Be My Boyfriend (Part2)

Weekend brings everyone happiness so was with Soonyoung. He was laying on his bed while scrolling through his social media. But surprisingly he was going through Wonwoo's profile. Few days ago Soonyoung accidentally followed Wonwoo on Instagram. He was about to unfollow him but Wonwoo followed him back. It was surprising for Soonyoung that Wonwoo really did followed him back. Soonyoung would not lie that Wonwoo have changed a lot from the past and became more handsome.
Ring Ring...
His phone rings which he picked up.

"Hello Kwanie. How are you?" Soonyoung answered the call with joy.

"Oho hyung you seem happy. Well I'm good and I call you to tell you that we are going to games store so be ready in a hour ". Seungkwan said.

"Okay see you later ".
With that Soonyoung got out of his bed and went to shower. He was eating breakfast when his phone buzzed again.
"Hello Seokmin". Soonyoung said with cute voice.

"Hyung what are you doing. We are so bored at home". Seokmin frown.

"Well I'm eating breakfast".

"Hyung. It's weekend so how about we go out and have some fun". Hansol shouted from the side of Seokmin.

"Well I'm going to games store with my friends. How about you guys join us too". Soonyoung suggested to which all Seokmin, Hansol and Jun agreed.

Jun drive to Soonyoung house with Seokmin and Hansol. Soonyoung came down near the car and he thought he saw some different people. They weren't in the clothes they usually wear at work but it wear some cute and relaxing clothes. Jun was wearing a oversized black t-shirt with black jeans. Seokmin was wearing a a plain white t-shirt paired with a sky blue shirt and blue ripped jeans. As for Hansol he was wearing a purple hoodie with loose blue jeans. Soonyoung was wearing a cute attire. He had pink sweater and black jeans .
They compliments each other and then headed to games store where Soonyoung's other friends were.
Soonyoung introduced his new friends to his old friends and they all seemed to get along well.

Everyone were enjoying their time in the game store.
Hansol and Chan were playing a racing game on PC. And next to them were Joshua who was helping Seokmin with the game as Seokmin don't know how to play.

At the corner was seating Soonyoung's best friend Seungkwan who was staring at Hansol who was enjoying his game without knowing someone is staring at him.

"Isn't he cute?".

"Yeah. He looked so cute while playing".

"Don't you like him?"

"Like? I think I'm going to fall f..... huh wait" Seungkwan took a look at the person who was talking to him.
"Jeonghan hyung what the ......?" Seungkwan pouted. Looked so embarrassed.
"Hehehe it seems like our Seungkwan is liking someone". Jeonghan giggled as he was teasing Seungkwan.

"I don't hyung". Sengkwan shouted. Which caught Hansol's attention and he looked at them confused.
Seungkwan's eyes met with Hansol's and Seungkwan got all red and ran toward washroom. Jeonghan giggled.

On the other hand Mingyu, Seungcheol, Soonyoung and Minghao were playing on the picking up toy machine.
While Jun was cheering Soonyoung.
Seungcheol able to get a rabbit doll from the machine. He took the doll and ran towards Jeonghan to give it to him.
Mingyu was trying to get a puppy doll but ended up picking a dinosaur doll so he ran towards the Makanae as he likes dinosaurs.
Minghao was playing without efforts but still he got a cat doll. While Soonyoung, no matter how many times he try he was unable to get a tiger doll.
Jun said it was enough but Soonyoung said he wanted to play till he didn't get it. Jun just sighed and let Soonyoung be.
Then Minghao approach Jun and offered him the cat doll he won, shyly. Jun can't see but Minghao's checks were red. Jun was confused why Minghao is offering him the doll so he pointed at himself and said "Is it for me?".
Minghao nodded " you look like a cat so I am giving you this". While handing Jun the doll then he walked away as he was unable to control his blush.
Jun looked at the doll and smiled.
Soonyoung frown as he didn't get the tiger doll but instead after many tries he got a cat doll, slightly different from Minghao's. He thought of giving it to Jun as Jun likes cat but then he saw Minghao have already given Jun one , he doubted why as Minghao is very reserved guy he normally don't make friends. He just look at the doll and thought if Jihoon was here he would have given this to him. But then he shook his head removing the thoughts as Jihoon have already moved on from him. Soonyoung enjoyed his weekend with his friends. Jun, Seokmin and Hansol got to make more friends. Even Seokmin finds Joshua very sweet and gentlemen and have crush on him. Seungkwan is still flustered to even look at Hansol. Minghao is having some kind of feeling after meeting Jun. Poor Mingyu and Chan don't have any lover.