[11]-Writer's Ache

A talk between a character and a writer.

--

She picked up the fork on her table and pointed it to Cale.

"Who are you? what are you doing in my house?!"

The girl started to shout loudly, making the young master sigh and clasped his palms together with a frustrated expression.

"We can talk this out."

"What?"

She looked shocked and scared at the same time, the woman wrinkled her face and looked at Cale incredulously.

"A stranger just barged into my house, and you just said casually about talking this out?"

"I really don't know what's going on, I'm suddenly here."

The house owner looked around her with attention, first from the glass door behind the intruder, which had no trace of having been opened after she locked it. 

Then to the window beside him that was tightly closed, all the entrances to this house had been locked by her.

She then looked at the carpet that was being stepped on by the person, the carpet showed no wrinkles other than the part that the person was stepping on.

She lowered her fork.

"... How on earth did you get here?"

"As I said, I don't know."

Cale wanted to move just a little step back when she suddenly flinched and pointed her fork again.

"Do not move, or I'll call the police."

"... Can I explain?"

"Spit them out."

"I was sent here to retrieve my lost belonging, maybe they look like a piece of gold glass that gives off a warm air?"

"... I see."

She puts her fork down and stared at Cale, more relaxed than she is earlier.

"If that could make you go away, I'll give it to you."

"Thank you."

"Follow me."

She then walked to the darkened hall, while Cale followed her from behind, the woman then went up the stairs and opened a room.

"Stay here, and if you do anything weird!"

"I won't, can't you look how weak I am?"

"....."

She narrowed her eyes before entering the room and closing it, leaving Cale alone outside the room.

"I am Seth, sorry for leaving you outside, I am much safer like this."

"That is understandable, you did the right thing."

"Is the thing you are searching for... a broken piece of glass that glows in the dark?"

"Something similar to that, and, Seth-nim."

He paused for a moment before continuing.

"Are you a writer?"

"... why are you asking that?"

"Seth-nim, can I ask for something?"

"What is it?"

Cale lets out the badge from his pocket, he stared at the door that was in front of him with a gloomy face and said.

"Could you delete the story that you've made?"