You are my only option

Wonwoo's POV

A whole fucking day without Soonyoung, trust me this is the worst day of my life. I am missing him so much right now, and did I mention that I cried in the bathroom? Embarrassing, right?
What should I do? I can't stop thinking about him. The day is over and I don't even want to go back home. Still I have to, so I took my bag and decided to head back home.

It is so silent even in the house, I'm missing those soft giggles feeling my ears. I'm missing that cute voice always getting my attention. I'm missing that soft lips onto mine.
I'm missing that comfy cuddles while sleeping. I'm missing everything, every single fucking thing about you Soonyoung. What you have made me into.
Why letting you go is this difficult, why can't I just forget you like I did years ago. But did I really forget you back then?
The answer is no.
I did missed you every single day, I wanted to see you so eagerly but I think my anger could have controlled me from coming to you. But now, I can't even be angry with you.

I was lost in my own thought till the sound of doorbell woke me up. Who could have come at these hours, I thought and went to open the door.
The person who was standing in front of me was.
"Soonyoung?"

I think I'm dreaming, it can't be him. I was literally facepalming myself. Till he swing his hand in front of me.

"Wonu?" His voice brought me back to reality but what is he doing here, at this late?
"What are you doing here?" I asked him.
"Ammm, I was kicked out of my apartment". He told smiling sheepily.
Is he serious, it was yesterday when he received his paycheck right, then what the heck is he talking about.
"Why?" I asked.

Soonyoung's POV

"Why". He asked me. Right idiot Soonyoung, now what will you tell him. Off course he will doubt if you say something this idiotic. Think about something you idiot.
"Ammm, not really kicked out, actually there was a big crack on the wall so they need to repair it. Till I need to stay somewhere". Wow such an stupid excuse.
"Still why are you here?" Is he saying I can't come to him. No matter how much you push me Jeon Wonwoo, I've decided to won you. I will not leave your side this easily.
"Come on, I can't go to anyone except you Wonu. You are my only option". I told him. He didn't say anything but just rolled his eyes and went to his room.
"Why does he have to hate me so much, dang it". I mumbled as I entered the house and put my bags in living room, before going to kitchen. I know that idiot haven't eaten.
I'll just make a quick simple dinner.

After I finished making dinner, I decided to go to get Wonwoo. I ran to his room and enter. He was laying on his stomach, and was looked annoyed.
"Wonu, dinner is ready". I told him.

Wonwoo's POV

"Come on, I can't go to anyone except you Wonu. You are my only option". he told me. Is he saying, he wants to be with me, I'm the only one he has. But then what about Jihoon huh. I just don't know so I rolled my eyes and went to my room. I closed the door and lightly grab the fabric of my shirt on my chest. Stupid heart, stop beating. I mean stop beating so fast.
Idiot, yes, why am I smiling like an idiot. Hush..... I sigh as I lay on the bed on my stomach. Scratching my head as I'm so annoyed by my own feelings.
"Kwon Soonyoung, stop taking over my head. Please stop". Ahhh what should I do. Now he is here, I can't garantee if I can control myself. I might even lock him here and will not let him go anywhere.
Stupid Wonwoo, what the fuck are you thinking. Ahhhh somebody please help me.

"Wonu, dinner is ready". and he came in.

No one's POV

"Till when?" Wonwoo asked as he and Soonyoung were eating dinner. Soonyoung stopped chewing and looked at him with a grumpy face.
"Should I leave?" Soonyoung asked gulping the food.
"I didn't said that". Wonwoo felt bad for saying it.
"Wonwoo, be honest. Did I do something wrong. You treated me so well when I was injured. Should I get injured again". Last words Soonyoung just mumbled. He wanted them to be at least like the way they were when they were acting.
"That's not what I mean Soons, ahhh okay I'll not act like this, don't make that face please". Wonwoo gave up as Soonyoung was looking upset. He will always give up to make the latter smile. Soonyoung finally has a smile as he hold food in his chopsticks in front of Wonwoo. Wonwoo looked at him before leaning and eating whatever the latter have offered.
"You are crazy Soonyoung". Wonwoo smiled.
"I love you Wonu". Wonwoo caught at sudden reply, he drank some water to calm himself.
"Calm down, Wonu".
"What did you said?"
"Ahh I mean, I really love you. You are such a good friend I have". Soonyoung really wanted to confess but he also don't want to hurry and make things complicated. Wonwoo just looked down and nodded as it was only a friendly ily.