3.10 - Desperada

3rd Person POV:

"You're so talented!" Marinette smiles to Luka who was currently practicing his scales on the guitar.

Marinette, (Y/N), Alya, Mylené, Alix, and Kitty Section (Luka, Rose, Juleka, and Ivan) were all aboard The Liberty, AKA: Luka and Juleka's houseboat, all of them gathered to watch or help Kitty Section practice.

"How long have you been playing for?" (Y/N) questions, holding out a cold drink to him after giving one to the rest of the band.

"Since I was in diapers." Luka chuckles, playing a brief snippet of the ABC's tune, before taking the drink from (Y/N) and waving as she walks away, leaving him with Marinette.

(Y/N) joins Alya, Mylené, and Alix on the couch, noticing that the girls were paying a lot of attention to Marinette and Luka.

"I get the feeling Marinette likes Luka.. a lot." Alix points out, staring at how Marinette and Luka seemed to be chatting it up and always laughing.

"At least she can have a normal conversation with him." (Y/N) shrugs.

"Yeah, without going all, blah-blah-blah-blah!" Alya mimics the bluenette's stuttering habits.

"You mean like when she's not with Adrien?" Mylené questions.

"Yeah, and Luka gets to go out whenever he wants." Alix nods.

(Y/N) turns her attention from Alix to Luka and Marinette, watching as Luka places the guitar over the girl and begin to teach her a chord or two, gently using his hands to guide hers.

"I see what you mean." (Y/N) face twists slightly as she begins to play with the ring on her thumb. She's annoyed. How come Marinette gets to be all lovey-dovey with Luka even though she wants Adrien instead and no one sees anything wrong with it, but when she shows the slightest bit of affection towards Adrien, she gets the stink eye?!

"I bet you're regretting that you said you'd help her get with Adrien when she clearly has someone else waiting right there for her, huh?" Mylené jabs at her.

"Haha, so funny." (Y/N) glares, slightly sinking down in the seat.

|~|

Adrien and Kagami walk up to the Liberty, having just been dropped off by Gorilla. He waves to his bodyguard after taking Kagami's bag for her and hoisting over his shoulder.

"Thank you." Kagami nods, using Adrien's outstretched hand to help her carefully climb up the stairs.

|~|

"They're so cute together." Mylené coos, watching Marinette and Luka play the guitar together with happy smiles on their faces.

"So true." Alix nods.

"Sure are!" Alya says in agreeance.

"You think?" Adrien's voice spooks the girls, setting his and Kagami's bags down by the couch.

"I agree. That boy and your friend seem to get along very well." Kagami states professionally.