Drunk And Wasted

⚠️ warning ⚠️
I know guys many of you were waiting for this and congratulations we are getting some smut here.
I'm bad at writing smut but I still tried as I want it. So please enjoy and the one who are uncomfortable, just skip that perticular part, nothing to worry.

Everyone were enjoying Jeonghan's birthday party. Which was given by Seungcheol with the help of Wonwoo's team.

"You guys I fucking love this surprise". Jeonghan was so happy.

"Anything for you baby". Seungcheol kisses his head.

"Shall we dance?" Chan asked and everyone hummed in response.

"How about We are going Solo?" Jeonghan asked to make it more fun.

"That's really great idea, so it's bday boys request, we can't refuse". Seungkwan clapped his hand being cheerful.

The music starts and they were ready.

"Go Mingyu, Go Mingyu".

"Me? okay".

Mingyu dance and everyone cheered, then Minghao, Joshua, Seokmin, Seungcheol, Seungkwan and Hansol also did.
Everyone cheered more when it was Chan's turn, as the younger was dancing so passionately, then Jihoon, Jun and Soonyoung dances, and everyone cheered again.
It was Shownu's turn and everyone were so impressed by the older as he dances flawlessly. They really cheered so much for him.
Lastly it was Wonwoo's turn and Wonwoo don't know what to do, he was a little nervous as he never did something like this.

"Wonwoo, Wonwoo". They cheered. Soonyoung don't know if Wonwoo can dance or not so he didn't want it to get awkward.
"Guys let's not force him". He said but then the music starts and Wonwoo started to dance.
Soonyoung can't believe that Wonwoo can dance so much better than he has thought.
After Wonwoo's turn Jeonghan cleared his throat getting everyone's attention.

"Guys guys, I want to see that". He said smricking at Soonyoung and Jihoon. They both shook their hands and Jeonghan frown.

"Ahhh okay, Jihoonaaaa shall we?" Soonyoung asked offering his hand. Jihoon looked at him with a surprise face, as he knows that Soonyoung used to call him Jihoonaaaa when they were best friends before dating, and seeing at his eyes, it tells that he has no feelings that Jihoon used to see when they were in love. Does it means Soonyoung now don't have the same feelings anymore? Rather than being sad, Jihoon was happy as they both can let go of each other now and start their new life with someone else. Jihoon took his hand and smrick.

"Sure looser". He said.

"Guys it's a battle". Seungkwan shouted as he was very excited. Whenever Soonyoung and Jihoon have dance battle it's always their friends favourite view to see. They were excited to see it after a long time. Wonwoo and Soonyoung's coworker were still confused.

(No but I want them to do a dance battle one more time)

Soonyoung and Jihoon started of with a battle but ended up dancing together as always. They were happy while dancing as everyone can see their genuine smile after a long time, Jihoon rarely show so many imotions and today he was surely so much happy.

Wonwoo was happy seeing Soonyoung so happy but he'll not lie that more than happy, he was jealous. So jealous of Jihoon, as Soonyoung was so happy being with him. And his jealousy hit another level when Jihoon and Soonyoung hugged happily after finishing the battle. Soonyoung do told him that Jihoon doesn't love him but it is not proven yet so Wonwoo was afraid that Soonyoung will go back to him. There was so much in his mind and to clear it of, he decided to drink. And basically he doesn't get drunk easily but he has drank more than his tolerance level.