3.8 - Miraculer

A/N: Something else for you guys while you wait for the Special. Enjoy! Oblivio is the next chapter and best believe I'm gonna have a blast with that 😌🤌🏾

Hawkmoth is a whole menace for using a child to do his dirty work 👉🏾🚪 x5

Mayura being a whole menace for using a child to help Hawkmoth do his dirty work 👉🏾🚪

3rd Person POV:

"To help them defeat the fearsome Destroyer, Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Phoenix called on their sidekicks, Rena Rouge and Carapace! Let's hope our guardians will defeat this new villain soon. Stay tuned for more updates."

"Today's the day!" Chloe quickly rushes to her balcony with Sabrina quickly following behind her, tripping on her feet and dropping her phone by Chloe's feet that was currently playing the news.

Chloe turns on her bee light, shining her signal into the air. She then pulls out a picture of her and Ladybug, staring at it momentarily before she tunes into the news playing by her feet.

"The battle between the heroes and the Destroyer is in full swing!" Nadia reports before she's interrupted by the visage of the Eiffel Tower exploding before falling to the ground, "Oh, no! And now Paris's most poignant monument is being ravaged by the horrendous super villain!"

Chloe picks up the phone all the while sighing in annoyance, "How embarrassing! Without me around, they look ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!"

"Come on, Ladybug! You need help! Come and fetch Chloe!" Sabrina calls into the air, joining Chloe's side.

Chloe elbows her side.

"Oh, yeah, sorry! Come and fetch Queen Bee!" Sabrina quickly changes her words.

|~|

"Mayura, Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Phoenix are in trouble." Hawkmoth speaks.

"Chloe is already waiting for her, like she always does." Mayura spies on the blonde from a bit of ways from her hotel room balcony.

"Perfect. Be ready in case Ladybug goes and hands her the Bee miraculous," Hawkmoth smirks.

|~|

"But Ladybug calls her Lucky Charm and gets... a rubber duck? What's she gonna do with that? While Chat Noir, Phoenix, Rena Rouge and Carapace-"

"Come on! What are you waiting for? You need me!" Chloe frowns as she continues to watch the heroes struggle.

Sabrina worriedly looks at Chloe's frustration, but chooses not to say anything.

"Okay! Of course! That's brilliant! And Ladybug pulls it off yet again!" Nadia smiles, "She's defeated Destroyer with the help of all her superhero friends!"

"All? All?! What about Queen Bee?!" Chloe angrily frowns, throwing the phone to the ground but Sabrina quickly catches it.

"That's really not cool." Sabrina offers her sympathy.

"Oh, you so don't get it!" Chloe changes her tune into a cocky one, "Ladybug only calls on me when she has serious villains to contend with."

"Uh, yeah, of course." Sabrina smiles.

Chloe's smile slowly falls as she once again pulls out the picture of her and Ladybug.

|~|