[12] - "CS"

"A fake?"

Choi Han stood up as well as Glenn, displaying a heavy frown on their foreheads, Eruhaben who was in the same state as they burned the fragments of the fake divine item and said.

"The Bishop is a sly b#stard."

"That fox...!"

Cage clenched her jaw and scoffed, she kicked the cabinet beside the door before storming out and shutting the door, she yelled angrily and spewed every stress she was having.

"That's it! I'm burning the Vatican now!"

"Cage-nim!"

"Let her be."

Glenn called her but Choi Han stopped Glenn from following the ex-priestess. Eruhaben cleared his throat before frowning even more deeply.

"The Bishop, he must have known this coming."

The ancient dragon had thought that it was impossible to steal the divine item that easily, how are the Bishop and the Vatican that stupid? something must have happened... something similar when Cage and Choi Han stole the fake divine item.

"Glenn, have you heard something about 'Bold thieves that are trying to steal the divine item?"

Glenn who was sweating flinched slightly and said.

"Thieves? I have read one of the documents from an acquaintance. 'Four thieves have tried to steal the divine item from the Church of death, two have been executed, and the rest are on the run..."

As if Glenn was putting in the final puzzle piece, he gasped.

"The fake divine item, they are luring the two remaining thieves... Choi Han and Cage took it, but they aren't the thieves they were searching for!"

"Exactly, that is why I destroyed the fake divine item. I sense a tracking device inside of it."

Choi Han, who looks like all of his blood has drained said hopelessly.

"Then, Eruhaben-nim..."

He clenched his scabbard tightly with a feel of a hole inside of him.

What about Cale?

They thought they could do something with this divine item that they had obtained, they thought that they could help Cale to make the situation becoming easier...

'... We made it worse.'

Eruhaben who saw the darkened expression on Choi Han's complexion sighed.

"We could still do something, ah. I haven't checked on Cale--"

Bang!

The earlier door that was previously shut by Cage was opened by Rosalyn who was huffing her breath, she with On and Hong behind exclaimed with a slight panic and excitement.

"Young master Cale! he woke up!"

On then continued what she wanted to say.

"But he didn't do anything, just staring at nowhere!"

-----

[Cale's point of view]

After vanishing from thin air, Cale opened his eyes to see a black surrounding with colors of space, seemingly to show off their beauty to the confused Cale, the redhair stared at it for a while with wide eyes, before shaking his gaze off.

Feeling no floor below him, he looked down. 

"What the h#ck?" 

He was taken aback when he saw no floor to support his legs, to be precise, he was floating in an endless void, similar to a tunnel shaft though there is no platform to be found.