3.14 - Feast

Still on hiatus:(

(I) = Initial (more specifically for your first name;)

3rd Person POV:

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! The Louvre will be unveiling its latest acquisition today. A mysterious statue carved from hardened lava, which was recently discovered on the highest mountaintops of Tibet by the museum's curator, Mr. Kubdel." Nadia reports on the scene.

Marinette hops up and down to try and see slightly parting the arms of the people in front of her to see the greatest masterpiece she's ever seen. One might think she's ogling at the statue (which hasn't been unveiled yet), but alas, it's the one and only Adrien Agreste.

"Adrien..." Marinette swoons.

"Marinette, I asked Alix to get us in this unveiling so I could show you what I figured out about superheroes! Not so you could gawk at Adrien!" Alya sighs. "You can do that any day at school, girl!"

"Super-Adriens.." Marinette still swoons before snapping out of it when she sees (Y/N), who was also there due to her status, taps him on the shoulder. He slightly leans down and she whispers something in his ear. "Uh... heroes! I'm all ears!"

"Cool. So first, you need to know that superheroes like Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Phoenix, get their powers from magic jewels called Miraculous." Alya speaks, which makes Marinette pay sole attention to her.

"You told me you're gonna stop researching Ladybug so you wouldn't jeopardize her secret identity!" Marinette is quick to remind.

"Oh, I know... Except this research has nothing to do with her identity. I'm gonna help Ladybug unmask Hawkmoth! And I think I found a connection between superheroes, Hawkmoth, and the miraculous." Alya whispers the last part to her.

|~|

"Okay, I'm convinced Ladybug, Chat Noir, Phoenix and other miraculous holders have been depicted through the centuries. Until, for some unknown reason, they disappeared and the world forgot about them." Alya explains.

Marinette had borderline snatched (Y/N)'s wrist when Alya told her about her potential connections. And as another miraculous holder, the (h/c)-ette had no qualms about tagging along to find out more.

"We already know this one. The Ladybug from ancient Egypt. And here, a black knight or... a black cat miraculous holder? And this one: a Sun god or a Phoenix miraculous holder?" Alya points, "And here! A lady or a butterfly superhero? Now this: Hercules or a lion miraculous holder?"

"Okay, so now there's a lion miraculous?" (Y/N) raises a brow in disbelief.

"Why not a bunny miraculous while you're at it?" Alix jokes.

Marinette and (Y/N) subtly share a look at that.

"You know, back in the day, sculptures were once painted, right? Most of the paint vanished over time, but tiny microscopic pigments still remain." Alya directs them over another statue, "Thanks to this special app, witness how it originally looked!"

Alya double taps her screen and points to the statue, the colors reappearing, turning from a dull lifeless gray, to a bright red with black spotted polka-dots.

"But here's the big thing. All these works of art have something in common. It's the same symbol!" Alya finds a picture of the Black Knight, and zooms in onto a symbol which directly replicated the symbol on the top of the Miracle box. But only two of the four girls knew that. "Look, it's everywhere! It's like a secret-society emblem, as if a kind of order of Guardians have been watching over the superheroes since the beginning of time."