Bridezilla (Valentine's Day Special)

TW: Heavy topics discussed: Mental and Physical
Abuse, Domestic Violence, Neglect, Murder, Infidelity/Cheating, and Divorce. Reader's discretion is advised. If any of these are trigging for you, please send me a message so I'll revise it and make it a little bit better! For your enjoyment!

(M/N): Mother's Name
(F/N): Father's Name

A/N: all other pictures will be added soon, I just wanted to make sure I had this uploaded on Valentine's Day, and the drawings are going to take me a while. I hope you guys enjoy!

3rd Person POV:

"...Wedding... Love is in the air!" Is what the imprisoned woman hears over and over again throughout the halls of the prison. "Love.... Love!"

The woman cringes at the sound. Love? There's no such thing.

She stops in the hall before entering the cafeteria, allowing the prison guard to take off her handcuffs.

"Eat your food, and hurry back, I have more important matters to attend to after you're back in your cell." The guard waves the woman off, and leaves.

"Yeah, yeah.." The woman rolls her eyes, going over to the lunch line and allowing the ladies to put the slop they call a meal on her plate.

"Enjoy ya' meal toots, you're gonna need it." The lunch lady sends her on her way.

(M/N) shoots a dirty, yet curious look her way, but ultimately lets it go. The whispers that grow quieter as she walks by, the dirty looks, the way people can't meet her eye, is all stuff she can handle. Her time here was pretty much the same thing. But it's the same exact phrase, "Love is in the air....Marriage! The wedding," which unnerves her the most.

She finds a seat near some of her prison mates that she could actually tolerate, beginning to poke at the food rather than actually eating it.

"How're you feeling? Any chance you might wanna curl up into a ball and cry yourself to sleep later?" Susan, one of the prison mates questions the woman.

"Huh?" (M/N) questions.

Lori elbows the Susan in the stomach, "Don't be so rude! I'm sorry about her! Don't pay her any mind!"

"Alright, what's going on here? What're you idiots spouting off about now?" (M/N) can't eat anymore, her curiosity gaining the best of her.

"The presidents getting re-hitched, ya' bimbo. It's all over the news." Susan's country accent cuts through, points her thumb towards the television, showcasing the latest news broadcast.

"What?!" (M/N) snaps her head towards the screen.

"Ah, yes! Love is in the air and we just love to see it! It's an event that we've all been waiting for. The president has finally found the love of his life, and we are grateful to be able to join the President and his family on their special day! This is Nadia Chamack announcing from right outside the president's home as they all get ready to meet the lovely bride at their wedding venue located at the Shangri-La Paris! They're wedding is cherry-blossom themed as the bride's favorite flowers are cherry-blossoms, and from the president's very own words: "Cherry Blossoms remind him of the love he and his wife-to-be share! Isnt that so romantic!" Nadia swoons.

"I'd say the bloke finally went and found himself a good darlin'. Beats the last one, poor lad." Susan waits for (M/N)'s reaction, hoping to get a rise out of her.

"Susan..." Lori's sweet tone cuts through, trying to break up a fight before it even begins.

"A good darlin, huh? Remind me how your husband died again? Oh that's right, you killed him after you found out he cheated on you with another darlin'. That sound right, darlin'?" (M/N) jabs, putting emphasis on the darling's in mockery.