Jealousy

A small alert ⚠️: this chapter contains cross dressing and stuff so if anyone is uncomfortable. Please skip thi one.

It was time for Soonyoung and Wonwoo's one on one match. They were sitting opposite , facing each other. Seungkwan played the music and Soonyoung passed the cushion to Wonwoo. They were passing it to each other while looking at each other. Soonyoung was so determined to win. He wanted to make Wonwoo lose so he can have something to tease him. They knew the music will end at any time, when Wonwoo moved his lips say I love you and the sent a flying kiss with his lips. Soonyoung was so stunned by the sudden action that he didn't pass the cushion to Wonwoo and he ended up getting caught. No one noticed Wonwoo's action though.
"Ooooo Soonyoung hyung got caught". Seungkwan shouted happily. "No Wonu cheated". Soonyoung complain. "What did I did Soon?" Wonwoo asked with a so innocent face. "You... you..just...amm.. aha.... whatever! What I have to do?" Soonyoung said with a frown.
"Wonwoo what do you want make Soonyoung do?" Seungcheol asked. "I don't have anything. You guys can suggest". Wonwoo replied. "Hey Wonwoo if Soonyoung asked you to do the task for him, will you do it?" Jeonghan asked in teasing manner. "I'll do it". Wonwoo replied. Huh I'll do it. If you really were ready to do anything you would not have cheated. Soonyoung thought in his mind.
"Okay so this task is for both of you. You see this snack stick. You both just have to eat it from both the end till it becomes really short. We will consider it done when the piece is smaller than 2cm ". Jeonghan said.
"Hyung I'm not going to do that". Soonyoung refuses. "It's okay if Soonyoung doesn't want to do it". Wonwoo attered. "Okay then Wonwoo can do this with someone else, as he said he can do it for Soonyoung. How about Mingyu". Jeonghan definitely wanted to tease Soonyoung that's why he said that. "Aha I'll just do it". Soonyoung said with a pout. He took one stick and put it into his mouth. He went closer to Wonwoo. Wonwoo grab the other end with his mouth and started to eat it. Both were looking into each other's eyes while doing that. Soonyoung's heartbeat rises with the closeness, so was with Wonwoo. Their cheeks were heating up. The length of stick getting smaller and smaller. Their lips were just inches apart. Soonyoung can't take this anymore so he just broke the stick. They measured the piece but it was 3cm. So they have to do this again. This time Soonyoung decided to break it after it gets more smaller than before. Both were eating it with both ends when Wonwoo putted his hand on Soonyoung's waist. Soonyoung feels the shiver into his body and he stopped eating it just starting at Wonwoo. Wonwoo ate the stick till there lips were just close to touch each other and then he broke it. Touching Their lips slightly. That time both of them felt the pang inside their hearts. Jihoon was feeling jealous. "Wwoo 1.3cm" Chan shouted measuring the price of snack. After playing game everyone decide to order food. "Till the food is coming, I'll take a quick tour of your future home Soonyoung hyung". Sengkwan said to Soonyoung. "Hansol why don't you join Sengkwan. I heard you are being friends". Soonyoung told which Hansol obey. "I also want to come along". Mingyu said. "Me too".

Soonyoung was really lost because of the game as he and Wonwoo were being so close. He knows Wonwoo hates him and that's why he doesn't want to make Wonwoo do something he doesn't want. "Guys I'll bring plates and water". He went to kitchen. Minghao also went to help him. Jun sat beside Wonwoo. "Yaa you really going to take revenge on Soonyoung?" He asked. "I'm just playing along". Wonwoo replied looking at Soonyoung.
With Chan, Seungkwan and other were having a tour of Wonwoo's house. When Seungkwan found a picture laying near the stairs. He picked it up and saw Wonwoo in it with a girl. Seungkwan and others quickly went to Wonwoo to asked him.
"Wonwoo hyung who is this girl with you?"
Wonwoo took the picture and he was surprised. "Where did you find this?" He asked back. "It was laying near the stairs".
Soonyoung just putted the plates on table and were listening to Wonwoo and Seungkwan. "Owww, well she is my girlfriend". "What?" Jun and Soonyoung said in unison startling everyone. "You had a girlfriend in school days? Why don't I know about this?" Jun asked. Soonyoung took a look at picture and then looked at Wonwoo with his surprised look. "Let me see". Jeonghan took the picture from Wonwoo. Everyone saw the picture and Seungcheol talked. "No doubt Wonwoo's choice is still same. He likes people with small eyes". "Yaah Soonyoung this girl is so similar to you. Is she your cousin or what?" Joshua jokes. "I think small eyes are really cutest". Wonwoo said. "But she is looking so pretty in that princess look". Seokmin said.
Soonyoung pulled Wonwoo to corner. "Yaa why do you have that picture?" He asked. "It was the best thing to tease you so how can I not have that one picture". Wonwoo replied giving Soonyoung a smrick. "Don't you dare tell them that the girl in the picture is me". He retorts. "What will you do if I told them?" "Wonu... they will make fun of me". Soonyoung said with worried look. "Well I wanna see if they do". With that Wonwoo took Soonyoung to others and said. "Guys the girl in the picture is actually Soon. My boyfriend". After hearing that everyone started to laugh. Soonyoung gave Wonwoo a angry but a sad look. Wonwoo again regret teasing him. "Aaigo Soonyoungiee you are looking so cute". Jeonghan came hugging Soonyoung. Seungcheol also hug him making it like a parents hugging their child. "Soonyoung hyung you look so beautiful. You must have gotten many proposals after this". Minghao complimented. Everyone gave Soonyoung so many compliments. "Hyung how did you ended up being a princess?" Mingyu asked.
"Well I'll tell you the story". Wonwoo said.