3.3 - Backwarder

3rd Person POV:

Long ago, in the night skies of Paris, helicopters swarmed the city, looking for a specific duo that was on the run.

The companions avoid a light that shined down from a helicopter, rushing away once more.

But the woman releases his hand, making him stop in his track worriedly.

"Wait! We have to fight, Fu! Let's use the miraculous! I'll take the Ladybug and you take the Black Cat!" The woman pleads.

"What if we fail? They'll get hold of this box and the world will end!" Fu warns, securing the phonograph hidden away in a bag, farther on his shoulder. "Come with me, we'll be safe in England."

Fu once again takes the woman's hand but she snatches it back.

"Marianne?" Fu questions.

"Leave without me." Marianne demands. "I'd rather stay and resist, even without the miraculous."

Fu remains silent, but removes a special broach of his ancestors from his shirt before placing onto hers. "I'll come back for this... and you."

"I'll be waiting her for you.." Marianne holds his hands in hers. "Right here.. everyday."

"Marianne, I never told you this, but I...." Fu begins, but is stopped by a finger pressing on his lips.

"Tell me when you come back." Marianne shushes him.

The two smile at one another, but a shining red light beams down on them, signaling that they've been spotted.

"Over there! Catch them!" A soldier demands.

"Now go!" Marianne warns.

The two slowly release each other's hands, running in opposite directions to escape.

"Come on, faster! The box! We must get the box!" The general orders.

|~|

"Girls, we have a very serious situation!" Marinette tells the girls in her room. "Adrien and his father have been invited to the royal wedding in England this weekend!"

"That's the "emergency" you called us over here for on a Saturday morning?" Alya groans.

"You don't get it! Kagami and her mother are going too!" Marinette freaks, "Which means Adrien and Kagami will be spending an entire weekend together!"

"And?" Alix deadpans.

"What if Adrien is blown away by her awesome dress and hairstyle? And if they dance together at the reception? And what if they tour the city on a romantic horse and buggy ride?! It would be the end of the world!" Marinette rants, "They are taking the Star Train to London at 11 AM! That's less than two hours! We've gotta do something, fast!"

Alix, Alya, Juleka, Mylené, and (Y/N) all look at Marinette with sleepy disdain, while Rose, who's wide awake, stares at her in understanding.

"We could... organize a demonstration and make the trains go on strike?" Mylené sleepily suggests.

"Nah, they'd just take a helicopter or a private jet." Alya yawns.

"I know! We'll dress you up as British megastar Adeline, so you can slip into Buckingham Palace! You'll lure Adrien away from Kagami at the reception and waltz with him in the grand ballroom and-" Rose fantasizes.