Hangout

(I drew a chibby Hosh🐯💙)

The shining sunshine woke Soonyoung up and he found himself cuddling a fondly sleeping Wonwoo. Soonyoung's eyes open wide. How did he end up in this situation. Well now he get it, drinking always have odds with him so did this happened. He quickly sat up on bed. He saw himself naked with only wearing boxers. He doubted something maybe happened last night. Did he slept with Wonwoo? The answer was no as he saw Wonwoo was wearing his clothes. So nothing much seems like happened. Wonwoo woke up and saw Soonyoung staring at him with rage. Wonwoo sat up next to Soonyoung and rubbed his sleepy eyes. "What I'm doing at your house?" Soonyoung asked Wonwoo. "I think I should have left a wasted guy sleeping on couch in the cold night. It would have been good at least I might have gotten good sleep". He answered. "Then you should have let me sleep in another room". Soonyoung frown. "I don't want you to messed up my rooms". Wonwoo replied staring at him. Wonwoo really likes to tease him. Soonyoung knew he can't win the argument so he thought of another way. He took his shirt to put it on and said "why are you telling everyone that we are dating? It's all just fake".
"Well Jooheon hyung knows Shownu hyung so I had to tell him". Wonwoo said getting out of bed to head towards bathroom. Soonyoung wear his pants and follow Wonwoo to wash up to. "Give me toothbrush". Soonyoung needs to brush his teeth as they have to go to work. Wonwoo was brushing his teeth so he just took out the brush out of his mouth and offer it to Soonyoung. Soonyoung glared at him then he just took the extra spare brush which was in the stand. Well it was always for him though. Wonwoo have brought it  when he and Soonyoung went for shopping. They both brush their teeth while fighting to stand in front of mirror. Soonyoung freshen up first and went to make breakfast till Wonwoo will take shower. He just made a simple breakfast with sandwiches and orange juice. After Wonwoo got ready he sat with Soonyoung and ate breakfast. Then Soonyoung asked him for some clothes to wear for work. Wonwoo just told him to open his closet and choose whatever he wants.
Wonwoo was arranging his office bag when Soonyoung came all dressed up to go to work. Wonwoo really wanted to take the latter into his embrace and hug him tightly. As Soonyoung was looking so adorable in those clothes. The sky blue oversized sweatshirt and black pants. Making him look so tiny. Wonwoo just stopped himself from getting carried away and told Soonyoung they should leave now.
Today was also busy like other days and it was already 8pm when Wonwoo drop Soonyoung off. Soonyoung tiredly unlocked his appartment and saw his best friend relaxing on his couch while munching snacks and watching TV. Right Soonyoung needs to ask Seungkwan about what happened with him and Hansol.
"Hyung why didn't you come back yesterday?" Seungkwan asked as Soonyoung sat down besides him. "I spent night at Wonwoo's home". Soonyoung said relaxing his back on the surface of couch. "Wow it's not even been a month Hyung and you are already sleeping with him". Seungkwan exclaimed in a teasing manner. Soonyoung stared at him before talking. "Shut up idiot. Nothing happened between us. We just cuddle and all". Soonyoung said in a convincing way and his bestfriend friend accepted it. "Well you need to tell me about Hansol. How was it huh?"
"Well it was good all thanks to you. If you haven't sent him yesterday I might have never got a chance to ask him for his number". Seungkwan smiled happily and hugged Soonyoung. "Spit the tea buddy".