A Big Project

Today Soonyoung and Wonwoo were going somewhere. Soonyoung also don't know where, it's to far. Wonwoo have been driving for a long time but they haven't reached yet.
"Wonwoo when will we reach there?"........ silence.
"Wonu, please reply me".........still silence.
"Say something, I'm bored. Wonu... Wonu Wonu Wonu..... Wonwoo Shi..... Wonwoo hyung...... Wonu baby.." and the car Stopped suddenly, shaking Soonyoung.
"Yaa why did you press the break so suddenly". Soonyoung was scared for a moment.
Wonwoo turned to him and came closer making Soonyoung blush. "What are you doing?" He asked.
Wonwoo didn't talk but continue to lessen the distance between them. Soonyoung can feel Wonwoo's breaths now. Wonwoo came near Soonyoung's right side and unlock the seat belt. "Get out of my car, you are really annoying". Wonwoo said seating back to his seat. Soonyoung looked at him with a big pouty but angry face, crossing his hands in front of his chest looking all cute. "How dare you Wonu? I really hate you". He said huffing.
"As if you will love me one day". Wonwoo replied rolling his eyes looking away as he can't stand this cuteness.
"I better not love you". Soonyoung said putting his seatbelt on and looking front.
But I always love you. It was in Wonwoo's mind as he started to drive.
"Come on talk to me na Wonu". Soonyoung can't really just sit silent.
"What do you wanna talk?"
"Ammm like what is your favourite colour?"
"Guess".
"Ammm is it blue?"
"How did you know that?". Wonwoo was really surprised that Soonyoung knows it.
"Well you look good in blue and you used to mostly choose anything in blue when we were young".
"Can you guess my favourite colour?"
"It's Black but sometimes white too".
"Wow you know that? I thought you know nothing about me. It's fun, let me guess your favourite food......ammm..... it's kimchi fried rice?"
"It's really my favourite, I also like sweet and spicy chicken. But how did you got it right too?" Wonwoo was confused, how does Soonyoung getting it all right.
"Cause whenever I make it for you, you look happy".
Wonwoo didn't said anything about that.
"Try to guess my favourite food". Soonyoung said.
"You eat everything you get".
"Yaa Wonwoo, answer please".
"There are still many but you like Japanese food".
And the guessing saga continues till they finally reached the place.
Soonyoung's eyes widened looking how big the place was. It is a mansion bro.
As they get out of the car they were greeted by some servents. One of them took the car key to drive the car in parking area. Soonyoung was so stunned by the treatment they were receiving.
They entered the mansion and one servent lead them to a room, a big one Soonyoung have never seen in reality. It was like a kdrama or what.
There was sitting a girl on one chair, her back facing them.
"Mam they are here". The servent left after saying that.
"Welcome Mr. Jeon Wonwoo". She got up and turn. She was really beautiful.
"Please take a seat". She asid as she sat on one of the chair beside the tea table.
Soonyoung wasn't sure if he should sit with them or not as he is an assistant apparently.
"Sit". Wonwoo's word made Soonyoung sit beside him.
"I heard Mr. Jeon is dating. Who is that lucky girl? Is she a daughter of any businessman I know?" The girl asked.
"I'm not dating a girl but a guy and that is him". Wonwoo replied to her pointing at Soonyoung.
"Owww really, is he your business partner?" She asked.
"No my assistant". She was surprised and smiled awkwardly which upset Soonyoung. But he wasn't angry at anyone, it's just that he is embarrassed that he made Wonwoo say that. It's all his fault that Wonwoo have to get into the awkward situation and it must be really embarrassing for him to be called Soonyoung's boyfriend.
"Well Miss Park, shall we talk about the matter I'm here for?" Wonwoo asked and she nodded.
"So we have received your request and we would love to plan this wedding for you. It's our pleasure that you choose us as your wedding planner". He said giving her a smile, but it was all buisness type of smile which lacks feelings.
"Obviously I have to choose best". She smiled back.
Soonyoung was observing the room when a perticular thing caught his attention.
"It's all about Shinee oh my god". There was a big closest with glass doors and inside it were all Shinee merch and albums.
"Yeah I'm a big shawol".
"Really miss Park? Shinee are my idols. I really love them". Soonyoung said with a big smile.
"Really then can you do something related to Shinee in my wedding?" She asked with excitement.
"Sure, I'll dance to Shinee's song".
"Oh my God it will be perfect then". She was happy about the idea.