[6]-Succeed the trial (3)

Cale wakes up to a  sound of an alarm and explosions.

It is midnight.

Yet the young master felt tense all over him.

He quickly raised from his bed and grabbed some decent clothes, thank goodness he is untied. What will his fate be if he is still bound? he wore them and didn't get the chance to even look around the situation. 

Cale walked to the cabinet beside the bed, he opened it roughly and started to rummage through the items in it. The broken video communication device is the medium to contain the White Star's ancient powers, he is searching for the said device.

The redhair took the item and carried it in his hand, then walked towards the door at a fast rate, no. he is running.

The explosion that caused the alarm became louder, Cale fastened his run with the sound of wind on his feet.

This is the part of the storyline, where CS!Cale learned about the existence of the hunters.

'How could you know it at this time? you can see the journal of your mother. it contains all of the contents and information about the hunters and others.'

... It seems like I didn't read the contents.

Cale sighed.

I was underestimating them, I thought I could handle things easily if I used my power...

That is why Cale always thinks of the details, what will happen if he is lazy to even learn about the hunters-- wait, would this story happen if he does so? ... whatever, Rice has already turned into porridge, Cale internally scoffed before glancing at the floating screen beside him.

"Timekeeper."

[Everlasting Moment is nodding.]

Right, he wouldn't be able to [embrace] and use the broken device as a medium if the timekeeper didn't conceal them all.

[Everlasting Moment says that her specialty is illusion.]

She gave this book or system a 'small' virus, making the inhabitants think that the story is going as it should be. now they are seeing an illusion of CS!Cale still sleeping on his bed as the storyline should go.

[This does not go as the storyline!]

of course, the constant nagging of the system is still there in his view.

Ssraaaaak!

A wall broke down ahead of him, making the empty halls of the building lighten by the shining moonlight and dust hovering in the air, shadows of unknown individuals were reflected by the Redhair's light-brown pupils.

Hunters.

One of them mumbled quietly.

"Take him and get the job done,"

One was a proud woman based on her looks, black hair that is tied, wearing a grey formal suit and a sword beside her hips. by her voice, Cale could judge that she is the one in the lead. the other is a teenager with white hair, white magic overflowing from his arms and body with a crazed expression. is wearing a simple armory and it seems that he is in charge of the explosions earlier.

"Greetings! this gentlemen's name is Kamwoon, while her name is Yoo Jihle--"

"Shut up! stop spluttering nonsense and catch him!"

"Jeez, have some slack. why don't you just get him yourself?"

The boy called Kamwoon lunged towards the redhair at a fast speed, his right arm that is reaching him started to let out a bright white colored magic and is smirking darkly.