

"What should I do know?"

If Cale Henituse's soul is too late to be fixed as Death says...

he will no longer exist.

It is a surprise that the cause would be serious as that.

The ruler of Death looked outside his window in his office-like room intently, Cale then said towards.

"How can I glue them back?"

"I'm searching for a route."

"And Why am I still walking if my soul is currently shattered?"

Death took his eyes away from the window and opened his palm, an orb-like shiny ball appeared between them.

"Think of this as your soul."

Crack.

The orb cracked.

Cale immediately touched his chest as if he was feeling the same pain as earlier.

The residue of the orb came out, and three large pieces of debris are shown like shards.
The base of the orb is not round like it normally should thanks the cracks.

"Now, this is the condition of your soul."

The three shards floated and stopped in front of Cale.

"The three shards are scattered around the universes. We need those big parts to glue your soul properly."

"... Universe?"

Cale mumbled in disbelief as he saw the shards disappear in an instant, leaving only the broken orb with missing parts and cracks.

A red substance then appeared and filled the missing parts and cracks, turning the orb as normal as it should be.

"I am currently making sure to prevent your soul from cracking any further."

"... Haaa."

Cale then puts on an exhausted face.

"Why didn't you f**** tell me from the start?"

"Tied existences rarely happen, this is a special case and the first time that we met this kind of problem."

Death crossed his arm, his deep black eyes hold a mysterious gaze.

Why did he care about this human?

The other divines didn't care about this redhair in front of him, why would they care? His soul is shattered and scattered in unknown places, it is exhausting to find just three of the shards.

this is Death's fault to begin with anyway.

They thought that all of that happened because Death made the transmigration and fruited this incident.